These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

What CCP think about Casino influence in EVE economy ?

First post
Author
Resnar Ash-carrier
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2016-07-25 12:59:05 UTC
spongsbob wrote:


next is the fackt that it has so much isk that its unfair you say. why is it unfair ? is it unfair the persons who got lucky and became rich after getting a special t2 bpo back in the days ?. simple a person created a gambeling site instead of ratting / mining ingame. after creating a site some years back he can now sit back and see the isk flow. again he can only do this cause of ppl that are gambeling. if there was no gamblers there wouldent be any isk.


That's the part prouving me you haven't read all... or you denie ! So yeah earn isk with a gambling site is almost like trade in station you can earn a lot if you know what you are doing, even if gambling is more if you are lucky but anyway, like station trade you have risk to lose your isk, but flip in station trade are like what max cople bil per day ? Iwi i hear ppl making 50 + bil per day, they are not few that's why it's isen't a real problem, that's still a legit way to make isk if you are lucky and you like take risk.

Nah for me the problem is more about this fee you make per transaction, what you doing with this isk, and we talk about a lot of isk to put on the field 10tril 'for the fun" to kill a coalition, even if it was grrgoon, YOU KILL A COALITION ! An out of game website have spend isk to kill the work of thousand player, and that coalition can't do anything against that, and again even if it was CFC, i will have the same discussion if you had kill GTOG/DRF or other, the name of the coalition dosen't matter the fact does, you interfere with the EVE economy/politics and that's a problem CCP need to fixe or at least say a word about it, did an out of game website, untouchable, who generate a lot of isk (when i say generate it's more concentrate isk at 1 group) can interefere with the game ?


spongsbob
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2016-07-25 13:32:48 UTC  |  Edited by: spongsbob
Yes i did read it all.

50b aday where did you hear these Numbers.

All iwi transactions are done ingame. The fack that you dont Think its fair that we make isk pr. Transaktion shows me more that your envious than anything Els.

And again why is this a problem. Ppl wouldent help iwi if they dident wanna do somthing against this Big imperium.

For a long time many ppl wanted to do somthing Against Them and Then the oportunity was there. Iwi dident force anyone to do anything they just provided the tool to get enemies to work togheter.

Its not the first time a Big colition had colapsed in eve and it wont be the last. This time it wasent atleast to 1 person disbanding the Whole thing.

It sounds like you where a part of the imperium and im sry that this happend for you but it wont change the fackt that if it was one of the few players whit several trillions that was paying for it "a person not earning it on gambeling site" you would still be writing this post claiming its not fair ppl have that much isk.

And Yes there are ppl whit Way more isk than iwi.

Best regard spongsbob

Edit: why should Any ppl deside what ppl use there isk for aslong as its legal "ELUA"
bewzee
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#43 - 2016-07-25 13:57:23 UTC
Rich people and corporations spending their vast fortunes to get their way in a player-driven economy.. damn, sounds like real life. Welcome to EVE, it's nice to meet you.
Resnar Ash-carrier
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2016-07-25 14:22:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Resnar Ash-carrier
spongsbob wrote:
Yes i did read it all.

50b aday where did you hear these Numbers.

All iwi transactions are done ingame. The fack that you dont Think its fair that we make isk pr. Transaktion shows me more that your envious than anything Els.

And again why is this a problem. Ppl wouldent help iwi if they dident wanna do somthing against this Big imperium.

For a long time many ppl wanted to do somthing Against Them and Then the oportunity was there. Iwi dident force anyone to do anything they just provided the tool to get enemies to work togheter.

Its not the first time a Big colition had colapsed in eve and it wont be the last. This time it wasent atleast to 1 person disbanding the Whole thing.

It sounds like you where a part of the imperium and im sry that this happend for you but it wont change the fackt that if it was one of the few players whit several trillions that was paying for it "a person not earning it on gambeling site" you would still be writing this post claiming its not fair ppl have that much isk.

And Yes there are ppl whit Way more isk than iwi.

