These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Anti-Pirate Patrols Suppressing Pirate Activities.

Author
Bip Bippadotta
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2011-12-20 18:42:45 UTC
Mr. Nyx dont worry "safesex or nosex" (but i have to tell you something.....this is a videogame)

Mr. Tauren Tom sorry ur grumpy.

I think I am going to try to be a pirate now that exams are done. Should I go to Molden Heath?
That seems like where all these though guys and girls are.
ollie khan
Blackout Cartel
NO NEED LOOSE FACE
#102 - 2011-12-20 18:48:49 UTC
Keep on blobbing guys!
Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#103 - 2011-12-20 18:53:41 UTC
Bip Bippadotta wrote:
Mr. Nyx dont worry "safesex or nosex" (but i have to tell you something.....this is a videogame)

Mr. Tauren Tom sorry ur grumpy.

I think I am going to try to be a pirate now that exams are done. Should I go to Molden Heath?
That seems like where all these though guys and girls are.

Molden Heath is a great place to be a pirate and or general asshat. Plenty of Russians passing through on their way to low/null and have no clue how highsec fighting works. Always a gang or two roaming about. Reverberation Project and Broken Chains Alliance pretty much run everything from atlar toward skarkon. Dragoons (another supposedly anti-pirate alliance) Runs about Bosena down to B-VIP9 And ofcourse all the pirates run about in between. High sec is full of can tippers and bait barges just waiting for a juicy can flipper to fall for their ploys.

Molden Heath is a pirate community where even the carebears are pirates.
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Bip Bippadotta
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#104 - 2011-12-20 19:28:48 UTC
Cool, like pirates of the Carribian.
In space without the cool outfits.
I will have to go check it out.

Thanks for the info Mr. Tom
Vasavia
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#105 - 2011-12-20 19:31:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Vasavia
Tauren Tom wrote:
[quote=Bip Bippadotta]
Molden Heath is a great place to be a pirate and or general asshat.

It should be noted, the bold terms are NOT mutually exclusive.

EDIT: I broke the quote and I can't be arsed to fix. Sorries.
Silver Chair
Doomheim
#106 - 2011-12-20 19:33:22 UTC
Tauren Tom wrote:
Dirty Protagonist wrote:

let's face it. that's the only excuse you can think of for why you're so awful~

Edit: An excuse would also be this toon started as indy and only trained into actual fittings earlier this year. Look at my losses on battleclinic and you'll notice a trend. New class of ship every month or so as well as new type of weapon or module. It's EvE online, never said I wasn't a carebear. I'm just a carebear with crap fits that flies about for in overpriced ships and saddly doesn't cry in local when he losses them.

Finally, we can agree that you are flat out bad at this game Pirate
Tauren Tom
Silver Dragonz
#107 - 2011-12-20 19:33:52 UTC
Vasavia wrote:
Tauren Tom wrote:

Molden Heath is a great place to be a pirate and or general asshat.

It should be noted, the bold terms are NOT mutually exclusive.

EDIT: I broke the quote and I can't be arsed to fix. Sorries.

Don't worry! We don't expect miracles from our pirate bretheren. Btw, Region christmas party this year?
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Tauren Tom
Silver Dragonz
#108 - 2011-12-20 19:34:50 UTC
Silver Chair wrote:
Tauren Tom wrote:
Dirty Protagonist wrote:

let's face it. that's the only excuse you can think of for why you're so awful~

Edit: An excuse would also be this toon started as indy and only trained into actual fittings earlier this year. Look at my losses on battleclinic and you'll notice a trend. New class of ship every month or so as well as new type of weapon or module. It's EvE online, never said I wasn't a carebear. I'm just a carebear with crap fits that flies about for in overpriced ships and saddly doesn't cry in local when he losses them.

Finally, we can agree that you are flat out bad at this game Pirate

Because being bad at a game is something to be ashamed of XD

Seriously though, you guys never redecced us.
Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
#109 - 2011-12-20 19:41:37 UTC
Tauren Tom wrote:
Broken Chains Alliance pretty much run away from everything from atlar toward skarkon.

Fixed the only bit of your intel that's even remotely accurate. Everything else is around 2 years out of date.

What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644

Dirty Protagonist
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#110 - 2011-12-20 19:43:17 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
Tauren Tom wrote:
Broken Chains Alliance pretty much run away from everything from atlar toward skarkon.

Fixed the only bit of your intel that's even remotely accurate. Everything else is around 2 years out of date.

i lol'd

buttes~

Tauren Tom
Silver Dragonz
#111 - 2011-12-20 19:43:40 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
Tauren Tom wrote:

Hey, I saw a couple Dragoons in your neck of the woods yesterday. You guys are slacking.
Ninyn Taq
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#112 - 2011-12-20 19:45:07 UTC
Tauren Tom wrote:
Molden Heath is a pirate community where even the carebears are pirates.

Well said my friend, sounds like a great place to live. As for the rest of the thread I might need more beer as this is most entertaining!
Firelight Morgenstern
State War Academy
Caldari State
#113 - 2011-12-20 19:46:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Firelight Morgenstern
TomTom wrote:

Umm is that in open invite? Cos we can if you want us to. Highsec wars aren't gay if we don't touch, I guess. And we've been busy failing at eve to anti-pies recently.
Tauren Tom
Silver Dragonz
#114 - 2011-12-20 19:50:44 UTC
Firelight Morgenstern wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Umm is that in open invite? Cos we can if you want us to. Highsec wars aren't gay if we don't touch, I guess. And we've been busy failing at eve to anti-pies recently.

Well after all the threats we expected atleast a "presence" in any of the many systems we go into. Hell, we haven't even seen you lot much in your own home system :)
Firelight Morgenstern
State War Academy
Caldari State
#115 - 2011-12-20 20:00:10 UTC
We haf been doing a quest.
Nyx Na'gorg
Doomheim
#116 - 2011-12-20 20:02:59 UTC
Yaay Region christmas party! We can give each other presents and eat food and be happy and nice.
Awesome Torres
FLA5HY RED
#117 - 2011-12-20 20:03:20 UTC
Quote:
A single pirate is never a match for our often 20-30 man highly-skilled select squads.

My favorite part.

Elegant Troll guys.

*slowclap*
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#118 - 2011-12-20 20:09:29 UTC
Awesome Torres wrote:
Quote:
A single pirate is never a match for our often 20-30 man highly-skilled select squads.

My favorite part.

Elegant Troll guys.

*slowclap*

We've called the troll out and sent him back under his bridge pages ago, this thread has been about butts for at least 60 posts.
Duke Thunderhorse
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#119 - 2011-12-20 20:12:14 UTC
Hey Tommy, who cuts your hair? Because it is absolutely fabulous.
Awesome Torres
FLA5HY RED
#120 - 2011-12-20 20:12:58 UTC
Zions Child wrote:
Awesome Torres wrote:
Quote:

My favorite part.

Elegant Troll guys.

*slowclap*

We've called the troll out and sent him back under his bridge pages ago, this thread has been about butts for at least 60 posts.

Day late and a dollar short, as always :(