These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Dev blog: The EVE Online API Challenge

First post
Author
CCP Tellus
C C P
C C P Alliance
#61 - 2016-03-05 00:36:52 UTC
Special thanks to everyone who participated! Big smile

The raw and uncut submissions are available on Github. Bear in mind that all submitted repositories are presented as-is, prior to any judging or possible disqualifications.

Have a great weekend!
Ali 2k
Triton Heavy Industries
#62 - 2016-03-05 18:39:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Ali 2k
CCP Tellus wrote:
Special thanks to everyone who participated! Big smile

The raw and uncut submissions are available on Github. Bear in mind that all submitted repositories are presented as-is, prior to any judging or possible disqualifications.

Have a great weekend!



Firstly thanks for an awesome opportunity to get involved with 3rd party dev!

Secondly - I have forgotten to add instructions - although the app is usable.. it might just need a couple of introductory steps. If I update the readme with some instructions will this affect my entry?
Aes Sayyadina
Blackjack And Hookers.
#63 - 2016-03-05 23:19:03 UTC
If anyone is interested, I made an album of the some of the screenshots I took during the development process of the Eve Online Atlas: http://imgur.com/a/KkJ5L
CCP FoxFour
C C P
C C P Alliance
#64 - 2016-03-09 09:01:33 UTC
Ali 2k wrote:
CCP Tellus wrote:
Special thanks to everyone who participated! Big smile

The raw and uncut submissions are available on Github. Bear in mind that all submitted repositories are presented as-is, prior to any judging or possible disqualifications.

Have a great weekend!



Firstly thanks for an awesome opportunity to get involved with 3rd party dev!

Secondly - I have forgotten to add instructions - although the app is usable.. it might just need a couple of introductory steps. If I update the readme with some instructions will this affect my entry?


We cloned the repos so no. But send Tellus and myself some instructions in an EVE Mail. No promises but will see if we can make sure to read them. :)

@CCP_FoxFour // Technical Designer // Team Tech Co

Third-party developer? Check out the official developers site for dev blogs, resources, and more.

Xiaou Bijoun
Rumors Mining Corp
The Rogue Consortium
#65 - 2016-03-13 15:35:38 UTC
Is there someone to contact about the public crest server being down?
CCP FoxFour
C C P
C C P Alliance
#66 - 2016-03-15 17:50:30 UTC
Xiaou Bijoun wrote:
Is there someone to contact about the public crest server being down?


Me or CCP Tellus. You can send me an EVE Mail or poke me on the Tweetfleet Slack.

@CCP_FoxFour // Technical Designer // Team Tech Co

Third-party developer? Check out the official developers site for dev blogs, resources, and more.

Blacksmoke16
Resilience.
#67 - 2016-03-30 10:32:25 UTC
Any update on who won?
CCP Tellus
C C P
C C P Alliance
#68 - 2016-03-30 12:40:58 UTC
Blacksmoke16 wrote:
Any update on who won?

We'll be announcing the winners at the o7 show tomorrow, Thursday. Stay tuned!
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium
#69 - 2016-03-31 13:05:11 UTC
Can you post the result here too?

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

CCP FoxFour
C C P
C C P Alliance
#70 - 2016-03-31 13:54:55 UTC
TheSmokingHertog wrote:
Can you post the result here too?


Yup! I was hoping to have a dev blog out at the same time, but I am terrible so it will probably be out tomorrow. :(

@CCP_FoxFour // Technical Designer // Team Tech Co

Third-party developer? Check out the official developers site for dev blogs, resources, and more.

CCP FoxFour
C C P
C C P Alliance
#71 - 2016-04-01 09:47:03 UTC
First place: Pathfinder
Second place: Time for EVE
Third place: EVE Fast Fitting Assessment
Seagull's choice: EVE Contacts Manager

Will be contacting the winners later today. :)

@CCP_FoxFour // Technical Designer // Team Tech Co

Third-party developer? Check out the official developers site for dev blogs, resources, and more.