Best regard spongsbob

Edit: why should Any ppl deside what ppl use there isk for aslong as its legal "ELUA"


Please before say something like this post put [shitpost] that will help me to not laugh

So 1°) I will not give his name, it was someone i have meet in an alliance, he was doing 2x slot machine in auto spin all the day he was pretty lucky he had a lot of isk by IWI+Officier farm

2°) It's not the fact that you make a fee, it's legit you pay a website, you have pay a lot of isk to create IWI etc, i understand everyone want isk, it's the fact you use your isk to interfere with eve economy/politic with an income who is UNTOUCHABLE i hope this time you will read to the end, and nope sorry i'm not envious, ofc i have play IWI to hope earn jackpot 12bil and pay a carrier to my second alt, ofc i still want to earn those 12bil, but meh i'm not lucky and i prefer regular income so i just mine and rat and i'm proud to say i have done 2bil after 14 h of mining/ratting, and if someone make that in 2 click well good for him ! I know beside that other ppl lose way mutch in 2 click ^^

3°) that part i haven't understand, ofc a lot of Alliance hate goon for some reason, that's the goon philosophia pissed off ppl, the fact i have say it's some alliance like GTOG have just follow MBC to have his share of the cake and many other ! ph have follow pl who have follow isk from IWI without IWI no WWB

4°) Yeah you diden't force ppl to come in north, but who will say no to 10tril ? But it's your pet you do what you want with them, the fact is not who have join, who have not, why or anything else, my point is and i think you don't want to read it :' IWI have no right to interfere with economy/politics, for exemple if tomorow i wake and say :"grr drone walker go die" i will have to start make isk mine and maybe die while i will mine, rat and maybe die while i will rat, do incursion maybe die while i will kill red square, that's eve ! But if i open a website where ppl can gamble, spam jita :"better than IWI make some isk" and earn enough to start a World War Drone, it will be not fair ! I will earn isk by a way that no one can stop that beside say in jita :'don't go in his site it's a scam" but you can't told that to ppl who earn a lot of isk everyday with a gambling site

5°) i'm pretty new in eve, i know before CFC, we had Band of brother and NC, i will need someone to correct me, but all those big coalition, how did they fall ? It was from the hand of an gambling site or from the hand of an bigger coalition who worked to have enough power to kill them ? It's the first time an out of game website interfere with Eve politics, and that's why CCP should say something about that, did they wait to see what will happen, did they think that broke the game or something ? CCPLEASE

6°) I was in Razor in fact, i had a realy good time there, for the story i have join them because i hear about the fountain war and goon, so i join razor (sometimes i'm ,logic dw) and when the war hit SMA i was like "wow MBC start hit us pretty hard sounds scary and funny" i was pretty glad at the begining, then i hear all that alliance who come to my door was mercenaries paid by a gambling site, i was pretty chocked how CCP can allow that, but that's a long time now, i was pretty young, and i still think the same *lmao*, and for the part "if it was not a gambling site", you can add "if it's not a bot farmer", that guy will become my new god i pray to get isk ofc, i will (and i'm very honest with it please trust me) be a little disgusted that someone hate so mutch Goon he pay 10 tril (which is a lot), but at least it will be fair, i will have 0 argument against that, just maybe : "I'm sure this guy have some picture of dead bee in his house". And i don't try to change the fact that MBC crush CFC, it's happen, now goons evac and rebuild, i just want stop that crazy thing, a gambling site can move is isk earn in a gambling site, to kill something like a coalition, deploy keepstar etc like i said, use that money to make 3 day old player perfect titan it's fun, use that money to roam in dread is even more fun and provide content, it's almost like a pignata ! But when you use your money to kill a coalition, for me it's something very wrong

7°) You edit, for exemple, when Internet came, some law had to be made to stop/control thing etc, (illegal download etc) you can't make law against something who dosen't exist, so in the game, before WWB no gambling site had a coalition on his killboard, now it's real, we need CCP to put some "law" and update ELUA

Hope this time you will read it, i realy think we can't talk about if IWI is bad or good without an IWI banker to share is opinion, is see about all of that, so thanks now just need CCP dude, and i will let you discuss about how make eve great again, i represent no one
spongsbob
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#45 - 2016-07-25 14:49:03 UTC  |  Edited by: spongsbob
Hey thx alot m8. how nice of you to call my post shitpost.

