These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Is there a limit to buying PLEX per month to sell for ISKs?

Author
Salt Foambreaker
Greedy Pirates
#21 - 2016-03-25 16:45:47 UTC
Poddington Bare wrote:
sci0gon wrote:
thought it said cameltoe alliance


Why does this Alliance not exist in-game.

Why.


They split up? Shocked
Cajun Waffles
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2016-03-25 17:08:29 UTC
Leeluvv wrote:
Jenny Spitfire wrote:
Hi. Is there a limit to buying PLEX per month to sell for ISKs? Say, if I were to buy 30 PLEX and sell for ISKs, will I get into trouble? Thanks.


People buy and sell far more than that, so no.



Lmao, this comment made my day.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#23 - 2016-03-25 17:17:36 UTC
You know it's a new day in EVE when Jenny Spitfire comes back to grace us with her unique brand of posting.

Mr Epeen Cool
Mr Mieyli
Doomheim
#24 - 2016-03-25 18:40:44 UTC
Jenny Spitfire wrote:
Mr Mieyli wrote:
If you're interested OP, I offer a safe, secure, discreet PLEX transport service. If you need those 30 PLEX moved anywhere in New Eden, you know who to call.


Are people offering this service reliable? Won't they run away with PLEX? Will they be able to move them out from 0 space?


I can't speak for any other PLEX smugglers, but I'm the most trustworthy guy around. Your PLEX are definitely safe in my hands Big smile

This post brought to you by CCP's alpha forum alt initiative. Playing the eve forums has never come cheaper.

Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2016-03-25 19:09:48 UTC
rumor has it the biggest plex transaction for a player was somewhere in the area of 200.000 dollars.
Jenny Spitfire
LoneStar Industries
Comatose Alliance
#26 - 2016-03-25 20:30:20 UTC
Eli Stan wrote:
Jenny Spitfire wrote:
Hi. Is there a limit to buying PLEX per month to sell for ISKs? Say, if I were to buy 30 PLEX and sell for ISKs, will I get into trouble? Thanks.


Not a problem. 30's nothing. CCP even says on the account management page "Those interested in purchasing packages containing 300 or more PLEX may email us at [email protected]."


Thanks. Do you know whether they give bulk discounts?
Jenny Spitfire
LoneStar Industries
Comatose Alliance
#27 - 2016-03-25 20:34:03 UTC
Dark Lord Trump wrote:

If you die with PLEX in your cargo, it might survive the blast but the gankers will steal it and you will never see it again. Ignore everyone offering to move the PLEX for you, they are scammers. Just redeem them in Jita, and ONLY in Jita.


Hi Dark Lord Trump, you said might; does it mean that PLEX can actually be destroyed when a ship is lost? I always thought it would survive a blast as they are like infinite HP items.

Also, how does one convert PLEX into skill points injectors? Thanks.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#28 - 2016-03-25 20:39:01 UTC
PLEX is the same as any other ingame item, it'll either be destroyed or dropped as loot if it's in the cargohold of a ship that explodes.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#29 - 2016-03-25 22:32:25 UTC
The only limit is your wallet and your common sense.




Please remember is only game.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#30 - 2016-03-25 22:55:28 UTC
Salt Foambreaker wrote:
Poddington Bare wrote:
sci0gon wrote:
thought it said cameltoe alliance


Why does this Alliance not exist in-game.

Why.


They split up? Shocked

OMG, lol. My grandma saw that one and permabanned me from EVE.
Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#31 - 2016-03-25 23:13:14 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Salt Foambreaker wrote:
Poddington Bare wrote:
sci0gon wrote:
thought it said cameltoe alliance


Why does this Alliance not exist in-game.

Why.


They split up? Shocked

OMG, lol. My grandma saw that one and permabanned me from EVE.

Your grandma knows what cameltoe is?

Groovy grandma.

