These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] ARCHETYPE

First post First post
Author
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1201 - 2016-09-27 20:31:37 UTC
Khromius wrote:
Jane Galt wrote:
Not the first time I've caught you lying about isk changing hands, Natural Clonekiller. Remember when you tried to convince us that you were paid protection isk BEFORE we started attacking the Ashab fortizar? And then finally admitted it was a lie to get more isk?

We have friends like you. And we have friends who answer when we ask about peculiar activities. So we know you paid them. Stop trying to deny it.

All this **** talking so we don't keep attacking the fortizar is pretty funny. Doubting the conviction and loyalties of paid mercs? Let's see them show up again and again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. We lost the time spent planning the fortizar's destruction this past week. You lost billions and left your members with blue balls.

O and if you REALLY want a fight, stop setting the fortizar timers so our US TZ pilots can't participate. You had a bit of crossover initially when the timers were from 18:00-21:00. But changing it to 20:00 is too early for people with jobs to join, and of course that's why you did it. So stop trying to convince people you won when the truth is, you tried so hard to avoid a fight but ended up having to pay mercs to bail you out to save face.



So let me get this straight... We have too many logi alts and that's not fair. We align the timers of the Fortizars under our protection to coincide with our prime time and that's not fair... Total moron... You sir are great content.

I love how you complain about us not taking a fight but you were to afraid to take a fight against PL and Tishu in highsec when they were without supers and bubbles.

Remember this??

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Fly Fearless
#1202 - 2016-09-27 21:04:47 UTC
Sol keeps on going

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Griever Takkow
We Are So Troubled Everyone Runs Screaming
BLACKFLAG.
#1203 - 2016-09-27 21:04:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Griever Takkow
Saeger1737 wrote:


I love how you complain about us not taking a fight but you were to afraid to take a fight against PL and Tishu in highsec when they were without supers and bubbles.

Remember this??


It's not really about not taking the fight its the fact Galt and P45 have been constantly smacking about how the anti-VMG coalition was going to turn up and kill us + friends on the timer... so we show up week 1 and Galt corp jumps to avoid the fight then on the final timer you blue ball it.... which given the circumstances is understandable.

FACT is Galt and P45 are dragging A-type into a long haul war that I don't believe you want, all Galt is doing is using you and your member base for his own gain... I'm sure deep down you know this and it wont help you long term.

Need a reputable MERC! Join "MERC Contracts" in-game for more details.

VMG Hire us today

> "Why do tomorrow what you can do today!"

Griever Takkow
We Are So Troubled Everyone Runs Screaming
BLACKFLAG.
#1204 - 2016-09-27 21:05:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Griever Takkow
whoops double posted. Shocked

Need a reputable MERC! Join "MERC Contracts" in-game for more details.

VMG Hire us today

> "Why do tomorrow what you can do today!"

Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1205 - 2016-09-27 21:25:01 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Khromius wrote:
Jane Galt wrote:
Not the first time I've caught you lying about isk changing hands, Natural Clonekiller. Remember when you tried to convince us that you were paid protection isk BEFORE we started attacking the Ashab fortizar? And then finally admitted it was a lie to get more isk?

We have friends like you. And we have friends who answer when we ask about peculiar activities. So we know you paid them. Stop trying to deny it.

All this **** talking so we don't keep attacking the fortizar is pretty funny. Doubting the conviction and loyalties of paid mercs? Let's see them show up again and again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. We lost the time spent planning the fortizar's destruction this past week. You lost billions and left your members with blue balls.

O and if you REALLY want a fight, stop setting the fortizar timers so our US TZ pilots can't participate. You had a bit of crossover initially when the timers were from 18:00-21:00. But changing it to 20:00 is too early for people with jobs to join, and of course that's why you did it. So stop trying to convince people you won when the truth is, you tried so hard to avoid a fight but ended up having to pay mercs to bail you out to save face.



So let me get this straight... We have too many logi alts and that's not fair. We align the timers of the Fortizars under our protection to coincide with our prime time and that's not fair... Total moron... You sir are great content.

I love how you complain about us not taking a fight but you were to afraid to take a fight against PL and Tishu in highsec when they were without supers and bubbles.

Remember this??


Once again you have no idea what you're talking about. And you wonder time and time again I won't take you into VMG even though you ask me at least once a month.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1206 - 2016-09-27 21:34:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Saeger1737
Khromius wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Khromius wrote:
Jane Galt wrote:
Not the first time I've caught you lying about isk changing hands, Natural Clonekiller. Remember when you tried to convince us that you were paid protection isk BEFORE we started attacking the Ashab fortizar? And then finally admitted it was a lie to get more isk?