1) im preaty sure he was lying about the constant isk he was gaining if not im glad he constant won that much.

2) im sry but all bankers are playing the game why aint we allowed to use the isk like we want ????? as a person who played the game since start theres no one theres UNTOUCHABLE. you prefere steady income i do that to thats why im lucky to have a spot as a banker.
And yet again as a daily gamer ofc im allowed to interfere whit politic's and economic.

Another fact is that if i had ratted whit smartbombs i would have have just as much is as i have done banking.

3) well your allience choice was to **** alot of ppl off. another fackt is that somtimes ppl hate cause they are envious on what they have.

4) WHY DOS IWI NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INTERFERE WHEN WE ARE ALL PLAYING THE GAME........ we are just as much allowed to interfere as you are. are you paying more for playing the game that you give the right to intefere whit politics ??? if so where do i buy that licence ?

If you want drone reagion to die then eighter gather a big force or pay isk to get others to do it for you "this has existed since day 1"
if you should create a gambeling site and you will be more populair that iwi i wish you the best. its nice to see ppl earning isk and getting what they want.

5) Band of brothers got disbandet by 1 guy as fare as im known. he infiltrated the allience whit the goal of breaking it down. "correct me if im wrong"
Yes its the first time it have been published you never know. but again its allowed to pay merc for being deployed. thats main income from black legion in the days.

you keep calling it a website as its a non eve related thing. its created by eve an player and its run by eve players.

I dont avoid any question or anything im trying to reply on all the things you say so sry if you think im avoid some of the things you are writing but i aint.

but thx for keep the tone of your post freindly LOL"

Best regard Spongsbob
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#46 - 2016-07-25 14:53:36 UTC
Good to see the Monkeys are still salty.

In retrospect: Having your leadershit return that isk sounds like a good idea now huh?



There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Resnar Ash-carrier
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2016-07-25 15:27:59 UTC
spongsbob wrote:
Hey thx alot m8. how nice of you to call my post shitpost.

1) im preaty sure he was lying about the constant isk he was gaining if not im glad he constant won that much.

2) im sry but all bankers are playing the game why aint we allowed to use the isk like we want ????? as a person who played the game since start theres no one theres UNTOUCHABLE. you prefere steady income i do that to thats why im lucky to have a spot as a banker.
And yet again as a daily gamer ofc im allowed to interfere whit politic's and economic.

Another fact is that if i had ratted whit smartbombs i would have have just as much is as i have done banking.

3) well your allience choice was to **** alot of ppl off. another fackt is that somtimes ppl hate cause they are envious on what they have.

4) WHY DOS IWI NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INTERFERE WHEN WE ARE ALL PLAYING THE GAME........ we are just as much allowed to interfere as you are. are you paying more for playing the game that you give the right to intefere whit politics ??? if so where do i buy that licence ?

If you want drone reagion to die then eighter gather a big force or pay isk to get others to do it for you "this has existed since day 1"
if you should create a gambeling site and you will be more populair that iwi i wish you the best. its nice to see ppl earning isk and getting what they want.

5) Band of brothers got disbandet by 1 guy as fare as im known. he infiltrated the allience whit the goal of breaking it down. "correct me if im wrong"
Yes its the first time it have been published you never know. but again its allowed to pay merc for being deployed. thats main income from black legion in the days.

you keep calling it a website as its a non eve related thing. its created by eve an player and its run by eve players.

I dont avoid any question or anything im trying to reply on all the things you say so sry if you think im avoid some of the things you are writing but i aint.

but thx for keep the tone of your post freindly LOL"

Best regard Spongsbob



Yeah i don't think debate is anything useful between you and me, i will never stop saying, a "non eve related thing" ( for me https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246157 this thing is a non eve related thing, http://www.iwantisk.com/ this thing is a website but hey you have the money it's the capitalism here, the one with money have always right anyway) Can't interfere with the eve politics/economy even if you play, that dosen't change the fact we can't put down you website beside DDOS or other illegal thing, You know it's like the incursion in HS everyone complain about the ratio isk earn/risk but IWI is worst there is a lot of isk to the owner, for 0 risk, and you argument :"yeah but i play the game" did you earn more isk than what you make in IWI that we can touch to stop you and IWI ? You realy think we camp where you are kill you everytime we will stop IWI ? I don't think so ! And even if we kill you everytime you undock, so you can't rat, but hey IWI don't need to undock so you will just have 0 fun if we camp you but IWI will still running, and you will still be abble to interfere with the economy/politics

