These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Imperial Authorities Convene Following Coronation Week

Author
Ayallah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2016-10-06 07:37:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayallah
Arrendis wrote:
The unintentional poor? No no. We need to keep working to get all those resettled and emancipated Matari out of the education and refugee camps and into someplace they can call 'home', in communities they can call their own and be productive parts of... but you and I have spoken at some length on those principles, and I think we're in pretty strong agreement there.
Education and refugee camps? Do you mean the refugee camps that lasted for just months before the dedicated facilities were constructed and before the gift of stations in Rens by the SoE?

Do you think they are still open or any of the emancipated have not already been reintegrated?. It has been seven years since this matter was settled Arrendis, almost eight since they were freed. Unless "keep working to" was just a turn of phrase, in that case disregard.

Goddess of the IGS

As strength goes.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#22 - 2016-10-06 19:57:05 UTC
Lord Kailethre wrote:
Nauplius wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Nauplius wrote:
Lina Ambre wrote:

Formally opening a full session of the Theology Council in Dam-Torsad's Hall of Divine Truth and Justice, Empress Catiz I asked the several thousand assembled deacons and justices of the council to carefully consider how "faith may truly be reconciled with prosperity and power in the New Era."

Translation: "All I really care about is money. Find me some Scriptural fig leaves to justify that."

I have never really understood why being poor is particularly sacred, although I understand that some holy men combine that state with 'unwashed and stinking' to achieve a particularly elevated state of holiness.

Don't understand it, myself. If your philosophy doesn't lead to success then what use is it?

I do not say that being poor is particularly sacred, although there are some wayward and liberal Amarrians who fetishize the poor and the enslaved.

I say only that the new Empress is little more than a money-grubbing merchant.

I liked you better when you stuck to that one particular kind of heresy.

I hear that diversity is the key to success...

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Previous page12