These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

New free web based trading/asset management app - EveTradeMaster.com

Author
Xre Sloracknor
Mecha Enterprises Fleet
Federation Uprising
#121 - 2017-03-24 18:20:51 UTC
I had a quick question about citatdels. Some of the citadels I trade in don't show up in the citadel tax settings, and I think it assumes full tax in this case? For example, trading some large value items shows up as a negative profit when in fact with the lowered taxes, there is a positive profit. I'm also not sure if my tax settings for citadels that do show up are being applied, as sometimes the citadel has a slightly different name, perhaps an old version?

Maybe the global 0% citadel tax setting will solve this case?

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this tool!
Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#122 - 2017-03-24 20:03:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Nick Starkey
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
I had a quick question about citatdels. Some of the citadels I trade in don't show up in the citadel tax settings, and I think it assumes full tax in this case? For example, trading some large value items shows up as a negative profit when in fact with the lowered taxes, there is a positive profit. I'm also not sure if my tax settings for citadels that do show up are being applied, as sometimes the citadel has a slightly different name, perhaps an old version?

Maybe the global 0% citadel tax setting will solve this case?

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this tool!


Hello

The current list is returned by a 3rd party API which may be lacking some entries. Or I could be doing something wrong on my side as well. Can you let me know which citadel you're trying to add (exact name please)

I'm glad you like it!

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Ranzabar
Golden Ratio One Six One
#123 - 2017-03-26 01:46:41 UTC
Takes a really long time to import account data into ETM. It never finished unfortunately.Cry

Abide

Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#124 - 2017-03-26 09:26:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Nick Starkey
Ranzabar wrote:
Takes a really long time to import account data into ETM. It never finished unfortunately.Cry


If it's your first visit it can take a while, especially if you have a very large number of transactions. Unfortunately you just have to keep trying until it's finished :/ Things will go faster after the initial import.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#125 - 2017-03-26 09:28:21 UTC
Farah Hinken wrote:
Nick Starkey wrote:
Let me know your username and I'll sort this out for you. I am currently investigating what's causing this issue lately

It should be Farah Hinken, simple enough :D


See if you can login now.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Xre Sloracknor
Mecha Enterprises Fleet
Federation Uprising
#126 - 2017-03-27 14:46:52 UTC
Nick Starkey wrote:
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
I had a quick question about citatdels. Some of the citadels I trade in don't show up in the citadel tax settings, and I think it assumes full tax in this case? For example, trading some large value items shows up as a negative profit when in fact with the lowered taxes, there is a positive profit. I'm also not sure if my tax settings for citadels that do show up are being applied, as sometimes the citadel has a slightly different name, perhaps an old version?

Maybe the global 0% citadel tax setting will solve this case?

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this tool!


Hello

The current list is returned by a 3rd party API which may be lacking some entries. Or I could be doing something wrong on my side as well. Can you let me know which citadel you're trying to add (exact name please)

I'm glad you like it!


The exact name of the Citadels in question:

"Frarn - ☆ IChooseYou Market"
"Abudban - ☼Rens Oasis 0.2% Market/Labs/MFG"

So when trading Skill Injectors in Frarn, it looks like I'm losing 18 mil per, when I'm actually making 20 mil-ish profit.
Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#127 - 2017-03-27 21:27:24 UTC
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
Nick Starkey wrote:
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
I had a quick question about citatdels. Some of the citadels I trade in don't show up in the citadel tax settings, and I think it assumes full tax in this case? For example, trading some large value items shows up as a negative profit when in fact with the lowered taxes, there is a positive profit. I'm also not sure if my tax settings for citadels that do show up are being applied, as sometimes the citadel has a slightly different name, perhaps an old version?

Maybe the global 0% citadel tax setting will solve this case?

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this tool!


Hello

The current list is returned by a 3rd party API which may be lacking some entries. Or I could be doing something wrong on my side as well. Can you let me know which citadel you're trying to add (exact name please)

I'm glad you like it!