We have friends like you. And we have friends who answer when we ask about peculiar activities. So we know you paid them. Stop trying to deny it.

All this **** talking so we don't keep attacking the fortizar is pretty funny. Doubting the conviction and loyalties of paid mercs? Let's see them show up again and again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. We lost the time spent planning the fortizar's destruction this past week. You lost billions and left your members with blue balls.

O and if you REALLY want a fight, stop setting the fortizar timers so our US TZ pilots can't participate. You had a bit of crossover initially when the timers were from 18:00-21:00. But changing it to 20:00 is too early for people with jobs to join, and of course that's why you did it. So stop trying to convince people you won when the truth is, you tried so hard to avoid a fight but ended up having to pay mercs to bail you out to save face.



So let me get this straight... We have too many logi alts and that's not fair. We align the timers of the Fortizars under our protection to coincide with our prime time and that's not fair... Total moron... You sir are great content.

I love how you complain about us not taking a fight but you were to afraid to take a fight against PL and Tishu in highsec when they were without supers and bubbles.

Remember this??


Once again you have no idea what you're talking about. And you wonder time and time again I won't take you into VMG even though you ask me at least once a month.

1 time isn't once a month

Maybe if you read the article you'll realize that you don't take every fight either... Hmm pattern.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Jane Galt
The John Galt Express
#1207 - 2016-09-27 21:35:02 UTC
Since I was there, I can tell you the whole sad tale. You had Pirate, PE, and Ishtars dec the fortizar alliance along with two 1 man corps (for corp hoping purposes I assume). But PL came with a 50 man fleet and all you guys started spinning your ships in station.

Let's see how you spin this one.

Buying all characters, paying more than other shops

For winning bids or character inquiries, please mail me with a link to the thread.

Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1208 - 2016-09-27 21:52:04 UTC
There was no PL fleet and once again you have your facts wrong. ATYPE really should dump you before you cause more damage to them.
Tig3r Styl3
Doomheim
#1209 - 2016-09-27 21:52:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Tig3r Styl3
Saeger1737 wrote:
Khromius wrote:
Jane Galt wrote:
Not the first time I've caught you lying about isk changing hands, Natural Clonekiller. Remember when you tried to convince us that you were paid protection isk BEFORE we started attacking the Ashab fortizar? And then finally admitted it was a lie to get more isk?

We have friends like you. And we have friends who answer when we ask about peculiar activities. So we know you paid them. Stop trying to deny it.

All this **** talking so we don't keep attacking the fortizar is pretty funny. Doubting the conviction and loyalties of paid mercs? Let's see them show up again and again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. We lost the time spent planning the fortizar's destruction this past week. You lost billions and left your members with blue balls.

O and if you REALLY want a fight, stop setting the fortizar timers so our US TZ pilots can't participate. You had a bit of crossover initially when the timers were from 18:00-21:00. But changing it to 20:00 is too early for people with jobs to join, and of course that's why you did it. So stop trying to convince people you won when the truth is, you tried so hard to avoid a fight but ended up having to pay mercs to bail you out to save face.



So let me get this straight... We have too many logi alts and that's not fair. We align the timers of the Fortizars under our protection to coincide with our prime time and that's not fair... Total moron... You sir are great content.

I love how you complain about us not taking a fight but you were to afraid to take a fight against PL and Tishu in highsec when they were without supers and bubbles.

Remember this??



very intersting... didnt knew that.. why you guys did not fight PL.. because they outnumbered you? or you were scared about PL?? what i can read here ist that VMG had no balls to fight this alone agains a-type. This happen if u dock 24h until you know its a 100% kill.. with this tactic you will have never a real fight. no wonder that you guys live in the empire. f... pussies.. i am very entertained reading all this s...t..all you u guys are f... forum trolls. Go out and enjoy the game before waisting your f... time here.as long as you live in the empire you suck anyways.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1210 - 2016-09-27 21:53:12 UTC
Typical VMG risk Adverse fleet comp

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1211 - 2016-09-27 22:02:42 UTC


a wild cynabal appears! that means it's not an organised vmg fleet, nor in the recent months. xD
Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1212 - 2016-09-27 22:03:32 UTC
Jane Galt wrote:
no, you can bring as many people as you like. Part of the game. You can set the time zone to whatever benefits you the best. Part of the game. But don't try to pretend that you wanted us to fight you. If you had wanted a fight, you'd have set the timer to when we have crossovers. If you had wanted to fight, you'd have brought similar numbers.

