These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Citadels are now on Singularity

First post
Author
Night Predator
Doomheim
#301 - 2016-04-03 03:12:51 UTC
7 days for unanchoring ?

I hope that CCP will publish info about citadels set up / working / destroyed in High/ low/ null at the end of each month.

I'm affraid that having 1b kill will be enough reason for hunting citadels through high sec.
Nash MacAllister
Anomalous Existence
The Initiative.
#302 - 2016-04-03 03:53:51 UTC
Ok, I have seen this asked several times with no answer but I have the citadel anchored but it will not online. Shows "Anchoring 0s" but docking permission is denied because "You cannot do that because the structure is currently offline". Is this a known issue or am I just missing something? The character is the CEO so roles should not be an issue even though I set the structure profile up to give corp access to everything. Thoughts?

Yes, if you have to ask yourself the question, just assume we are watching you...

Knitram Relik
Atomic Amish
#303 - 2016-04-03 11:26:55 UTC
I seem to be having an issue all of a sudden. I'm denied docking at all citadels. My own and others.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it's really hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

GetSirrus
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#304 - 2016-04-03 11:27:41 UTC
Medium Citadel is anchored.

I can dock.

Take Control, and managed to fit a Tech2 "Standup M-Set HS Materials Recl' Rig.

I have added some fuel (3000 units of oxygen type) to the fuel bay.

But I cannot fit a Standup Reprocesing Facility I?
Lugh Crow-Slave
#305 - 2016-04-03 12:04:28 UTC
Night Predator wrote:
7 days for unanchoring ?

I hope that CCP will publish info about citadels set up / working / destroyed in High/ low/ null at the end of each month.

I'm affraid that having 1b kill will be enough reason for hunting citadels through high sec.


IDK a pos can alot of times be worth far more than that and they ate easier to siege
Infinite Destruction
The Brotherhood MC
#306 - 2016-04-03 12:57:28 UTC
OK, launched and anchored a large (Fortizar) in hisec. Takes 24 hours to anchor.

Note:
Added "Citadels" (and the individual sizes) to my overview - BM'd the location of the structure - can't warp to it while it's anchoring (have to fast-boat it to where it is anchoring and then set a BM). Can warp to it normally after it has anchored.

Can't add the "Standup Reprocessing Facility I" Service Module. It lets me add the Cloning and Market modules though, then tells me the "Standup Reprocessing Facility I can not be fitted onto a ship. Only hardware modules can be fitted"

Was able to fit and load the ASML launchers (but not online them) but could only fit the Standup AXL Missile Launcher I. (Once I **** around and use some skill injectors or the mirror clone catches up with my Tranquility skills that should be fine. - Edit - worked normally after gaining the skill. Odd that I could fit and load one type of launcher without having the skill, but only fit the other kind.)

Undocked from the structure, gazed at it's magnificence momentarily, warped to station, returned in a different ship and the structure is now "transparent", more so than when it was first anchoring (and when I undocked from it again it is still "transparent"). Left the system, came back and now it is back to normal.

It appears you can fit multiple Cloning Centers and Market Hub modules though it doesn't say if there is any benefit to doing so.

I had equal quantities of each type of fuel blocks in the bay then added the clone and market modules. The first time it started using up the Oxygen blocks, then the Nitrogen, then the Hydrogen and finally the Helium (instead of, for example, only using one type period or using an equal amount of each type).
The second time I did the same but had a much larger quantity of Nitrogen blocks. This time it started by depleting the Hyrdogen blocks first then going after the Nitrogen. There is no description that I can see stating what kind of blocks are needed or if just any will do.

Obviously - missing various Rigs on the SiSi market (like the Ice Rigs). A lot of missing information on the attributes of various rigs/modules as well as you are no doubt aware, like the Standup L-Set Ore Grading Processor I and Standup L-Set Ore Grading Processor II rigs where under attributes the T1 version has a blank line and the number "55" while the T2 also has a blank line and the number "56". Sure hoping that doesn't mean the difference between a T1 rig and a much more expensive T2 will only be 1% !

The Citadel shows up on my Asset List, but I can't select it as a destination or waypoint (and no "warp to" or "dock" option in the right-click menu when in system).

It appears that perhaps the CPU/PG numbers may need tweeking. I've run out of CPU before even getting the highs and mids filled on a large citadel.

