These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] The Marmite Collective

First post First post
Author
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1401 - 2017-06-20 16:53:34 UTC
Yaosus wrote:


The guy used to ride the tide and take credit for his friends and allies work. Big smile

Pot meet kettle (again)

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1402 - 2017-06-20 17:00:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Yaosus
Serendipity Lost wrote:
I'm not counting Tora out. He's a survivor. He can't have 'nothing' up his sleeve.


Depends on whats your definition of survival. VMG effectively turned off the lights of all their enemies so far. We'll see how this unfolds.
So far his end game move was to fill his alliance with alpha accounts to raise the cost of wars. LOL... Like it matters.

What I love about him is when caught red handed he applies the "kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar" attitude and blatantly says no it was not me. Like he did with the citadels :) Delicious Big smile

@Dom

How's the evening so far. Had any big clients today?
Tora's not coming tonight sweetie... he is mad about the citadel he just lost... Now take this money and go cheer him up in his room upstairs. Have fun Big smile
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1403 - 2017-06-20 17:22:08 UTC
Hire Marmites today.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#1404 - 2017-06-20 19:37:20 UTC
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1405 - 2017-06-20 20:52:25 UTC
Who's mate, my m8 !

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

France LaCoeur
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1406 - 2017-06-20 21:23:46 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#1407 - 2017-06-20 21:26:29 UTC
It goes down great if you are drinking either vodka or battery acid.

We couldn't get the RATS to touch the stuff.

Straight

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1408 - 2017-06-20 21:45:03 UTC
France LaCoeur wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.



Who let my fan out? I told you guys he has rabies. Shoo! Shoo! back to your cage!
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1409 - 2017-06-20 22:42:41 UTC
France LaCoeur wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.


The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Lew Dicrous
4th Line
#1410 - 2017-06-20 23:57:05 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
France LaCoeur wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.


The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


On the contrary, the real fools take the fights they think they can't lose.

It burns when I PVP

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1411 - 2017-06-21 00:14:07 UTC
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
France LaCoeur wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.


The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


On the contrary, the real fools take the fights they think they can't lose.

Context? :D

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1412 - 2017-06-21 00:57:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
France LaCoeur wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.


The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


On the contrary, the real fools take the fights they think they can't lose.


I beg to differ judging by your killboard Lew..

..especially considering you can't lose against structures. Perhaps you took those fights because you thought you would lose? or all the 12+ on a single kill? Yeah..I know how it works..but your point is silly and biased. You hate VMG..I get it. Move on.

@Dom.. So you're still gonna play that game after coming to me asking for help right? Because you could handle your dec all by yourself..right? Wanna tell me you didn't ask me to ask VMG to help you..then bad mouth them on the forums some more? There's a word for that..I think we all know what it is. Go on..deny it.

You heard right people..I wasn't gonna say anything out of the respect that hasn't been given to me in return..but hey, why not be a douche like everyone else and let the cat out of the bag.. it think it's appropriate at this point. Evil

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Clockwork Robot
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1413 - 2017-06-21 01:15:00 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
France LaCoeur wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
They never took a fight since the conflict began. Not a single fight. But this doesn't mean that we can't catch them, even if they use dual prop mods on their ships. Few weeks into this conflict and they are 9 bil down plus a couple of small citadels.
What about that time on the Jita undock when your guy docked up then started complaining Marmites tried to blob him?

Because I think your definition of 'taking a fight' is in fact 'accepting to be beaten down by superior numbers' and that's the only times VMG actually go and form to engage their enemies: If they have (or think they have) superior numbers/fleet comp.


The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


On the contrary, the real fools take the fights they think they can't lose.


I beg to differ judging by your killboard Lew..

..especially considering you can't lose against structures. Perhaps you took those fights because you thought you would lose? or all the 12+ on a single kill? Yeah..I know how it works..but your point is silly and biased. You hate VMG..I get it. Move on.

@Dom.. So you're still gonna play that game after coming to me asking for help right? Because you could handle your dec all by yourself..right? Wanna tell me you didn't ask me to ask VMG to help you..then bad mouth them on the forums some more? There's a word for that..I think we all know what it is. Go on..deny it.

You heard right people..I wasn't gonna say anything out of the respect that hasn't been given to me in return..but hey, why not be a douche like everyone else and let the cat out of the bag.. it think it's appropriate at this point. Evil



Damn. /polite applause

I like chatting with Dom, or indeed anyone who will chat back... which is very few people.
But I always miss these fights in-game. I'd love to watch one.
jack1974
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1414 - 2017-06-21 03:13:01 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:

The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


False, I'm sure you've heard of B-R?

PL and NC. didn't commit because we would "win", we committed because all of our assets were being threatened. This a flaw of highsec by the way, a lack of something to fight over. Nonetheless when USTZ we already knew we were going to lose but we continued to jump in Titans/Supers until downtime.

Why?

Because going balls to the wall is legendary!

Call us a fool or not, sometimes the game should just be played. #nopoors
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1415 - 2017-06-21 03:31:56 UTC
jack1974 wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:

The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


False, I'm sure you've heard of B-R?

PL and NC. didn't commit because we would "win", we committed because all of our assets were being threatened. This a flaw of highsec by the way, a lack of something to fight over. Nonetheless when USTZ we already knew we were going to lose but we continued to jump in Titans/Supers until downtime.

