These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Macintosh

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Mac EVE Tools

Author
Lupus Hekki
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#21 - 2011-12-25 08:30:53 UTC
TIC Albul wrote:
And now a patch that will help with displaying the description of ships even if HTML is involved

Patch

Patch applied and changed min-database version, thanks.
Invisusira
Escalated.
Project Gungnir.
#22 - 2012-01-22 13:09:39 UTC
Do you think you could update the "about mac eve tools" dialog to reflect the current version and forum thread? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I'm using the new version now; the old one wasn't supporting the new api keys and this one seems to. Still get random "error updating characters" messages tho.
Elmanketticks
In Fidem
Outsmarted
#23 - 2012-01-23 20:09:14 UTC
OMG thank you so much! Keep up the good work man! REALLY appreciated! Smile

The State will not fall. Join us. Fight. Conquer.

edit: disregard that, the state has fallen.

matarkhan
ConHugeCo
#24 - 2012-01-23 21:55:53 UTC
Just built it from source, thanks.

There are two main things I miss from EveMon:

1) Selecting any market item and assigning the prereqs to a skill plan
2) Selecting a loadout from BattleClinic and assigning the prereqs to a plan

I'm decent with Python, but goddamn does Objective C confuse the crap out of me....
Yinara
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-01-25 05:04:38 UTC
Since the new release Crucible 1.1 I get the "error updating characters" message. I am using the original version of Mac Eve Tools and I have never had any issues before. Any idea how to fix that?
Yinara
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2012-01-27 04:36:59 UTC
Yinara wrote:
Since the new release Crucible 1.1 I get the "error updating characters" message. I am using the original version of Mac Eve Tools and I have never had any issues before. Any idea how to fix that?


Working fine now.
No Master Heluene
Shits N Giggles
#27 - 2012-01-28 18:27:00 UTC
Any one know how to get remapping suggestions on Mac?
Zeus C
Pirates of the Caribbean.
Stargazers.
#28 - 2012-02-05 07:19:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus C
Hello and thanks for all your hard work with Mac Eve Tools!
Lupus Hekki
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-02-17 11:50:54 UTC
Invisusira wrote:
Do you think you could update the "about mac eve tools" dialog to reflect the current version and forum thread? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I'm using the new version now; the old one wasn't supporting the new api keys and this one seems to. Still get random "error updating characters" messages tho.

Will update it soon, I have to install xCode because my mac got stolen.


matarkhan wrote:
Just built it from source, thanks.

There are two main things I miss from EveMon:

1) Selecting any market item and assigning the prereqs to a skill plan
2) Selecting a loadout from BattleClinic and assigning the prereqs to a plan

I'm decent with Python, but goddamn does Objective C confuse the crap out of me....

I will try to implement that asap. (Obj-C confuses me a lot most of the time)


Yinara wrote:
Since the new release Crucible 1.1 I get the "error updating characters" message. I am using the original version of Mac Eve Tools and I have never had any issues before. Any idea how to fix that?

You're not alone, a lot of other people get the same message. I will try to look for the cause of the problem
Valdor Drake
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2012-02-19 18:06:21 UTC
hi i'm trying to upload my char and it takes forever till the app closes, what's the problem?

thx :)
Sazuka Kirr
Bloody Velvet
#31 - 2012-03-03 19:58:56 UTC
Valdor Drake wrote:
hi i'm trying to upload my char and it takes forever till the app closes, what's the problem?

thx :)


I was having the same problem, so I did two things (not sure which one fixed the problem so try both).

1. Delete the following folder: Macintosh HD / Users / [USER] / Library / Application Support / MacEveApi

2. Remove your your character from within Mac Eve Tools and then add it again.
Billy Colorado
Evasion Gaming
#32 - 2012-03-06 14:39:31 UTC
Sparkle updates appear to be non-functioning, as it kicks back an error if I check for updates.

Also, Core Certs returns null.
Previous page12