These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[GalFed] Announcement of the Villore Assembly

Author
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#21 - 2016-04-12 14:17:35 UTC
I would like to add something regarding Mr. Kinnison.

You, gallentes, can continue ignoring the truth. You can continue prohibiting speaking the truth. You can continue silencing voices of reason.

But keep in mind this. Whatever you do, whatever you say, the fact will remain the fact. Words come around and go around, but the truth persists.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2016-04-12 15:10:52 UTC
Yours has never been a voice of reason Diana.
I would have expected even you to have accepted that by now.

-Tertianus Rethelior

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Rinai Vero
Moira.
Villore Accords
#23 - 2016-04-12 15:36:30 UTC
I, for one, have no fear of the truth. I grew up on Caldari Prime among friends and family of both Gallente and Caldari heritage, and one of the first lessons of my youth was that injustice doesn't have a nationality.

Injustice thrives in the darkness, and we know that there are many dark places in the Federation. I hope that the Villore Assembly can shine a light where those who hide in the shadows fear to be seen.

Diana knows what she has witnessed, and we should have no fear to confront the truth even from those who are our enemies. However, truth is not limited to the experience of one person. If Commander Kim decides to present evidence to the Assembly, it will be in the context of a full investigation.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#24 - 2016-04-12 17:42:34 UTC
We gallenteans are neither ignoring the truth nor are we attempting to hide it, as is evident by the fact that you have been asked multiple times by Gallente citizens to put forth evidence. The burden of proof lays with you, Kimmy. We are not inclined to seek evidence of wrong doing or the condemnation of our Empire on account of one loud, xenophobic capsuleer.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#25 - 2016-04-12 18:46:43 UTC
iyammarrok wrote:
Yours has never been a voice of reason Diana.

Those who are deaf and dumb like you, "iyammarrok", wouldn't recognize reason even if it will be presented to you on a platter right under your nose.
Don't intervene in conversations of your superiors in the future. You distracted me by 45 seconds with your trolling. I don't like that.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#26 - 2016-04-12 18:57:27 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
iyammarrok wrote:
Yours has never been a voice of reason Diana.

Those who are deaf and dumb like you, "iyammarrok", wouldn't recognize reason even if it will be presented to you on a platter right under your nose.
Don't intervene in conversations of your superiors in the future. You distracted me by 45 seconds with your trolling. I don't like that.

The fact that it took you 45 seconds to read that is telling...

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#27 - 2016-04-12 18:58:33 UTC
Ms. Vero, as just I have said earlier, I am not interested in gallentean simply acknowledging what they are already doing. Would you be ready to act and make decisions on this situation, or is it just for empty talks that gallentean so love?

But as Ms. Osyn have said, if I claim something, I should present evidences for this, and thus it shall be done.

Even if I will have to participate in this gallentean circus and prove you that the water is wet and show you your own action, I shall do this in order to show you that a word of Caldari Officer is never empty.

Maybe that will teach you gallenteans something. And even if it won't. Oh well. I just wonder if your assembly would enjoy the graphic material just as gallentean prison guards enjoy torturing people.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#28 - 2016-04-12 18:59:37 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
iyammarrok wrote:
Yours has never been a voice of reason Diana.

Those who are deaf and dumb like you, "iyammarrok", wouldn't recognize reason even if it will be presented to you on a platter right under your nose.
Don't intervene in conversations of your superiors in the future. You distracted me by 45 seconds with your trolling. I don't like that.

The fact that it took you 45 seconds to read that is telling...

To read and write the answer, Osyn. Your trolling took me 10 seconds. Stop this.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#29 - 2016-04-12 19:07:39 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
iyammarrok wrote:
Yours has never been a voice of reason Diana.

Those who are deaf and dumb like you, "iyammarrok", wouldn't recognize reason even if it will be presented to you on a platter right under your nose.
Don't intervene in conversations of your superiors in the future. You distracted me by 45 seconds with your trolling. I don't like that.

The fact that it took you 45 seconds to read that is telling...

To read and write the answer, Osyn. Your trolling took me 10 seconds. Stop this.