Just like you stayed docked in the face of overwhelming defense in Perimeter and New Caldari, we stayed docked when you came with a 200+ man fleet vs our 60.

I'm not complaining about your numbers, it was nice diplo/isk work. But don't pretend it was to have a good fight. It was to save face without risking an all out fight.


Yeah about that fortizar in newcal. that was ou.... oh wait, it wasn't. LOL.
SO misinformed all the time janey.
Jane Galt
The John Galt Express
#1213 - 2016-09-27 22:07:29 UTC
Khromius wrote:
There was no PL fleet and once again you have your facts wrong. ATYPE really should dump you before you cause more damage to them.


I was in the PL fleet lol. You can't lie about something with eye witnesses and an article to boot. We came to jita to get ships and then waited for you guys to undock. But we waited and nothing happened. People were pretty annoyed because someone caught a nyx 23 jumps out while we waited for you to get your fleet together.

Buying all characters, paying more than other shops

For winning bids or character inquiries, please mail me with a link to the thread.

Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1214 - 2016-09-27 22:27:25 UTC
If you were in the PL fleet then you'd know that the client, who happens to employ PL as well, pulled the plug on the op. Why did he do this? No idea... Doesn't matter to us as we still got paid anyway. What does this little distraction have to do with you, ATYPE and it's war with VMG? No idea... Doesn't matter to us cause you're still going to have your asses handed to you. Keep up the great work killing your alliance for your own greed. I feel bad the general ATYPE membership having to go through all of this because of you.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1215 - 2016-09-27 22:31:42 UTC
Khromius wrote:
If you were in the PL fleet then you'd know that the client, who happens to employ PL as well, pulled the plug on the op. Why did he do this? No idea... Doesn't matter to us as we still got paid anyway. What does this little distraction have to do with you, ATYPE and it's war with VMG? No idea... Doesn't matter to us cause you're still going to have your asses handed to you. Keep up the great work killing your alliance for your own greed. I feel bad the general ATYPE membership having to go through all of this because of you.

Grrrr, scary," I can't fight PL in highsec but my logi fleet will decimate other highsec Mercs", you trying to be Donald Trump in eve?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Jane Galt
The John Galt Express
#1216 - 2016-09-27 22:37:04 UTC
Who employs PL? lol. It's like I'm talking with Eve Trump. When you get caught in a lie, quickly change the subject.

If you need a reminder, the simple point was that just as you stay docked vs a 50 man PL fleet, we stay docked vs a 200+ man fleet. But instead of being polite and acknowledging that we both played it correctly, you try to claim victory. Yes, you won that fight by virtue of the citadel repairing. But if you use that logic, it means you lost the fight vs Karin's 2nd fortizar in Perimeter and Mogul's fortizar in New Caldari as well. And we didn't bring a 200 man fleet on those ops. We brought a 50 man fleet because we actually wanted a fight.

So pack away your superiority complex and stop swinging your epee around. We see through the strongman tactics and bully mentality.

Buying all characters, paying more than other shops

For winning bids or character inquiries, please mail me with a link to the thread.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#1217 - 2016-09-27 22:38:41 UTC
Khromius wrote:
There was no PL fleet and once again you have your facts wrong. ATYPE really should dump you before you cause more damage to them.

Actually that's not 100% true if he is talking about a particular Fortizar. I can also neither confirm or deny the presence of a 15-20 man alpha dog Rabble fleet for that one too Lol

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1218 - 2016-09-27 23:49:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Just to chime in on all of the elitism going on here. VMG..you DO remember the little fleet we had for that first fort when this war started right..you know, the one you did not show up for. It was the right call. Also, when aggressed in Niarja and was going to lose, you ran off and docked before the fleet arrived. Again, a wise choice. Retreating from a fight you cannot win is not a loss..you do it, we do it..we all do it. What's a loss is trying to fight when you know you can't win..just as you have done as well. So please..enough of the egotistic elitism thinking you "won" a battle because the other side chose wisely not to fight ..just as you do. Keep in mind, the only difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome. Fighting a fight that's suicide is not bravery, it's stupidity. I know you know this.

There are a lot of VMG members I like..and some who are my friends (bet you didn't know that :) ). The bottom line is, and you know this all too well, you fight when you can and regroup when you can't. It is the way of things and the way of a good strategy. I couldn't care less about the epeen waving or testosterone. A fact is a fact.

