These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

TL;DR Guide to the IGS

Author
Nitshe Razvedka
#21 - 2016-07-22 14:55:48 UTC
Utari Onzo wrote:
Personally I don't think this forum has had much to offer to anyone in terms of serious, constructive or informative discussion for some time...

Hey Onzo, don't be so down hearted. I have been sooooo deep cover amongst old school pirates n mercs I lost some of my Caldari heritage. Just these few days I've learnt: Tea ceremonies, honour duels, unisex showers, a little about Heth somebody and Diana secretly loves me. Can't be all that bad.Smile

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS.

Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#22 - 2016-07-22 14:58:15 UTC
Slayer Liberator wrote:

Null-sec is our home when we leave it we(horde-folk) are in danger due to being war targets of the Imperium but you are just at war with the Gallente so you would be in equal danger going to null-sec as we would be in hi-sec or low-sec

Poor endangered species!

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#23 - 2016-07-22 15:06:42 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Slayer Liberator wrote:

Null-sec is our home when we leave it we(horde-folk) are in danger due to being war targets of the Imperium but you are just at war with the Gallente so you would be in equal danger going to null-sec as we would be in hi-sec or low-sec

Poor endangered species!

So you are scared of going to null space for your honor duels alright give me a specific station and a time and we can settle this dispute of hurt "honor"(feels) for both me and Jason if he agrees to it
Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#24 - 2016-07-22 15:21:44 UTC
Slayer Liberator wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Slayer Liberator wrote:

Poor endangered species!

So you are scared of going to null space for your honor duels alright give me a specific station and a time and we can settle this dispute of hurt "honor"(feels) for both me and Jason if he agrees to it

Any unocuppied by frogs and minmaruns station will work. Something like Okkamon will be perfect for me, maybe better something like Prism because of low population who could disturb the fight (Okkamon could be busy). Time? Ask me in NeoCom so we can synchronize, I believe last time you were too busy to come, but I still give you a chance.

Xadiran
Moira.
Villore Accords
#25 - 2016-07-22 17:27:00 UTC
I wouldn't advise it, Slayer.

I invited her out to settle things with a sparring match a few days ago, hand to hand, on a station in Yulai. She illegally smuggled aboard 4 handguns and started shooting, then ran when automated security systems tried to incapacitate her.

As much as she prattles on about honor, she has no real sense of it. Diana is nothing more than a rodent, a pest that will not go away.

Oh, and I believe there are some nice people from CONCORD that would like to have a word with you, rat.
Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#26 - 2016-07-22 18:10:00 UTC
I wouldn't advise listening to Xadiran.

He challenged me to a sparring match, but he got into arena before me, and rigged it with dangerous sonic crowd-control weapons, and I didn't find permission to use them on inhabited station either. He was claiming them to be belonged to CONCORD, but after checking allowed CONCORD defenses, I didn't find any mention about such sort of weaponry.

After his trap was blown, Xadiran actually refused to meet me in really neutral arena on the same station, sending instead CONCORD squad to get me (my sequrity status is below allowed by Yulai).

This man has shown himself as a liar already in IGS NeoCom channel, and now shown himself as lacking honor gallentean. I have trusted him twice, and twice instead of meeting me in unarmed hand to hand combat he was trying just to trap me: first time with his undocumented sonic trap, and second time by sending CONCORD against me instead of coming himself.

(Second time my location was known only to him, as I have sent him personalized message, and he openly confirmed he gave it to CONCORD instead of showing up himself).

Also currently I have no troubles with CONCORD besides my security status issue.

He shall not be trusted or believed. Be warned about this gallentean and don't fall for his traps.

Luna Lapointe
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2016-07-22 18:24:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Luna Lapointe
You caught us, Kim, what can I say.

Xad very obviously brought with him several 200+ pound devices, got permission to renovate the gymnasium, and permits to install said devices in the wall just to spring a trap on you, all within the span of 10 hours. Truly, a masterpiece of trap-setting

And of course, the pièce de résistance was me telling you about them ahead of time, because we all know traps work best when people are informed of their existance. In no way were the devices under the control of station security for the purpose of keeping things in there civil.

And when that didn't work, Xad sent CONCORD, who are his own personal army by the way, after you. It's not like they were hunting you because of any felonies you had just comitted.

In case your tiny little brain can't process all that, it was sarcasm, honey.
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2016-07-22 18:43:53 UTC
Luna Lapointe wrote:
You caught us, Kim, what can I say.

