These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
New Dev Blog: DUST 514 Closed Beta Signup Now Live
CPM0 Chairman / CSM7 Vice Secretary
Founder of www.dust514-france.fr
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.