Each type of rig notes that only 1 of the same type (including tech variations) can be fitted at a time however it seems there's no problem fitting 3 of the same (providing you don't go over the calibration limit).

I don't see a restriction of the use of certain rigs in hisec (i.e. the Standup L-Set Bomb Aimer I ) which would be pretty useless in hisec but perhaps that is just a "buyer beware" matter.
Speaking of bombs ! 4 MILLION structure HPs ?!??! A bomb that is harder to kill than a dread ?!?!??! Seriously ?
Not to mention that the Structure missiles (cap and sub-cap) also have 4 MILLION structure HPs as well (compared to "XL Missiles or Torpedoes - formerly known as a Citadel Cruise Missiles or Torpedoes - which have a whopping 1,920 structure HPs !)
While on missiles - the 3 ASML variants (HD - long range, MD - medium range and LD - short range) need some tweeking as well, especially as the "long range" HD version goes to 690 km while the "short range" LD version goes to 712.5 km and the grand total between the 2 is a mere 22.5 kms.
It would appear that, based on the explosion velocities and radii that the HD are meant to be Heavy damage (vs BS/BCs) while the MD are probably Medium damage (cruisers ?) and the LDs are Light Damage (for frigates and destroyers).
(Note the descriptions for each describe them as being designed for use against small, medium and large hull sizes such as frigates, cruisers or battleships.

Don't see any rigs that add: CPU, PG, increase Armour/Shield/Hull resists/capacity/etc.

Off to try and do some "corp related" matters though I think that will be a short lived exercise as I don't see a lot of options there (yet).

Lugh Crow-Slave
#307 - 2016-04-03 14:17:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugh Crow-Slave
The reason the missiles and bombs have so much hp is because they ate supposed to be immune to firewalling and not be destroy-able

And there will be no rigs that add tank as they are never meant to take more than 1.5hrs to kill from full health 30 min per bar of you break past the damage reduction
Destiny Dain2
Your Destiny Corporation
#308 - 2016-04-03 15:16:46 UTC
Knitram Relik wrote:
I seem to be having an issue all of a sudden. I'm denied docking at all citadels. My own and others.



Same here. I was in the process of destroying a Customs Office when I noticed so I thought there was a problem there. Glad others are having the same problem.


GetSirrus wrote:
But I cannot fit a Standup Reprocesing Facility .


The market is the only one that is functioning at the moment. I tried placing a sell order and screwed up the market.

Everytime I selected the item in the market that I sold I got an error message and would not display the item. I had to remove the sell order before it display the item in the market again.
Night Predator
Doomheim
#309 - 2016-04-03 17:01:49 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:


IDK a pos can alot of times be worth far more than that and they ate easier to siege


Yes, my POS is worth much more, but it is very hard to siege. First an enemy has to find it (intentionally visiting hundreds of moons, not accidentaly scanning for anomalies), second - when wardecced I disanchor all structures and move assets to another alt in another corp. I dont care about employment history, because I'm a solo player. I hate when a game developer forces me "to look for the friends" in-game. I stopped playing WOT, because of Personal Missions required platoons. I didnt want to join clan only for grinding the new tanks. Clan membership always forced me to participate in stupid conversations like "why dont you play with us Clan Wars?".

Lugh Crow-Slave
#310 - 2016-04-03 17:52:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugh Crow-Slave
Night Predator wrote:
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:


IDK a pos can alot of times be worth far more than that and they ate easier to siege


Yes, my POS is worth much more, but it is very hard to siege. First an enemy has to find it (intentionally visiting hundreds of moons, not accidentaly scanning for anomalies), second - when wardecced I disanchor all structures and move assets to another alt in another corp. I dont care about employment history, because I'm a solo player. I hate when a game developer forces me "to look for the friends" in-game. I stopped playing WOT, because of Personal Missions required platoons. I didnt want to join clan only for grinding the new tanks. Clan membership always forced me to participate in stupid conversations like "why dont you play with us Clan Wars?".



So you want all reward and no risk?

And finding a corps tower in hs is not hard neither is just seeing in there is an online tower in system in your looking to get a tower km all you need to do is dscan

As for finding friend this is not only an mmo but an mmo built on interaction with other plays so expect to be disadvantaged if you play solo

I mean hell even if your citadel is destroyed all it costs is the hull and rigs you don't lose any items (this also means less treason to kill than a pos since only a small amount drops)
Lugh Crow-Slave
#311 - 2016-04-04 01:11:26 UTC
any reason the fighter icons are so bright now? i cant even read the numbers
Night Predator
Doomheim
#312 - 2016-04-04 04:00:05 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:

So you want all reward and no risk?