No. You make it too easy.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#30 - 2016-04-12 21:02:01 UTC
I would like also to point out that a savage who called himself with a name that sounds like "Im mah rock" (rather descriptive!), was exact one of these ignorants whom I was pointing on earlier.

He was one of these cruel and heartless peoples, denying the widely known and easily verifiable fact for the sake of his trolling here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5787843#post5787843

iyammarrok wrote:

blowing up colonies? even penal ones?

*looks at a list of commonly used FedNav weaponry*

nope.

Any capable capsuleer who have seen Federal penal colonies in Black Rise can confirm that they blow them up shortly as you hack into one of the cells to rescue a prisoner.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Xun Yu
Sanxing
#31 - 2016-04-12 23:35:17 UTC
Rinai Vero
Luminaire General, FDU
Moira. Director and GMVA Diplomat
Secretary General, Villore Assembly


The success of the Federation and its aims depends on more than simply the Gallente, the voices of all her constituent peoples must be heard or else the Federation is doomed to discordant chaos. Allow me to express my interest in participating in this Assembly so as to ensure a voice for my people, the Jin-Mei, and to provide our strength and wisdom to the problems facing the Federation.

I have contacted you via private mail as requested, and should you require any further information or details from myself I will happily furnish them.

Taishou Xun Yu

Sanxing - 'Three Stars' - Committed to the Jin-Mei and the Federation

Find us on your Neocom on the router: Sanxing

Rinai Vero
Moira.
Villore Accords
#32 - 2016-04-13 00:40:46 UTC
Taishou Xun,

Our Assembly would be most honored by your presence among our number. I could not agree more that the strength of our Union can only endure as long as all of our people stand together in brotherhood. A representative of our noble Jin Mei comrades will be welcome indeed.
Aedre Lafisques
Nadire Security Consultants
#33 - 2016-04-13 01:13:57 UTC
I have several things to say in regards to this thread.

Firstly, the same things as always are demanded of Mlle. Kim, that she point to specific evidence, which, I think she has, long ago now. Let's say she has, and that the things that she has said are not just elements of the past but ongoing. So far, I have seen very, very few Gallente that have outright denied that such things have happened. In fact, I think many, including myself, are willing to aknowlege that these things happen all the time.

To say that they happen 'everywhere', which is the case, is not a lessening. It should be understood to be apprehensible in its scope. Just because these things happen everywhere does not mean it is acceptible. In so far, I don't fault Mlle. Kim for arguing for her personal, exclusive side. But the real problem to be tackled is that this is happening everywhere. It must be addressed. Even in small part would be an improvement.

When I agreed to participate in the PPC, I had no illusions whatsoever of its scope or its reach. I was not disappointed when it was not heard, as I never expected it to, powers corrupt as they seem to be (such concerns being ignored and whatnot). When Arkon asked me for my opinion, it was much the same as many peoples' thereafter - that it would change nothing. He glimmered, nothing more.

Vision guides the future, not 'change' in and of itself. Vision requires action as a component. It is not about achieving vision immediately in one step but continual action in years, decades or even centuries. Things like the PPC, and hopefully, this Assembly, are cornerstones of what Arkon believed were the strengths of the Gallente people. We all have something to give to strengthening the future.

Those who act contrary to progress will slowly be forgotten, but those who defy that will go on. It's not my people who said, That which is done for oneself dies with you, that which you do for others is immortal.

Do you really think the philosophy of such a notion changes for us, immortals? What sort of hell are we willing to create around us? I doubt this is what anyone wants no matter the immortality, which is an illusion anyway, and can surely be taken from us at any time. Something Great is far more worthwhile.

We have all become Capsuleers for some reason. These reasons against the cost make us very subjective. But if we can listen to those stories we get a sense for the tapestry of realities here in New Eden.

I would like to see the PPC continue as a master document. I would also like to see the Assembly succeed as a community for voices in a similar spirit. We can do better - we have every means at our disposal.
James Syagrius
Chatelain Auxiliary Response
Intaki-Business Logistics Union
#34 - 2016-04-13 01:47:53 UTC
I have very little interest in what Ms. Kim has to say.

She isn’t interested in peace, accommodation, or understanding.

She is a propagandist who is interested only in causing dissension among those she wishes to destroy.

