These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

CCP Falcon Live AMA On Twitch - December 1st @ 19:00 UTC

First post First post
Author
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#21 - 2015-12-01 01:34:47 UTC
When ISD Dorrim wipes the floor with you, can I haz your stuf?

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#22 - 2015-12-01 03:18:17 UTC
Oooh! Questions, you say?

1) CCP Affinity at EVE Vegas said there was stuff we hadn't found yet, sites that we hadn't even accessed. Any idea what those are? Has she given any hints yet? Do you have any hints to give?

2) Lore-wise, what's your favorite ship in EVE? Why?

3) Are there any factions you feel are neglected? If so, do you have any plans on expanding their lore presence?

4) Have you figured out that elusive Caldari-Minmatar pirate ship faction?

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

ISD FlowingSpice
ISD SYAD
#23 - 2015-12-01 05:50:10 UTC
Would you rather... Fight 100 Duck sized Drakes, or one Drake sized Duck?

Vice Admiral

SYAD - Systems Administration

Interstellar Services Department

Bright Gray
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2015-12-01 11:14:50 UTC
A question about Citadels.


At Down under it was said that 50k dps over 30 minutes will burn a Med Citadel.

My question is, if all the items within are safely transported to a Station, why would anyone be bothered in War Dec'ing and burning them at all?

Wouldn't space become even more littered than it already is with POS's!
Stonewall Riot
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#25 - 2015-12-01 16:17:37 UTC
Iceland seems like an interesting place, I followed the antics of the former Mayor Jón Gnarr for awhile...

What do you think of Iceland? the people?

CCP seems like a diverse place to work with people from all over the world working there, Is it as cool as it seems?

The Eve community seems to span the Universe when it comes to diversity from poor college students doing PI and mining to pay for subs to Space Tycoons who pay their 'staff' in plex and I've never heard more diversity in language then when I'm on TeamSpeak. The game has gotten better about visual representation of diversity in character creation and the lore spells out some of the diversity of in game culture. Do you think, besides the fact that a lot of us are actually SciFi nerds, that the games diversity is one of the reasons that the community is so "unique"?

Obligatory because of my character name; are there GLBT folks that work at CCP?
Zumrut Guc
#26 - 2015-12-01 16:40:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Zumrut Guc
~If those pretzels are making you thirsty, what do your drink to deal with that problem?

~What is the possibility of opening up billboards to high priced, board by board, advertisements by corp players? Buying, selling and

~Favoritism, preferential treatment, bribery or extortion to npg stations, corps and individuals....what would it take to see it happen?

~Do you have a cat? If so, how much does it allow you to play EVE, or related things, without interference on average?
Arline Kley
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#27 - 2015-12-01 16:46:03 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Oh, and maybe I'll have a special guest tomorrow too, if the weather holds out and I can convince him to come along... Big smile

CCP PolarBear may look cuddly, but he's certainly not for interviews.

"For it was said they had become like those peculiar demons, which dwell in matter but in whom no light may be found." - Father Grigori, Ravens 3:57

Lemming Alpha1dash1
Lemmings Online
#28 - 2015-12-01 17:05:41 UTC
How do you Eyeball 1400 mm Howitzer artillery ? Cool

Information is Ammunition,

War does not tolerate Ambiguities.

May you live in an interesting Empyrean age !

http://eve-radio.com/

Patrick Yaa
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2015-12-01 19:25:09 UTC
What do you use to make your hair so spiky?
CCP Falcon
#30 - 2015-12-02 11:12:23 UTC
Sentient Blade wrote:
Are you ever planning on training Oven Operation V?


I need Puff Pastry Production I first Cry

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Circumstantial Evidence
#31 - 2015-12-02 14:45:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Circumstantial Evidence
Zumrut Guc wrote:
~Do you have a cat? If so, how much does it allow you to play EVE, or related things, without interference on average?
Confirming question is relevant. I have participated in fleet ops with players whose cats have insisted on helping. "Get off the keyboard!" is a well-known battle cry.
Budrick3
Moira.
Villore Accords
#32 - 2015-12-02 16:15:08 UTC
1. Do you believe that top brass at CCP have lead to the companies downfall throughout the years with consistent poor decisions and lack of follow through regarding announcements? (IE : World of Darkness, Legion, Walking in Stations, DUST514)

Just to name a few examples -


  • DUST 514 : Making this title Play Station 3 Exclusive and releasing it on May 14, 2013 just to have the Play Station 4 released 6 months later on November 15, 2013 with no backwards compatibility.

  • World of Darkness : Never seeing the light after lots of resources invested and nothing released.

  • Project Legion : Announcing it for PC, and then going dark regarding this information.

  • Walking in stations : Lot of resources to develop this just to be locked in our rooms.


2. CCP has a reputation of not following through with various announcements. Do you think CCP's overall image is important and greater emphasis should be placed on follow through with announcements or notifying the public if plans change?

3. Does CCP expect subscription levels to drop slightly with the removal of off grid boosting, or have they considered this in their business projected business model? (Evidence supports this on the Character Bazaar with a flood of boosting toons close to the announcement date)
Budrick3
Moira.
Villore Accords
#33 - 2015-12-02 16:24:16 UTC
Well I don't know if I should feel like an idiot because this is already over with, or if this is just more evidence of poor announcements from CCP since they literally gave us one day heads up regarding the AMA.

FML
Circumstantial Evidence
#34 - 2015-12-02 17:12:01 UTC
Thank you's to Jayne Fillon, who compiled a list of answered questions here.
Nafensoriel
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2015-12-03 13:09:31 UTC
When will eve get cats for cargo?
I demand crazy cat freighters!
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#36 - 2015-12-03 14:24:15 UTC
Who is stronker white or black ninja and why.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2015-12-03 20:04:12 UTC
Budrick3 wrote:
Well I don't know if I should feel like an idiot because this is already over with, or if this is just more evidence of poor announcements from CCP since they literally gave us one day heads up regarding the AMA.

FML

No need to feel like an idiot, this is just more of the usual poor planning and fail execution from CCP.

Sorry CCP, a rose is still a rose no matter how you look at it. For the past couple of years these 'Official' forums have been the last place to receive CCP info.



DMC
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#38 - 2015-12-03 23:40:30 UTC
ISD Max Trix wrote:
When ISD Dorrim wipes the floor with you, can I haz your stuf?


I was directed to this post by a concerned forum citizen. Disturbing stuff indeed.

ISD Max Trix, as this is your first offense, I am willing to let you off with a warning instead of a 'Noobships at dawn duel / gloveslap". In the future, please use the corrected question "Can Unsuccessful at Everything (or UaE) have your stuff?" in situations like this. It cuts down on the confusion, especially on behalf of CCP Falcon who im sure already thoroughly understands that I have dibs on his stuff.

On behalf of The Troll Bridge and its wholly owned subsidiaries, we thank you in advance for helping maintain the smooth and proper process of belongings acquisition and redistribution in New Eden.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Otso Bakarti
Doomheim
#39 - 2015-12-04 20:30:40 UTC
"Twitch" ... I'm sorry, I still see the not quite deceased in a final throe...ghastly.

There just isn't anything that can be said!

Previous page12