These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Tech I cruisers obsolete?

Author
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#21 - 2016-03-03 08:20:58 UTC
The right T1 cruiser for the right pilot can do wonders. I still love the Stabber for the speed and the Vexor for the brick tanking. Hopefully soon I will have all the racial cruisers to 5.
Lucy Callagan
Goryn Clade
#22 - 2016-03-03 11:45:27 UTC
rupture is dope
W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#23 - 2016-03-03 12:43:09 UTC
Repeating myself but vOv. Im fairly sure the question is in regards to pve, where if you can fly something better you fly something better, in that regard t1 cruisers are obsolete.

In pvp they arent, but i think thats a different question.
CcRaven
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2016-03-04 05:50:35 UTC  |  Edited by: CcRaven
The Vexor is an awsome ship.

Put 5 cap flux in the lows, a large shield booster(Domination or guristas) plus 3 hardners in mids,
4 railguns and you ll see t1 cruisers are fine pve ships.

And dirt cheap.
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#25 - 2016-03-04 13:03:34 UTC
W0lf Crendraven wrote:
Repeating myself but vOv. Im fairly sure the question is in regards to pve, where if you can fly something better you fly something better, in that regard t1 cruisers are obsolete.

I was talking about PvE too.
W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#26 - 2016-03-04 16:03:16 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
W0lf Crendraven wrote:

I was talking about PvE too.

How are you then saying that ships like the stabber or the vexor are still good? If you can fly a ishtar/gila it is flat out better then the vexor is, same with vaga/cyna and stabber.

In pve the best is the best, what gives you the best isk/h without the fear of getting ganked that you can fly is the best ship.
Previous page12