And yes you can interfere with your own isk earn in the real game, not with the isk who come from a gambling site, and i know it's going to be hard to say "nah that isk come from ratting/mining or other thing, but not this one we take it !" so that why for me (like all this paragraph btw, that engage only my own opinion) all IWI banker deserve a ban for that, to attempt to the balance of the game, i hear mitanni have been ban to camp cople miner, you camp a coalition with out of the game income that deserve better than the 1 month mintanni take, so yes you will say :" it's the game, it's eve die or survive, it's legit to camp an coalition goon have done that" first i only represent my own opinion, so, why ban someone who camp miner with regular income (when i say regular it's from the game, not something create from player) and not the one who camp a whole coalition with his out of game income ? That's why again, the name of this tread was to CCP and not IWI, because we are only player, you and me, we both have opinions/goal etc very different, so we will never say :" hey you right WWB was bullshit we will never doing that again sorry" and i will never " Sorry to have been a ***** all that times, you are one of the rare gambling website who are pretty fair, who don't scam or respect the rules of the game"

So now i take my popcorn, avoid all anguish MBC who want to kill me and wait CCP come with all the glory of the justice Hammer !
Resnar Ash-carrier
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2016-07-25 15:30:23 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Good to see the Monkeys are still salty.

In retrospect: Having your leadershit return that isk sounds like a good idea now huh?





I'm not a monkey, how dare you ! I'm a razor (razorphobia ??) !! And now i want to be a bee !

However SMA is now finaly dead, no more monkey :/ and that will not change the fact IWI have already interfere a lot in eve ! Only need to see a sov map(or where keepstar are) ;)
spongsbob
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2016-07-25 15:41:24 UTC
i can see you have alot of anger even tho its a game. its all cool ill stop posting here and wish you a great game.
you will find your place again in another allience.

Try to injoy life whit the games there are. instead of making games your life.


Resnar Ash-carrier
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2016-07-25 15:57:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Resnar Ash-carrier
spongsbob wrote:
i can see you have alot of anger even tho its a game. its all cool ill stop posting here and wish you a great game.
you will find your place again in another allience.

Try to injoy life whit the games there are. instead of making games your life.




Ahah that's so cute to see something like that, i have anger because IWI destroy a game a like a lot, what i doing with the game it's not your concern btw, pretty ironic from someone who is banker in a gambling site, good bye mister IWI you just prove me IWI stay hide behind "it's an income like an other" but it's not and i realy hope CCP will doing something against that, that why i have post here, that's why i lose time to answer to everyone for CCP notice it and start doing something, i don't think i'm important, but if more ppl come here say :"We don't want IWI in the game anymore so CCP will have to doing something

I also notice you run away now and not before why ?But don't worry I will keep wave the flag "We are player we deserve better" here dw i don't need IWI leadership to express my opinion

CCP will come, they must come
spongsbob
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#51 - 2016-07-25 16:05:24 UTC  |  Edited by: spongsbob
Nope its not my concern about your anger, but it dosent cost me 2 cent to be freindly.

Well im not running away there just wont come any thing out of this since you name my posts "shitpost" and so on.
i play this game in my spare time, thats why i wont use more time to explane to you what i say. your welcome to contact ingame or take the discusion on ts since i love discussing.

But trying to start a **** fight is not my style. As i have done the whole time, being freindly towards you, and you keep throwing **** at me so why bother anymore.

If you want to discus further i would love to but change you attitude.

And no ccp wont close iwi down for playing the game.
I Want ISK
I Want ISK Corp
#52 - 2016-07-25 17:24:19 UTC  |  Edited by: I Want ISK
Hi There!
I am the creator of IwantISK.com

I completely understand your point of view and would like to explain a few things now that the war is over.