Xad very obviously brought with him several 200+ pound devices, got permission to renovate the gymnasium, and permits to install said devices in the wall just to spring a trap on you, all within the span of 10 hours. Truly, a masterpiece of trap-setting

And of course, the pièce de résistance was me telling you about them ahead of time, because we all know traps work best when people are informed of their existance. In no way were the devices under the control of station security for the purpose of keeping things in there civil.

And when that didn't work, Xad sent CONCORD, who are his own personal army the way, after you. It's not like they were hunting you because of any felonies you had just comitted.

In case your tiny little brain can't process all that, it was sarcasm, honey.

This is why I am using combat nanites instead of a nova knife
Xadiran
Moira.
Villore Accords
#29 - 2016-07-22 18:55:14 UTC
As much as I would love to see Diana torn apart by nano-lysins, I'm pretty sure those are even more illegal than handguns on a station. Come to think of it, they're pretty illegal everywhere.
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#30 - 2016-07-22 18:56:32 UTC
Xadiran wrote:
As much as I would love to see Diana torn apart by nano-lysins, I'm pretty sure those are even more illegal than handguns on a station. Come to think of it, they're pretty illegal everywhere.

They just boost my physical strength and durability
Xadiran
Moira.
Villore Accords
#31 - 2016-07-22 19:16:22 UTC
OH, you mean you're using medical nanites. Just remember they only do so much good. Might I suggest getting some muscle replacement or dermal mesh as well to turn away blades.
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#32 - 2016-07-22 19:36:13 UTC
Xadiran wrote:
OH, you mean you're using medical nanites. Just remember they only do so much good. Might I suggest getting some muscle replacement or dermal mesh as well to turn away blades.

I already have those the nanites ate a failsafe and I also improved the effancy of all 3 systems
Jason Galente
Hole Punchers
I Could Do Better
#33 - 2016-07-22 20:51:38 UTC
Dis gon b gud.

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#34 - 2016-07-24 06:30:21 UTC
Jason Galente wrote:
Valerie Valate wrote:
It's not even Tuesday. What sorcery is this ?

TL:DR are posted on TUESDAYS, not THURSDAYS

H E R E S Y
E
R
E
S
Y

IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE VALERIE

Are you promising to make the IGS great again ?

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Nick Bete
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2016-07-24 07:44:41 UTC
If he could it would be HUUUUUGGE.

Blink
Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#36 - 2016-07-24 11:56:35 UTC
Xadiran wrote:

Planning to tear me apart by nano-lysins, trying to tear me apart by your sonic projectors, sending a concord security after me after I told you where I were waiting for you (for a sparring match that actually YOU have suggested), while having too low security status to stay in that system...

You are pathetic, gallentean. If you want to see me dead, at least try to come and do it yourself. Coward.

Sammie MacWinters
Gradient
Electus Matari
#37 - 2016-07-24 20:18:03 UTC
This thread also sucks.
iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2016-07-24 23:48:47 UTC
Utari Onzo wrote:
Personally I don't think this forum has had much to offer to anyone in terms of serious, constructive or informative discussion for some time. You can point at usual suspects and say they're the reason, but the truth is no one cares on the IGS to self police themselves and to sit down and be reasonable. It's too tempting to poke sticks into the fire and watch what happens.

There are some interesting conversations that happen from time to time of course, and worthy reports or news here, but it's in spite of.. Well. Spite. That's what's permeated into this forum, a spitefullness and mischief and why the TL;DR of this forum should read thusly;

TL;DR Enter at your own risk, entertainment and petty sniping trumps discussion.

Unfortunately this is very much the case.
I've been around long enough to remember a time before certain individuals decided to spew their brand of bile across every thread they could.
Things were so much more pleasant before they became vocal.

Even most of the arguments back then were more civil than some of the friendly conversations seen of late.

Times change though, as do cultures.
and it would seem, for the moment at least, we must make do with the culture we find ourselves within.

With hope for a return to better days.

-Tertianus Rethelior

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Jason Galente
Hole Punchers
I Could Do Better
#39 - 2016-07-25 02:49:28 UTC
Nick Bete wrote:

Blink

*yuge

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#40 - 2016-07-25 17:16:47 UTC
Nick Bete wrote:
Valerie Valate wrote:
Jason Galente wrote:

IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE VALERIE

Are you promising to make the IGS great again ?

Hahaaaa, jokes on him then. The IGS was never great.

Hurrrrrrrrrrrr.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Previous page123Next page