If she were to equally denounce the many…. excesses of the State, then perhaps I would have more interest.

Otherwise, as ever she is just a feckless hack whose rabble rousing isn’t worth further consideration.
Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#35 - 2016-04-13 05:08:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Korsavius
I would like to step forward as an envoy on behalf of the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive, if your assembly would be so willing as to allow me to do so.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#36 - 2016-04-13 06:14:00 UTC
Aedre Lafisques wrote:

When I agreed to participate in the PPC, I had no illusions whatsoever of its scope or its reach. I was not disappointed when it was not heard, as I never expected it to, powers corrupt as they seem to be (such concerns being ignored and whatnot). When Arkon asked me for my opinion, it was much the same as many peoples' thereafter - that it would change nothing. He glimmered, nothing more.

An aside question I feel is somewhat relevant to this initiative also.
Why do we expect the Governments that represent tens of trillions of citizens to listen to submissions by a few score capsuleers, it's not like either initiative represented any sizeable proportion of the capsuleer community either, and it's also not like the PPC proposed anything that hasn't been said by various politicians on all sides.

This really feels like grandstanding to me to submit proposals then claim they are corrupt for not listening to such a small minority. Especially when you say you expected no response going into it.

Though effort is still well worth making, but lets not go overboard calling them corrupt for not listening.
Zenariae
#37 - 2016-04-13 07:55:19 UTC
If I could offer a partial answer to that, one that might not really answer but make you consider the whole and the nature of each of its parts. As Capsuleers, we do this because it is the right thing to do, to examine the things in life and decide what qualities are needed to serve their existence, such as tolerance, courage, persistence, even faith, to name a few. The Assembly I would hope will be a place for reflection as much as it might try to aim for practical suggestions. Sometimes there is no solution in the present beyond simply acknowledging that whether or not something deserves the attentions of the trillions or the few, all things are a part of the one perception of the universe, the Maker, and all things refer back to that perception.
iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2016-04-13 10:52:55 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
Thankyou for proving my point Diana.
Your seeming inability to actually read my name, clearly written at the bottom of the post, is telling of your current 'level'.
I can assure you, it is not one that could in any way be described as 'my superior'.
Good day.

-Tertianus Rethelior.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2016-04-13 10:59:28 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
I would like also to point out that a savage who called himself with a name that sounds like "Im mah rock" (rather descriptive!), was exact one of these ignorants whom I was pointing on earlier.

He was one of these cruel and heartless peoples, denying the widely known and easily verifiable fact for the sake of his trolling here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5787843#post5787843

iyammarrok wrote:

blowing up colonies? even penal ones?

*looks at a list of commonly used FedNav weaponry*

nope.

Any capable capsuleer who have seen Federal penal colonies in Black Rise can confirm that they blow them up shortly as you hack into one of the cells to rescue a prisoner.


i see you've taken a quote from an earlier thread, in which you claimed to have video of people walking unprotected on a planetary surface.
in a system with only two planets upon which any such facility could be placed. Neither of which would allow for unshielded survival.
One was barren, with no atmosphere, the other had a surface temperature of almost absolute zero.

but really, do continue digging your own hole.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Aedre Lafisques
Nadire Security Consultants
#40 - 2016-04-13 12:06:46 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
I have very little interest in what Ms. Kim has to say.

She isn’t interested in peace, accommodation, or understanding.

She is a propagandist who is interested only in causing dissension among those she wishes to destroy.

If she were to equally denounce the many…. excesses of the State, then perhaps I would have more interest.

Otherwise, as ever she is just a feckless hack whose rabble rousing isn’t worth further consideration.



For the record, I would like to underline that my comments about her were directly in this vein. It is the fact that she does not promote the well-being of all that makes her seem most illegitimate. It is indeed propaganda - and nothing more - to state that only we commit war-terrors.

I would encourage our community not to knock our heads against propaganda - we're all quite familiar with it now, as Capsuleers. Some of us produce this kind of material ourselves, in more pointed ways. This should be treated no differently. It might anger us, but that is the only purpose of it, so we shouldn't let it disrupt our goings-on, just as in war. It is better to move by it unaffected.