These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Was the destruction of Nouvelle Rouvenor necessary?

Author
Stitcher
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#61 - 2016-06-02 07:02:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Stitcher
Diana Kim wrote:
Stitcher wrote:

Kim meanwhile is basically the dumbest thing the Winds ever allowed to live.

I will greatly appreciate if you, Stitcher, will stop projecting your mental qualities on me. If you fail to understand basic logic it doesn't mean I can't.

Now begone and let people discuss history without your dumb trolling.


If your objective is to prove me wrong on that score, then you might want to try for a wittier comeback than "No, YOU are!"

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2016-06-02 08:57:28 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Stitcher wrote:

Kim meanwhile is basically the dumbest thing the Winds ever allowed to live.

I will greatly appreciate if you, Stitcher, will stop projecting your mental qualities on me. If you fail to understand basic logic it doesn't mean I can't.

Now begone and let people discuss history without your dumb trolling.


If your objective is to prove me wrong on that score, then you might want to try for a wittier comeback than "No, YOU are!"


Verin, do you honestly expect a better retort from her?
I honestly think it's about time the CEP and CN took note of her repeatedly stated sympathies towards the Dragonaur.
They've stated before that the organisation and it's supporters are unwelcome. Perhaps it's time they acted upon that statement.

-Tertianus Rethelior

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#63 - 2016-06-02 09:03:03 UTC
TomHorn wrote:
Stitcher wrote:
Deitra Vess wrote:


Riiight, because that handover totally happened out of the goodness of the Federation's heart and not because of the river of blood that got spilled in persuading them we were serious about retaking it...


Alot more that needs to be done Stitcher. The CEP needs to bring about the end of the Gallente zones on Caldari Prime. My organisations fund the Breakfast for children programme in the Gallente zones and we see whats going on there.

We Caldari are in danger. Gallente fascist hordes attack Caldari women and children in the their homes in the Gallente zones. The Gallente fascist hordes are planning a genocide for the Caldari in the Gallente zones on Caldari Prime. CEP needs to take action now to avert a catastrophe in the Federation controlled zones on Caldari Prime.


A Provist, claiming that ANYONE else is facist.
This ladies and gentlemen, is irony in it's purest form.

As others have mentioned Horn. You might want to research the meaning of words before you attempt to throw them around as an insult.
You might also want to rethink spreading such vile rumours without more proof than 'i said it so it's true'

I'm sure you could, if this is actually happening, request a freedom of information request to the Mordus Legion and see if they will verify your claim.
I sincerely doubt they would.

-Tertianus Rethelior

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#64 - 2016-06-02 09:51:52 UTC
Stitcher wrote:

If your objective is to prove me wrong on that score, then you might want to try for a wittier comeback than "No, YOU are!"

No, my objective is to tell you to shut the heck up and stop wasting time of readers on your trolling. I'd prefer proving wrong those, who can at least take conversations like humans and think logically with their head, and not like you with part of body that we won't be calling on public forum.

Besides, if you don't like form of "no you" replies, you shouldn't have came with trolling by putting your own labels on other peoples. Expecting a different reply in such sad case is neither wise nor smart.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Stitcher
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#65 - 2016-06-02 09:57:36 UTC
Kim, everything you write is a waste of time. Nobody's here to argue with you, because we all know you're not at home to reason or logic.

We're here to argue with each other and to entertain one another.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#66 - 2016-06-02 11:35:01 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Kim, everything you write is a waste of time. Nobody's here to argue with you, because we all know you're not at home to reason or logic.

We're here to argue with each other and to entertain one another.

I repeat, if you fail to reason and argue, get the hell out of here, this isn't the place for you to entertain your incapable brains. Go play in a sandbox or something.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#67 - 2016-06-02 11:56:14 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Kim, everything you write is a waste of time. Nobody's here to argue with you, because we all know you're not at home to reason or logic.

We're here to argue with each other and to entertain one another.


Verin, do take your own advice here and don't encourage the ones so desperate for attention by acknowledging them. It's really the only way to handle them, ignoring them entirely.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#68 - 2016-06-02 12:08:29 UTC
iyammarrok wrote:

A Provist, claiming that ANYONE else is facist.
This ladies and gentlemen, is irony in it's purest form.

Look, you, 'i am a rok' type, if you still fail to read history book about what happened seven years ago, I'll write it here openly (even if you will fail to read it anyway): Provists were choosen among best citizens and they represented Caldari ideals before the organization was disbanded.

Fascism on other hand is a gallentean ideal, that gallenteans have displayed both 200 years ago and again 7 years ago, still showing it up to this day.

Now, would YOU know what an irony is? Or probably I shall remind readers how you was openly trying to cover gallentean warcrimes in Black Rise, where they are still ( and even now as I write this) torture Caldari prisoners of war?

You have lied about it so openly, when any other capsuleer can simply grab a probe scanner and see for themself that these facilities are still there and running. Do you enjoy showing yourself that daft?..

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#69 - 2016-06-02 12:13:32 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
We aren't brainwashed gallenteans, who shall praise freedom absent-mindedly, we can agree and disagree with anything superiors will say.


Quite right. We have that freedom. Roll

I'm a gallentian and I am not brainwashed I disagree with a lot of the things that our federation has done and Diana you need to do everyone a favor and go biomass yourself please and thank you
Stitcher
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#70 - 2016-06-02 12:23:28 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Verin, do take your own advice here and don't encourage the ones so desperate for attention by acknowledging them. It's really the only way to handle them, ignoring them entirely.