And finding a corps tower in hs is not hard neither is just seeing in there is an online tower in system in your looking to get a tower km all you need to do is dscan

As for finding friend this is not only an mmo but an mmo built on interaction with other plays so expect to be disadvantaged if you play solo

I mean hell even if your citadel is destroyed all it costs is the hull and rigs you don't lose any items (this also means less treason to kill than a pos since only a small amount drops)


Would you mind to tell me where I've told that I want "all reward without risk"? The current rules of citadels look like crap for me. I'm not going to use citadels, but staying in my POSs. I just hate to be forced to "socialize with other players, because socialized players stay longer"

Regarding interacting with other players - I really do interact. It is hard to not interact trading with them, shooting at them etc. I really dont need to "socialize" to enjoy eve. I really enjoy of freedom doing anything I want in the game filled by thousands other players.

This mechanics of "transfering assets to a NPC station from a destroyed Citadel" is stupid. If assets would be dropped and unanchor would be a few hours I used citadels. The current project of Citadels is poor.

Lets explain exactly how wardecing works.
1. Assaulter chooses the target corp for warder. And now there is an important part - if the assaulter is not an idiot, he chooses the target wisely, being sure that he is strog enough to score kills. right?
2. Target corp can choose - accept the war (if they feel strong enough), or hide assets in NPC stations and wait for a week. Industrial cops choose this strategy.
3. Citadels cannot be too tough, because too strong would be pointless. So they will be vulnerable. And if they will be vulnerable, they will be useless for small corps.

7 days for unanchoring is not worth these 2% better reprocessing yield. POS is still better with its Hyasoda labs, reprocessing array etc. I hope that POSs will remain in this game, because
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium
#313 - 2016-04-04 08:36:11 UTC
Night Predator wrote:
7 days for unanchoring ?

I hope that CCP will publish info about citadels set up / working / destroyed in High/ low/ null at the end of each month.

I'm affraid that having 1b kill will be enough reason for hunting citadels through high sec.


This is the exact reason why I find the tax adjustment ridiculous. If CCP would take the markets serious, they would scale up taxes with the amount of "free" market citadels out there, in stead of just raising taxes to a level that will kill all non hub markets ASAP. Consolidation due to the high tax rates, no ways to replenish an order and high costs for people distributing stuff in EVE.

With current patch intentions, marketeers working in the fields of distribution, inter-regional trading and seeding non hubs, will simply stop their activities, due to spreads simply not making up for the cost of dong business. When you realize that only the bigger Citadels (X and XL) will have market hubs, it will be simply lots of dead markets, with a few active hubs.

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Dublone
Ember Inc.
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#314 - 2016-04-04 11:45:24 UTC
He CCP. in the Dev Block "building-your-citadel-one-block-at-a-time" i see this picture:
Raw Mats

example the "Broadcast Node". We need for a Large Citadel 452 units. Ok the Large Citadel needs 40 units "Station market Network" and one unit needs 15 "Broadcast Node" and we have 15*40=600 "Units Broadcast Node"
only alone for the "Station Market Network".

Its the graphic in the Dev Block wrong?
erg cz
Novus Unitas
Synergy of Steel
#315 - 2016-04-04 13:08:27 UTC
Dublone wrote:
He CCP. in the Dev Block "building-your-citadel-one-block-at-a-time" i see this picture:
Raw Mats

example the "Broadcast Node". We need for a Large Citadel 452 units. Ok the Large Citadel needs 40 units "Station market Network" and one unit needs 15 "Broadcast Node" and we have 15*40=600 "Units Broadcast Node"
only alone for the "Station Market Network".

Its the graphic in the Dev Block wrong?


Yes, use that one instead.
Dublone
Ember Inc.
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#316 - 2016-04-04 13:11:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Dublone
erg cz wrote:
Dublone wrote:
He CCP. in the Dev Block "building-your-citadel-one-block-at-a-time" i see this picture:
Raw Mats

example the "Broadcast Node". We need for a Large Citadel 452 units. Ok the Large Citadel needs 40 units "Station market Network" and one unit needs 15 "Broadcast Node" and we have 15*40=600 "Units Broadcast Node"
only alone for the "Station Market Network".