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Gwenaelle de Ardevon
Bluenose Corporation
#32 - 2016-03-25 23:21:12 UTC
Yep, there is a limit.
Your real life wallet is the limit Big smile

«An hour sitting with a pretty girl on a park bench passes like a minute, but a minute sitting on a hot stove seems like an hour». Albert Einstein - [11, S. 154]

More Quotes, Poetry & Prose on: https://gwenaelledeardevon.wordpress.com/

Jenny Spitfire
LoneStar Industries
Comatose Alliance
#33 - 2016-03-26 01:47:17 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
PLEX is the same as any other ingame item, it'll either be destroyed or dropped as loot if it's in the cargohold of a ship that explodes.


It is good to know. Thanks. I thought they would have infinite HP because PLEX are somewhat special.

Anyway, how do I convert PLEX to skill points boosters?
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#34 - 2016-03-26 02:36:58 UTC
Jenny Spitfire wrote:
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
PLEX is the same as any other ingame item, it'll either be destroyed or dropped as loot if it's in the cargohold of a ship that explodes.


It is good to know. Thanks. I thought they would have infinite HP because PLEX are somewhat special.

Anyway, how do I convert PLEX to skill points boosters?



It's like it's 2009 all over again...by the blood of my moustache, don't feed it!

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

sci0gon
Kaira Innovations
#35 - 2016-03-26 04:33:46 UTC
Sustrai Aditua
Intandofisa
#36 - 2016-03-26 04:43:59 UTC
That's like asking if there's a limit to the amount of money you're free to lose in Vegas. Of course there isn't. You're free to lose every dime you have, and even max-out your credit card to get that extra, insanity lane buff.

A simple guide to "How much should I spend?" Ask yourself:

1.) If I spend this will my spousal unit hit me with a divorce so fast there's no time to ask where she hid the can opener?

2.) Will I have to abandon using the telephone because the flood of collection agencies keeps crashing Verizon's server?

3.) Will these kids in my house start screaming about being hungry to the point Child Protection Services drops by?

4.) What are the odds of men in white coats with a large net appearing on my front porch?

If you can continue this list, you've already spent too much on something. If none of this is familiar to you, you're free to spend until one of the above becomes a personal experience.

If we get chased by zombies, I'm tripping you.

Dark Lord Trump
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#37 - 2016-03-26 11:41:34 UTC
Jenny Spitfire wrote:
Dark Lord Trump wrote:

If you die with PLEX in your cargo, it might survive the blast but the gankers will steal it and you will never see it again. Ignore everyone offering to move the PLEX for you, they are scammers. Just redeem them in Jita, and ONLY in Jita.


Hi Dark Lord Trump, you said might; does it mean that PLEX can actually be destroyed when a ship is lost? I always thought it would survive a blast as they are like infinite HP items.

Also, how does one convert PLEX into skill points injectors? Thanks.

There's no mechanism for converting PLEX into injectors. The closest way to do that is to sell the PLEX for ISK, and then buy skill injectors with the ISK. You should get around 2 injectors/plex.

I'm going to build a big wall that will keep the Gallente out, and they're going to pay for it!

Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#38 - 2016-03-26 13:28:07 UTC
Gilbaron wrote:
rumor has it the biggest plex transaction for a player was somewhere in the area of 200.000 dollars.

$200,000? I could buy 50 high quality silicone merman tails for that!

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Memphis Baas
#39 - 2016-03-26 13:48:53 UTC
Jenny Spitfire wrote:
Anyway, how do I convert PLEX to skill points boosters?


CCP only provides empty extractors (which you can buy in-game with ISK, or you can buy in the NEX store with Aur or PLEX).

Extractors must be filled with skillpoints by a player; CCP does NOT want to create already-filled-up injectors out of thin air. So you're buying (full) skill injectors from other players.

So if you want to convert PLEX to (full) injectors, either use the market (PLEX -> ISK -> injectors), or talk to someone privately and set up a deal where you exchange PLEX for (full) injectors via an item exchange contract.
alindak Kahoudi
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2016-03-27 00:17:57 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:
Gilbaron wrote:
rumor has it the biggest plex transaction for a player was somewhere in the area of 200.000 dollars.

$200,000? I could buy 50 high quality silicone merman tails for that!


2x Nissan GT-R’s (1 charcoal, 1 white) worth of plex.
Previous page123Next page