There is a lot more I could get into here but I'll spare the readers the BS and myself the arguments of futility from those who won't agree. I will say, however..this did not turn out like you expected did it. You see, Sol has been feeding you BS from the start. Truth is, he really doesn't know..unless ofc we want him to "know".

Let's cut the BS plz. We are both better than that..at least I would hope so. Blink

Also, perhaps try a fight w/o 3 logi per member..it's whole new ball game..then you actually have to fit wisely..rather than shiny and depend on neutrals to keep you alive. But hey, I'm not judging. Smile

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1219 - 2016-09-28 00:40:39 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Just to chime in on all of the elitism going on here. VMG..you DO remember the little fleet we had for that first fort when this war started right..you know, the one you did not show up for. It was the right call. Also, when aggressed in Niarja and was going to lose, you ran off and docked before the fleet arrived. Again, a wise choice. Retreating from a fight you cannot win is not a loss..you do it, we do it..we all do it. What's a loss is trying to fight when you know you can't win..just as you have done as well. So please..enough of the egotistic elitism thinking you "won" a battle because the other side chose wisely not to fight ..just as you do. Keep in mind, the only difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome. Fighting a fight that's suicide is not bravery, it's stupidity. I know you know this.

There are a lot of VMG members I like..and some who are my friends (bet you didn't know that :) ). The bottom line is, and you know this all too well, you fight when you can and regroup when you can't. It is the way of things and the way of a good strategy. I couldn't care less about the epeen waving or testosterone. A fact is a fact.

There is a lot more I could get into here but I'll spare the readers the BS and myself the arguments of futility from those who won't agree. I will say, however..this did not turn out like you expected did it. You see, Sol has been feeding you BS from the start. Truth is, he really doesn't know..unless ofc we want him to "know".

Let's cut the BS plz. We are both better than that..at least I would hope so. Blink

Also, perhaps try a fight w/o 3 logi per member..it's whole new ball game..then you actually have to fit wisely..rather than shiny and depend on neutrals to keep you alive. But hey, I'm not judging. Smile


you retards keep bringing up the fortizar 'we didnt show up for'. We didn't because we werent paid to defend it... Was nice of you guys to show your hand on a structure that had nothing to do with us though, allowed us to prep for future ops.

And ofcourse staying away from the fleet we brought is smart. It just happens to be the one timer we wanted to make sure we saved, being the last one from a client. You can expect that every citadel you ref and then some.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1220 - 2016-09-28 01:10:16 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Just to chime in on all of the elitism going on here. VMG..you DO remember the little fleet we had for that first fort when this war started right..you know, the one you did not show up for. It was the right call. Also, when aggressed in Niarja and was going to lose, you ran off and docked before the fleet arrived. Again, a wise choice. Retreating from a fight you cannot win is not a loss..you do it, we do it..we all do it. What's a loss is trying to fight when you know you can't win..just as you have done as well. So please..enough of the egotistic elitism thinking you "won" a battle because the other side chose wisely not to fight ..just as you do. Keep in mind, the only difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome. Fighting a fight that's suicide is not bravery, it's stupidity. I know you know this.

There are a lot of VMG members I like..and some who are my friends (bet you didn't know that :) ). The bottom line is, and you know this all too well, you fight when you can and regroup when you can't. It is the way of things and the way of a good strategy. I couldn't care less about the epeen waving or testosterone. A fact is a fact.

There is a lot more I could get into here but I'll spare the readers the BS and myself the arguments of futility from those who won't agree. I will say, however..this did not turn out like you expected did it. You see, Sol has been feeding you BS from the start. Truth is, he really doesn't know..unless ofc we want him to "know".

Let's cut the BS plz. We are both better than that..at least I would hope so. Blink

Also, perhaps try a fight w/o 3 logi per member..it's whole new ball game..then you actually have to fit wisely..rather than shiny and depend on neutrals to keep you alive. But hey, I'm not judging. Smile


you retards keep bringing up the fortizar 'we didnt show up for'. We didn't because we werent paid to defend it... Was nice of you guys to show your hand on a structure that had nothing to do with us though, allowed us to prep for future ops.

And ofcourse staying away from the fleet we brought is smart. It just happens to be the one timer we wanted to make sure we saved, being the last one from a client. You can expect that every citadel you ref and then some.

Face it your risk adverse, you'll only engage when you have a 3 to 1 logi to combat ships and you believe you can win. If PL shows up, you up and run away or dock up when nullsec pilots come to play, even with extensive backup from P.E. and Pirat.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!