Its the graphic in the Dev Block wrong?


Yes, use that one instead.


Come that's from a Dev Blog? It is the finaly Mats?
Ok then cost a Large Citadel much more as 6b ISK
Silent Seeker
Deep Exploration Projects and Programs
#317 - 2016-04-04 13:18:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Silent Seeker
I cannot anchor anything on Sisi atm, no Citadels and no towers.

Towers I can launch and click anchor, the log shows the message for starting anchoring and the timespan needed, but then nothing happens. Tower stays unanchored and cannot be onlined.

For Citadels I don't even get to the point of anchoring. When I click "launch for corp" the placement mode appears, but my citadel model always stays red, the button "Position" stays dead and shows "This structure is not a valid position".

http://i.imgur.com/u2s4Mhq.jpg

My chars have anchoring 5.

EDIT:

Now iI was able to anchor a Fortizar, after warping to a random Safespot in Space, before I had tried on clear moons, what did not work. Curious if it will actually be anchored after 24h, because Towers confirming to anchor too, but they don't anchor.
erg cz
Novus Unitas
Synergy of Steel
#318 - 2016-04-04 15:16:19 UTC  |  Edited by: erg cz
Dublone wrote:
erg cz wrote:
Dublone wrote:
He CCP. in the Dev Block "building-your-citadel-one-block-at-a-time" i see this picture:
Raw Mats

example the "Broadcast Node". We need for a Large Citadel 452 units. Ok the Large Citadel needs 40 units "Station market Network" and one unit needs 15 "Broadcast Node" and we have 15*40=600 "Units Broadcast Node"
only alone for the "Station Market Network".

Its the graphic in the Dev Block wrong?


Yes, use that one instead.


Come that's from a Dev Blog? It is the finaly Mats?
Ok then cost a Large Citadel much more as 6b ISK


It is from one of the latest developer posts in thread about citadel (eve information portal section). I do not know what math you are using but concidering, that 1 piece of PI material after the patch will be about 10-15 milions and you will need over 4000 of them for large citadel, that is over 40 bilions just in PI materials, if I am not mistaken. Minerals can be produced en mass, advanced planetary materials will take time to build and harvested. Prices will get through the roof, when patch will be out.
Lugh Crow-Slave
#319 - 2016-04-04 23:25:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugh Crow-Slave
So the reprocessing tax

here are the issues i see

I cant tax or block compression
This means that if i have this and hope to get tax off it i can't there will always be one in HS with 0% tax and i can compress 1Mm3 of
ore small enough that it fits into a DST

another issue when i use these in a citadel and not the drilling platform or what ever they will be called i'm doing it to stimulate the market so perhaps i will not tax the refining at all in hopes that they will sell in my market. If they can just compress for free they will do that and move the ore to a better market now if i can just say no compressing or i can make the isk back by taxing it that will be fine.



Tax is in isk not minerals

This is bad for both parties as it works of the EST value and that does not accurately reflect the market so maybe i tax 5% depending on the market it may actually be 6% or 4% and constantly changing taxes are not a good thing. Now with minerals 5% of the trit in veld is always 5% of the trit

at the very least let the owner chose how the tax is pulled if not keep it minerals

EDIT:

also i thought broker relations was not meant to reduce market tax is this a bug because it is atm
Porus Kurvora
Phoenix Enterprise Inc
From The Ashes.
#320 - 2016-04-05 00:50:45 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:
Tax is in isk not minerals

This is bad for both parties as it works of the EST value and that does not accurately reflect the market so maybe i tax 5% depending on the market it may actually be 6% or 4% and constantly changing taxes are not a good thing. Now with minerals 5% of the trit in veld is always 5% of the trit

at the very least let the owner chose how the tax is pulled if not keep it minerals


If the tax is in ISK rather than materials I would expect the ISK value be calculated similarly to how planetary customs offices calculate tax: each mineral has a fixed base cost on which to calculate the tax.

I would prefer to have that method of tax collection than receiving actual materials which would have to be dealt with. It would be much easier to pay for fuel of the service if ISK is collected as tax.

[PNXE] Phoenix Enterprise Inc. CEO

Check out our website

We are recruiting!