The exact name of the Citadels in question:

"Frarn - ☆ IChooseYou Market"
"Abudban - ☼Rens Oasis 0.2% Market/Labs/MFG"

So when trading Skill Injectors in Frarn, it looks like I'm losing 18 mil per, when I'm actually making 20 mil-ish profit.


Can you take a look and see if newer transactions have the reduced taxes for you yet?

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Xre Sloracknor
Mecha Enterprises Fleet
Federation Uprising
#128 - 2017-03-27 21:44:10 UTC
Nick Starkey wrote:
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
Nick Starkey wrote:
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
I had a quick question about citatdels. Some of the citadels I trade in don't show up in the citadel tax settings, and I think it assumes full tax in this case? For example, trading some large value items shows up as a negative profit when in fact with the lowered taxes, there is a positive profit. I'm also not sure if my tax settings for citadels that do show up are being applied, as sometimes the citadel has a slightly different name, perhaps an old version?

Maybe the global 0% citadel tax setting will solve this case?

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this tool!


Hello

The current list is returned by a 3rd party API which may be lacking some entries. Or I could be doing something wrong on my side as well. Can you let me know which citadel you're trying to add (exact name please)

I'm glad you like it!


The exact name of the Citadels in question:

"Frarn - ☆ IChooseYou Market"
"Abudban - ☼Rens Oasis 0.2% Market/Labs/MFG"

So when trading Skill Injectors in Frarn, it looks like I'm losing 18 mil per, when I'm actually making 20 mil-ish profit.


Can you take a look and see if newer transactions have the reduced taxes for you yet?


I still see the negative margins on transactions that went through in the last couple hours. I don't see these citadels in the options for taxes yet.

Let me know if you need more details and I can e-mail or EVE mail you from my trade character! Thanks again!
Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#129 - 2017-03-28 06:50:52 UTC
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
Nick Starkey wrote:
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
Nick Starkey wrote:
Xre Sloracknor wrote:
I had a quick question about citatdels. Some of the citadels I trade in don't show up in the citadel tax settings, and I think it assumes full tax in this case? For example, trading some large value items shows up as a negative profit when in fact with the lowered taxes, there is a positive profit. I'm also not sure if my tax settings for citadels that do show up are being applied, as sometimes the citadel has a slightly different name, perhaps an old version?

Maybe the global 0% citadel tax setting will solve this case?

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this tool!


Hello

The current list is returned by a 3rd party API which may be lacking some entries. Or I could be doing something wrong on my side as well. Can you let me know which citadel you're trying to add (exact name please)

I'm glad you like it!


The exact name of the Citadels in question:

"Frarn - ☆ IChooseYou Market"
"Abudban - ☼Rens Oasis 0.2% Market/Labs/MFG"

So when trading Skill Injectors in Frarn, it looks like I'm losing 18 mil per, when I'm actually making 20 mil-ish profit.


Can you take a look and see if newer transactions have the reduced taxes for you yet?


I still see the negative margins on transactions that went through in the last couple hours. I don't see these citadels in the options for taxes yet.

Let me know if you need more details and I can e-mail or EVE mail you from my trade character! Thanks again!


Strange... I recently fixed a small bug that would prevent some user's tax from being applied. Please send me an eve mail with your trading character name so I can see what's going on.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#130 - 2017-04-04 20:56:08 UTC
There were some problems registering new accounts for the past day (my mistake) but everything's in order now.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#131 - 2017-04-15 18:26:36 UTC
Hello guys

I have been adding some new features internally including the highly requested corp api keys support. I have never used this, however and would like if some users told me (either here or trough pm) how exactly they operate trough corp wallets and exactly which data is missing for them right now.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#132 - 2017-04-22 14:04:15 UTC
version 2.2 is up.

Added new Market explorer functionality and charts
Small layout improvements and chart aesthetics
Significantly improved performance for tables with lots of data
Added an "offline mode" where users can still login in case something goes wrong with the update process or the API is down
New profit tracking settings: ignore NPC station tax, ignore citadel tax, ignore outpost tax, ignore cross character profits. You can change them in your account settings, but they are not retroactive.
Made several optimizations to page rendering speed

Let me know if you find any problems. enjoy!

