These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Downtime extension for deployment of EVE Online: Citadel expansion

First post
Author
Max Fubarticus
K Diamond Holding LTD.
Bullets Bombs and Blondes
#121 - 2016-04-27 14:02:23 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
CCP Phantom wrote:
Radical Posture wrote:
I want swimming in stations.

Well ... we already have liquid space, kinda! So that should be easy.


So, when are we getting snorkels for our avatars?


Paint them yellow. Then we can all sing" We all live in a Yellow Avatar, Yellow Avatar..."


Max

Civil discourse is uniquely human. After all, when is the last time a pride of lions and a herd of water buffalo negotiated SOV over a watering hole? Never. Someone either gets their ass kicked or eaten. At the end of the day someone holds SOV.

Chaka Chakalaka
Ruhrpott United
#122 - 2016-04-27 14:02:31 UTC
Henry Plantgenet wrote:
I'm watching the benny hill show right now...
let's see how many episodes i get through before server's up.


good idea! lemme find some on YT ;)

I love to see him tapping the old man's head
taptaptaptap
Osaka Takawaki
Order and Prosperity
#123 - 2016-04-27 14:02:46 UTC
I'm just happy I've got a beefy fiber optic line ready to download all the goodies FAST LolCool
killerco
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#124 - 2016-04-27 14:04:16 UTC
YAY i'm in Big smileBig smileBig smile
Max Fubarticus
K Diamond Holding LTD.
Bullets Bombs and Blondes
#125 - 2016-04-27 14:04:17 UTC
Mister Ripley wrote:
I didn't know there are 21 VIPs working for CCP Shocked



If there are 21 Vip's, What does that make everyone else at CCP?

Civil discourse is uniquely human. After all, when is the last time a pride of lions and a herd of water buffalo negotiated SOV over a watering hole? Never. Someone either gets their ass kicked or eaten. At the end of the day someone holds SOV.

erica jones
Doomheim
#126 - 2016-04-27 14:05:30 UTC
Max Fubarticus wrote:
Mister Ripley wrote:
I didn't know there are 21 VIPs working for CCP Shocked



If there are 21 Vip's, What does that make everyone else at CCP?


it makes them all ranch hands lol
Leon Amatin
Turalyon Star
Turalyon Trust
#127 - 2016-04-27 14:06:08 UTC
Permaband Oh dear I watched it please get the expansion online I don't know how many CCP videos I can take before I lose it P
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#128 - 2016-04-27 14:06:36 UTC
The Citadel expansion has been deployed successfully, TQ is now open and available for players! Please use this thread for feedback.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

erica jones
Doomheim
#129 - 2016-04-27 14:07:17 UTC
eve is back up but where are they selling the bp for the citidals
Leon Amatin
Turalyon Star
Turalyon Trust
#130 - 2016-04-27 14:09:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Leon Amatin
Do you have to find them with agent in missions like faction bp's?
Farmer Johnson's Daughter
United Federation Of Space Dealers
#131 - 2016-04-27 14:36:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Farmer Johnson's Daughter
Is the market in jita supposed to not work or show anything??

:)

EDIT: It's back
Erika Mizune
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#132 - 2016-04-27 14:43:40 UTC
Is there a flat list of all the new BPO's that have been added?

Former DJ & Manager of Eve Radio | Blog | Sounds of New Eden | Twitch | Twitter

Atach Hann
Jita Agile Police Department
#133 - 2016-04-27 14:53:26 UTC
I logged in and l quit game but cant enter now getting this msg.

"Unable to validate the authentication token provided by the launcher. This can be caused by excessive system load. Please try again after one minute or contact EVE customer support."

Probably about the high traffic :(
Raven Dallacort
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#134 - 2016-04-27 15:46:33 UTC
Atach Hann wrote:
I logged in and l quit game but cant enter now getting this msg.

"Unable to validate the authentication token provided by the launcher. This can be caused by excessive system load. Please try again after one minute or contact EVE customer support."

Probably about the high traffic :(


Close down the launcher and restart it completely from scratch - I had the same problem and completely closing everything down and restarting resolved it.
Raven Dallacort
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#135 - 2016-04-27 15:53:08 UTC
Erika Mizune wrote:
Is there a flat list of all the new BPO's that have been added?


All I can see in the patch notes is the following BPs:

Added 3 new Citadel blueprints to the market in Upwell Consortium member corporation stations

Astrahus Blueprint
Fortizar Blueprint
Keepstar Blueprint

Added Upwell Palatine Keepstar Blueprint to the LP stores for all Upwell Consortium member corporations


If there's more, i'm not seeing them.
Erika Mizune
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#136 - 2016-04-27 16:10:16 UTC
Raven Dallacort wrote:
Erika Mizune wrote:
Is there a flat list of all the new BPO's that have been added?


All I can see in the patch notes is the following BPs:

Added 3 new Citadel blueprints to the market in Upwell Consortium member corporation stations

Astrahus Blueprint
Fortizar Blueprint
Keepstar Blueprint

Added Upwell Palatine Keepstar Blueprint to the LP stores for all Upwell Consortium member corporations


If there's more, i'm not seeing them.


Well I was meaning all the new stuff too, like the cap stuff, new rigs, mods for the structures, ect.

Former DJ & Manager of Eve Radio | Blog | Sounds of New Eden | Twitch | Twitter