Why?

Because going balls to the wall is legendary!

Call us a fool or not, sometimes the game should just be played. #nopoors


Defending an asset is one thing..just an everyday fight is another. When it comes to an asset, you need to fight..if not to just send a message. A single player against 10..that's just foolish when you know you'll get smashed.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Lew Dicrous
4th Line
#1416 - 2017-06-21 04:09:17 UTC
Kaely Tanniss

I beg to differ judging by your killboard Lew..

..especially considering you can't lose against structures. Perhaps you took those fights because you thought you would lose? or all the 12+ on a single kill? Yeah..I know how it works..but your point is silly and biased. You hate VMG..I get it. Move on.

@Dom.. So you're still gonna play that game after coming to me asking for help right? Because you could handle your dec all by yourself..right? Wanna tell me you didn't ask me to ask VMG to help you..then bad mouth them on the forums some more? There's a word for that..I think we all know what it is. Go on..deny it.

You heard right people..I wasn't gonna say anything out of the respect that hasn't been given to me in return..but hey, why not be a douche like everyone else and let the cat out of the bag.. it think it's appropriate at this point. [:evil: wrote:


No, u.

Seriously, if being a douche is your go-to response for being proven wrong you're gonna go through alot of nozzles.....

It burns when I PVP

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1417 - 2017-06-21 04:09:49 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
jack1974 wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:

The same can be said about every Null sec alliance or any other PvP group in the game. Only a fool takes a fight he knows or thinks he can't win.


False, I'm sure you've heard of B-R?

PL and NC. didn't commit because we would "win", we committed because all of our assets were being threatened. This a flaw of highsec by the way, a lack of something to fight over. Nonetheless when USTZ we already knew we were going to lose but we continued to jump in Titans/Supers until downtime.

Why?

Because going balls to the wall is legendary!

Call us a fool or not, sometimes the game should just be played. #nopoors


Defending an asset is one thing..just an everyday fight is another. When it comes to an asset, you need to fight..if not to just send a message. A single player against 10..that's just foolish when you know you'll get smashed.

A single player against 10 is a challenge... Ask lussy Lou if he let's numbers decide if he engages or not, or bjornbee, thewidower, or anyone else that flies alone.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1418 - 2017-06-21 06:08:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Kaely Tanniss

I beg to differ judging by your killboard Lew..

..especially considering you can't lose against structures. Perhaps you took those fights because you thought you would lose? or all the 12+ on a single kill? Yeah..I know how it works..but your point is silly and biased. You hate VMG..I get it. Move on.

@Dom.. So you're still gonna play that game after coming to me asking for help right? Because you could handle your dec all by yourself..right? Wanna tell me you didn't ask me to ask VMG to help you..then bad mouth them on the forums some more? There's a word for that..I think we all know what it is. Go on..deny it.

You heard right people..I wasn't gonna say anything out of the respect that hasn't been given to me in return..but hey, why not be a douche like everyone else and let the cat out of the bag.. it think it's appropriate at this point. [:evil: wrote:


No, u.

Seriously, if being a douche is your go-to response for being proven wrong you're gonna go through alot of nozzles.....


I douche regularly tyvm Blink

..and the last part of that wasn't directed at you..though I fail to see where I was proven wrong.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Lew Dicrous
4th Line
#1419 - 2017-06-21 06:12:00 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Kaely Tanniss

I beg to differ judging by your killboard Lew..

..especially considering you can't lose against structures. Perhaps you took those fights because you thought you would lose? or all the 12+ on a single kill? Yeah..I know how it works..but your point is silly and biased. You hate VMG..I get it. Move on.

@Dom.. So you're still gonna play that game after coming to me asking for help right? Because you could handle your dec all by yourself..right? Wanna tell me you didn't ask me to ask VMG to help you..then bad mouth them on the forums some more? There's a word for that..I think we all know what it is. Go on..deny it.

You heard right people..I wasn't gonna say anything out of the respect that hasn't been given to me in return..but hey, why not be a douche like everyone else and let the cat out of the bag.. it think it's appropriate at this point. [:evil: wrote:


No, u.

Seriously, if being a douche is your go-to response for being proven wrong you're gonna go through alot of nozzles.....


I douche regularly tyvm Blink

..and the last part of that wasn't directed at you..though I fail to see where I was proven wrong.


....which is your biggest problem tbh.

It burns when I PVP

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#1420 - 2017-06-21 06:21:22 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:


@Dom.. So you're still gonna play that game after coming to me asking for help right? Because you could handle your dec all by yourself..right? Wanna tell me you didn't ask me to ask VMG to help you..then bad mouth them on the forums some more? There's a word for that..I think we all know what it is. Go on..deny it.

You heard right people..I wasn't gonna say anything out of the respect that hasn't been given to me in return..but hey, why not be a douche like everyone else and let the cat out of the bag.. it think it's appropriate at this point. Evil



Nothing wrong with asking a "former" friend to end a dec. Tora has asked me to end a dec to a friend/business interest, out of friendship/respect to Tora I dropped the dec. That's what friends do for friends.

You should have helped Dom out, that's what mates do.Roll


Nuthin douchey about what Dom did, only be friends with you.P
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)