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

salacious necrosis
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#133 - 2017-04-22 14:42:57 UTC
Nick Starkey wrote:
version 2.2 is up.

Added new Market explorer functionality and charts
Small layout improvements and chart aesthetics
Significantly improved performance for tables with lots of data
Added an "offline mode" where users can still login in case something goes wrong with the update process or the API is down
New profit tracking settings: ignore NPC station tax, ignore citadel tax, ignore outpost tax, ignore cross character profits. You can change them in your account settings, but they are not retroactive.
Made several optimizations to page rendering speed

Let me know if you find any problems. enjoy!


403 Forbidden

Looks like a problem with the release.

Use EveKit ! - Tools for EVE Online 3rd party development

Skye Sirrian
Industrius Cartel
#134 - 2017-04-22 16:31:20 UTC
Same issue here as well, Forbidden :(
Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#135 - 2017-04-22 17:13:06 UTC
silly me, it should be up now

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Skye Sirrian
Industrius Cartel
#136 - 2017-04-22 17:24:50 UTC
Nick Starkey wrote:
silly me, it should be up now


Yep all good now Nick, keep up the great work. :)
Kai-Alon Deninard
EVE University
Ivy League
#137 - 2017-04-23 15:39:45 UTC
Hi Nick!

I'm having trouble updating my API key. My old one expired, so I created a new one using the link on the ETM2 page. I've copied and pasted the vCode from the key managment page and ETM is giving an invalid key error. I deleted the new key and created another just to see if it was a weird transient error but the second new key also showed as invalid. Any thoughts on what could be happening?

Thanks!
Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#138 - 2017-04-23 17:51:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Nick Starkey
Kai-Alon Deninard wrote:
Hi Nick!

I'm having trouble updating my API key. My old one expired, so I created a new one using the link on the ETM2 page. I've copied and pasted the vCode from the key managment page and ETM is giving an invalid key error. I deleted the new key and created another just to see if it was a weird transient error but the second new key also showed as invalid. Any thoughts on what could be happening?

Thanks!


I just checked and it seems like there's some issues communicating with the eve api at the moment. Maybe try waiting until they sort them out.

[RedisConnectionException: It was not possible to connect to the redis server(s); to create a disconnected multiplexer, disable AbortOnConnectFail. UnableToResolvePhysicalConnection on PING]
   StackExchange.Redis.ConnectionMultiplexer.ConnectImpl(Func`1 multiplexerFactory, TextWriter log) +302
   EveDataDistributedCache..ctor(EveDataConfig config) +124
   webapp.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +210

[HttpException (0x80004005): It was not possible to connect to the redis server(s); to create a disconnected multiplexer, disable AbortOnConnectFail. UnableToResolvePhysicalConnection on PING]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +540
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +186
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +402
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +343

[HttpException (0x80004005): It was not possible to connect to the redis server(s); to create a disconnected multiplexer, disable AbortOnConnectFail. UnableToResolvePhysicalConnection on PING]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +539
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +125
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +731

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Kai-Alon Deninard
EVE University
Ivy League
#139 - 2017-04-23 20:39:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Kai-Alon Deninard
Yep, the issue was with the API server - resolved now.


Kai-Alon Deninard wrote:
Hi Nick!

I'm having trouble updating my API key. My old one expired, so I created a new one using the link on the ETM2 page. I've copied and pasted the vCode from the key managment page and ETM is giving an invalid key error. I deleted the new key and created another just to see if it was a weird transient error but the second new key also showed as invalid. Any thoughts on what could be happening?

Thanks!
Farah Hinken
Godless Horizon.
The Initiative.
#140 - 2017-05-13 23:13:16 UTC
Is it possible to "reset" ETM? I've bought alot of stuff that I've used myself so the calculated profit is probably not 100% correct. I would like some way to unlink(?) all orders and make a fresh start.

I hope you understand what I'm talking about.