These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

What is the best gun platform against Guristas?

Author
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#41 - 2015-11-15 05:09:27 UTC
Altair Taurus wrote:
Mach and best +5% projectile implants acquired! My jump clone with Hail L ammo will reach over 1200 DPS / 3800 volley! Faction ammo is not cost-effective with AC Machariel in missions. I will have to move this clone to Minmatar space to be able to run missions against Angels. Well, I will train T2 projectiles in three weeks so in the meantime I must get access to level 4 agents there. Later I will take a closer look at Incursions.

I use Faction ammo (and T2) on ym Mach but only when blitzing. Normal mission running the faction ammo usage is kinda silly.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Altair Taurus
#42 - 2015-12-02 11:24:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Altair Taurus
MAYBE today I will be able to fit T2 autocannons into my Mach! We shall see what 1200 dps means in practice.

Unfortunately this stupid training requires me to train also Motion Prediction to level 5 before I can train Large Autocannon Specialization! What a ****! Another week of waiting! Evil
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2015-12-09 03:29:53 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Guristas are tough as nails

7 years of Gurista loot devaluation proves you wrong.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#44 - 2015-12-10 15:58:13 UTC
I think the 1600 dps blaster Vindicator speaks for itself...
Altair Taurus
#45 - 2015-12-11 17:07:23 UTC
Finally! What a sweat look... http://s2.postimg.org/z4zv9a4wp/mach.jpg Big smile

What is Vargur needed for? Roll
Previous page123