These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

☼ Sullen Decimus for CSM XI ☼

Author
Sullen Decimus
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#21 - 2016-01-22 08:55:58 UTC
Mithandra wrote:
Well, I read the entire thread, including Vic jefferson trying to derail the thread and his thinly veiled attempts to call your candicacy into question. I was somewhat impressed by your replies to his sniping.

Im not voting, but if any of you out there are, you could do a lot worse than cast your vote for this guy.

Thank you for your support.

CSM XI Member

Twitter: Sullen_Decimus

Tweetfleet: @sullen_decimus

StupidGenius Charante
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2016-01-22 13:13:36 UTC
Finally available, the interview recorded by CSM Watch for the CSM 11 election coverage: Sullen Decimus interview

Enjoy !
Sullen Decimus
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#23 - 2016-01-22 20:59:51 UTC
StupidGenius Charante wrote:
Finally available, the interview recorded by CSM Watch for the CSM 11 election coverage: Sullen Decimus interview

Enjoy !

Thank again for all you guys do! Was an excellent interview with awesome editing despite my mic cutting out in the beginning.

CSM XI Member

Align Planet1
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#24 - 2016-01-25 01:42:10 UTC
You're a member of the only USTZ group that went "all-in" with Aegis sov. I'd like to hear your perspective on the sov revamp in that context, particularly how it has (or hasn't) affected your day-to-day, and whether there are any changes you'd advocate for.
Sullen Decimus
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#25 - 2016-01-27 00:19:12 UTC
Align Planet1 wrote:
You're a member of the only USTZ group that went "all-in" with Aegis sov. I'd like to hear your perspective on the sov revamp in that context, particularly how it has (or hasn't) affected your day-to-day, and whether there are any changes you'd advocate for.

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to when you say "all-in". In terms of the sov revamp the trolling was pretty common in the beginning months but has died down significantly. The changes to interceptors limited the constant harassment due to "because I can" harassment. Day to day has been relatively unaffected you still get roaming gangs, still can get stuff done.

Probably my biggest problem with the current sov system is that it rather hinders the interaction between neighbor groups who don't share the same timezone. For example if you have a Russian vulnerable alliance directly next to an American vulnerable alliance it is extremely difficult to generate any meaningful content between the two. There is really nothing either alliance can do to the other short of ratting harassment in off peak times. This was a known flaw before the current sov system came about but they didn't know how to fix it. I don't have an answer myself for the problem now but I hope something can be developed.

CSM XI Member

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#26 - 2016-01-31 18:09:06 UTC
Sullen kindly answered some questions for me, interview here
Sullen Decimus
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#27 - 2016-02-03 16:28:01 UTC
I have now consolidated interviews in my post which was previously reserved below my OP. I will be updating this as more interviews and podcasts become available. Thank you all for the support.

CSM XI Member

Sullen Decimus
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#28 - 2016-02-19 22:15:55 UTC
I have updated the second post now to include additional ways to reach me via twitter and my twitch stream.

CSM XI Member

MINMATAR CITIZEN 07180601
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2016-02-29 18:50:30 UTC
I don't always comment in eve. But when I do it's to vote for Sullen Decimus
Sullen Decimus
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#30 - 2016-03-23 16:26:04 UTC
As a reminder. We are about to start the final 24 hours to vote for CSM XI. Be sure to get your vote in before time expires.

CSM XI Member

Previous page12