These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Fleet Warp - Make it require pilot is not AFK

Author
Iain Cariaba
#41 - 2016-05-12 19:12:46 UTC
Kieron VonDeux wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Kieron VonDeux wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

OOOPH.....

are you trying to break pvp?

Frequently you have to break things in order to make them better.

I realize that depends on what you think is better. P

If you break a glass - you can go to the cupboard and get a new one.

If you break the core of an mmo - players will go find a new game.

That's if you don't fix it after you break it.

Nope. By time you fix it, those players have already moved on, and most of them will never return.

Rule #4 of customer service. A satisfied customer might tell three people about how happy he is with your product and/or service. An unsatisfied customer WILL tell ten people how unhappy he is with your product and/or service.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2016-05-12 20:36:26 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Kieron VonDeux wrote:
I think there should be an active user input to accept Fleet Warps, maybe a 3 sec popup to accept where you would be able to rejoin fleet in fleet warp.

Another option would be the Fleet Warp would advertise the destination location and others would warp themselves to it. Seems more realistic.

OOOPH.....

are you trying to break pvp?

I have an idea that will do what he says without breaking PvP: pre-click your fleet warp. You have to click it but instead of clicking after it goes out, you click a button which makes you able to accept one fleet warp within the next minute. FC announces a fleet warp is about to go out, everyone clicks the button, fleet warp happens. If it's not imperative that everyone warps together in one big concerted effort, then they can just broadcast the destination.

Serendipity Lost wrote:
I've often wondered if you are Reaver. That perhaps this whole back and forth between the two of you isn't the internet courtship it appears to be, but perhaps some bizarre forum theater piece that you are duping us into playing a part.

Are you a forum theater mastermind OR do you have a picture of you and reaver hanging out together to prove you aren't the same person????

I'm insulted that you would compare me to someone of his calibre. You know, someone who is more normal.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Brokk Witgenstein
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2016-05-12 22:04:32 UTC
But Why?

What does this do that flag "excempt from fleetwarp" doesn't?
FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#44 - 2016-05-13 00:57:44 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
FT Diomedes wrote:
Reaver, this idea falls into the same category as most of your other ideas: pointless and bad. You are applying an overly complicated solution to a nonexistent problem.

I've often wondered if you are Reaver. That perhaps this whole back and forth between the two of you isn't the internet courtship it appears to be, but perhaps some bizarre forum theater piece that you are duping us into playing a part.

Are you a forum theater mastermind OR do you have a picture of you and reaver hanging out together to prove you aren't the same person????

You better smile when you say that...

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2016-05-13 01:07:13 UTC
Brokk Witgenstein wrote:
But Why?

What does this do that flag "excempt from fleetwarp" doesn't?

Well, it tells you in the title, but I can't blame you for asking a question about it without even reading that far.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#46 - 2016-05-13 02:00:19 UTC
FT Diomedes wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
FT Diomedes wrote:
Reaver, this idea falls into the same category as most of your other ideas: pointless and bad. You are applying an overly complicated solution to a nonexistent problem.

You better smile when you say that...

Trust me - Reaver idea threads mostly crack me up.
Previous page123