First, trust is the hardest asset to gain in the game EVE online, a game filled with con artists, wars and senseless destruction. (Great aspects for a game =] ). Not many people will trust you with 100 billion of their ISK.

Many gambling sites have come and gone because trust just wasn't there.

It took a lot of work within the game and in the community.

This gave I Want ISK its second asset. Status.

Status and Trust are our major assets.

This also makes us vulnerable. Take away our trust and our status and we are dead.

We also have limited ISK. Our wallets are not bottomless.

Ultimately, Goons are blaming us for how they retreated and didn't put up a fight, making it an easy expense in our wallets. They are diverting the truth even in their own minds. A good definition of lying to yourself.



Soooo... Since we used our trust and status, would you say we statutorily raped the goons? Using our status to overcome?
I honestly don't think so. I think goons just didn't fight back and they generated way too much hatred across the years.
Did you know goons would recruit people and get them to move all their assets to null and then kick them and take their stuff? Such a negative and hate generating tactic.

EVE's only gambling engine IwantISK.com

Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#53 - 2016-07-25 18:16:24 UTC
I Want ISK wrote:
Hi There!
I am the creator of IwantISK.com

I completely understand your point of view and would like to explain a few things now that the war is over.

First, trust is the hardest asset to gain in the game EVE online, a game filled with con artists, wars and senseless destruction. (Great aspects for a game =] ). Not many people will trust you with 100 billion of their ISK.

Many gambling sites have come and gone because trust just wasn't there.

It took a lot of work within the game and in the community.

This gave I Want ISK its second asset. Status.

Status and Trust are our major assets.

This also makes us vulnerable. Take away our trust and our status and we are dead.

We also have limited ISK. Our wallets are not bottomless.

Ultimately, Goons are blaming us for how they retreated and didn't put up a fight, making it an easy expense in our wallets. They are diverting the truth even in their own minds. A good definition of lying to yourself.



Soooo... Since we used our trust and status, would you say we statutorily raped the goons? Using our status to overcome?
I honestly don't think so. I think goons just didn't fight back and they generated way too much hatred across the years.
Did you know goons would recruit people and get them to move all their assets to null and then kick them and take their stuff? Such a negative and hate generating tactic.


The hell we didn't put up a fight... are you smoking something right now? Goons left the North sure, but before we did many Titans and Supers were blown sky high. Not only that but we were winning in several engagements. And there is nothing wrong with retreating and getting some bearings for goodness sakes. You guys sound like you drink too much of your own koolaid.

Grats though on that status and trust stuff. Personally I think that the moment you started throwing IWI into funding a war many peoples trust in you was diminished in my mind.

Btw, goons like to play the bad guy. We are not the ONLY people that do this. Sure it pisses people off who are dumb enough to get scammed, but big deal? Are you going do declare war on CODE next cause they are mean to people and blow up their spaceships? Grow a backbone you dork.
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#54 - 2016-07-25 18:30:25 UTC
One thought... What if gambling was removed from the equation. For example, say some one code the most useful 3rd party tool ever seen, some sort of insane combination of EFT/Evemon/communication server and client/map/wormhole list/etc. Imagine it was such a useful and powerful tool that basically everyone who played Eve was told to download this tool. Now let's assume the creator of this tool never sought donations or charged isk for the service, but none the less, every player donated a quantity of isk to this developer to the point that they were loaded.

Would you be concerned with how they used that isk? Would you care if this person was say a die hard gallante fan and funded large chunks of the Gallante Faction Warfare corps to control that part of low sec?

I am wondering where people are getting hung up on this issue. Is it the gambling part? Is it because the site/tool is out of game? Is it the issue of the amount of isk?
Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#55 - 2016-07-25 18:30:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Chewytowel Haklar
You also sound really self-righteous as if all of New Eden should thank you for stepping in with your 'status' and saving the day. Get over yourself.

Oh and great use of the word **** btw you prick. Women out there are raped everyday by men sick in the head and yet you have to celebrate it by saying we were raped. Disgusting!
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#56 - 2016-07-25 18:44:13 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.



Nope.

Closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page123