Not as much fun, though.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#71 - 2016-06-02 12:33:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Slayer Liberator wrote:
Stitcher wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
We aren't brainwashed gallenteans, who shall praise freedom absent-mindedly, we can agree and disagree with anything superiors will say.


Quite right. We have that freedom. Roll

I'm a gallentian and I am not brainwashed I disagree with a lot of the things that our federation has done and Diana you need to do everyone a favor and go biomass yourself please and thank you

But you speak as one.

In anyway, I won't biomass, until I will eradicate every and single one enemy of the State. You gallenteans WILL pay for what you have done and for what you are doing. I will come to you on wings of justice, and smear your remains over station walls. I will bring so much payload that will send you back to stone age. I will pursuit and hunt all of your genocidal maniacs, every of federal supporter and puppet. I will fill your bodies with lead and molten iron. I will kick your sore assets with my navy boot all the way back into Villlore.

And when I will see that you will be crawling in pools of your blood, and neither of you will be able to undock a ship or hold a weapon, then I will consider biomassing.

Until then~ see you in space.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#72 - 2016-06-02 12:59:03 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Slayer Liberator wrote:
Stitcher wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
We aren't brainwashed gallenteans, who shall praise freedom absent-mindedly, we can agree and disagree with anything superiors will say.


Quite right. We have that freedom. Roll

I'm a gallentian and I am not brainwashed I disagree with a lot of the things that our federation has done and Diana you need to do everyone a favor and go biomass yourself please and thank you

But you speak as one.

In anyway, I won't biomass, until I will eradicate every and single one enemy of the State. You gallenteans WILL pay for what you have done and for what you are doing. I will come to you on wings of justice, and smear your remains over station walls. I will bring so much payload that will send you back to stone age. I will pursuit and hunt all of your genocidal maniacs, every of federal supporter and puppet. I will fill your bodies with lead and molten iron. I will kick your sore assets with my navy boot all the way back into Villlore.

And when I will see that you will be crawling in pools of your blood, and neither of you will be able to undock a ship or hold a weapon, then I will consider biomassing.

Until then~ see you in space.

even if i can't undock a ship someone else will and until I am swimming in a pool or your blood or you are exiled into wormhole space with the drifters and sleepers or your kin I will kill you in any and every way I can
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#73 - 2016-06-02 13:10:34 UTC
Excellent. Do you know how to find me, or I need to send direct instruction where to come like for 1-day old noobies?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#74 - 2016-06-02 15:09:50 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Stitcher wrote:
Kim, everything you write is a waste of time. Nobody's here to argue with you, because we all know you're not at home to reason or logic.

We're here to argue with each other and to entertain one another.

I repeat, if you fail to reason and argue, get the hell out of here, this isn't the place for you to entertain your incapable brains. Go play in a sandbox or something.

No.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#75 - 2016-06-02 15:17:21 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
You gallenteans WILL pay for what you have done and for what you are doing.

I'll give you 100 ISK. Will that be enough?

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Karina Ivanovich
Girls Lie But Zkill Doesn't
Pandemic Legion
#76 - 2016-06-02 15:57:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Karina Ivanovich
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
You gallenteans WILL pay for what you have done and for what you are doing.

I'll give you 100 ISK. Will that be enough?


You people like to hold yourself high and mighty, and decry things like bloodshed. And at the same time you intentionally antagonize someone seeking closure. Yes Kim is volatile and she is belligerent to no end. She is also highly annoying and disruptive.

But have you ever taken into consideration that she might just have a point?

Some call me insane. If the universe is sane, then I embrace that label.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#77 - 2016-06-02 16:05:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Claudia Osyn
Karina Ivanovich wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
You gallenteans WILL pay for what you have done and for what you are doing.

I'll give you 100 ISK. Will that be enough?


You people like to hold yourself high and mighty, and decry things like bloodshed. And at the same time you intentionally antagonize someone seeking closure. Yes Kim is volatile and she is belligerent to no end. She is also highly annoying and disruptive.

But have you ever taken into consideration that she might just have a point?

She has also been offered a myriad of softer approaches by everyone here. Approaches that she has spurned in favor of bloodshed. She doesn't want closure, she wants genocide.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Natheniel
Mostly Sober
Aggressively Average
#78 - 2016-06-02 16:55:58 UTC
You know, we could also try not slaughtering each other, get over the past, and learn to live together in the present. But hey, I'm just a crazy person.

"Life is as a storm, one must be prepared for the hardship and scorn. But with in this is a light, one for which we must fight. For hope is our weapon and our dreams are our shield. When fully armed we can not be felled from the field."

James Syagrius
Reclamation
#79 - 2016-06-02 17:04:28 UTC  |  Edited by: James Syagrius
Aradina Varren wrote:
The Gallente in this thread are shining examples of Federation citizens. They're scrambling for the moral high ground but seem to have forgotten that they crashed a Titan into it. It's disgusting.
Well aren't you clever...

You should know however that I would never 'scramble' for something I already possess.

That and I don't think the pilot of that accursed ship was Gallente.
Natheniel
Mostly Sober
Aggressively Average
#80 - 2016-06-02 17:07:52 UTC
I am fairly sure it was a Nyx not a Titan.

"Life is as a storm, one must be prepared for the hardship and scorn. But with in this is a light, one for which we must fight. For hope is our weapon and our dreams are our shield. When fully armed we can not be felled from the field."