These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Operational: Dark Gardens of the Empire

Author
Omega Jovakko
Doomheim
#101 - 2015-11-10 02:39:18 UTC
Neph wrote:
No disrespect meant, but Arrendis, Commander Kim, get a room. You two have the biggest hateboners for each other.

Is this a common occurrence? The two of them attempting to determine which is more clever?

"Let them try and come. They've got 3 for every 1 of ours, it'll be a great time"

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#102 - 2015-11-10 03:31:21 UTC
Neph wrote:
No disrespect meant, but Arrendis, Commander Kim, get a room. You two have the biggest hateboners for each other.

I do not intend to stand in the same room with such disgusting and disrespectful creature, ma'am. She is way below my social, moral and intellectual status.

Of course, I could beat her, should she dare to show her face in front of me and yap her usual nonsence looking into my eyes. But, on other hand, by beating an empty head, it won't make a brain to appear there.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Neph
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#103 - 2015-11-10 03:52:30 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Neph wrote:

I do not intend to stand in the same room with such disgusting and disrespectful creature, ma'am. She is way below my social, moral and intellectual status.

Of course, I could beat her, should she dare to show her face in front of me and yap her usual nonsence looking into my eyes. But, on other hand, by beating an empty head, it won't make a brain to appear there.

If what you say is true, the, why do you bother to engage her in this public forum? All due respect, ma'am, but iIn this discussion where the one party clearly is well below the intellectual capacity of the other and seems intent upon making a fool of herself, it seems that you must be lowering yourself by continuing to participate in this pointless, degrading argument. You are a strike commander of the Caldari Navy, Kim-Kirjuun. that title holds great honor--do not let it be degraded.

~ Gariushi YC110 // Midular YC115 // Yanala YC115 ~

"Orte Jaitovalte sitasuyti ne obuetsa useuut ishu. Ketsiak ishiulyn." -Yakiya Tovil-Toba-taisoka

Elmund Egivand
Sebestacny Circle
#104 - 2015-11-10 03:58:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
By the way, Kim, I did, in fact, get exactly what I came for in the Data Site: Loot.

Plus several bookmarks in your home system.

You are the one who has failed your objective: scoring a kill.

By the way, Arrendis, you are pretty good (at poking Kim into erupting). That and the thing with the legumes and beans, I like you.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#105 - 2015-11-10 04:05:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Deitra Vess
Updated scoreboard:

Stupid Tribals: 19 (3 people)
Caldari Officers: 4 (1 person)
(NEW) Random Outsiders: 3 (1 person)
Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#106 - 2015-11-10 04:07:16 UTC
Neph wrote:

If what you say is true, the, why do you bother to engage her in this public forum? All due respect, ma'am, but iIn this discussion where the one party clearly is well below the intellectual capacity of the other and seems intent upon making a fool of herself, it seems that you must be lowering yourself by continuing to participate in this pointless, degrading argument. You are a strike commander of the Caldari Navy, Kim-Kirjuun. that title holds great honor--do not let it be degraded.

That's what I am doing, ma'am. Not letting them fools to say crap without saying that whatever they are saying is wrong.

Neph
#107 - 2015-11-10 04:18:16 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Neph wrote:

That's what I am doing, ma'am. Not letting them fools to say crap without saying that whatever they are saying is wrong.

Fools, by their foolishness, will never hear or acknowledged that they are saying crap. To call them out on it only drags one into their foolishness. Better to stay out of it altogether. Besides, if the fool is as stupid as she seems to be, nobody will need to call her out on it. Anybody who's not blind can see how utterly pathetic and desperate for attention she really is.

If you throw mud at swine, nobody notices them differently--and you just get your hands dirty.

"Orte Jaitovalte sitasuyti ne obuetsa useuut ishu. Ketsiak ishiulyn." -Yakiya Tovil-Toba-taisoka

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#108 - 2015-11-10 04:22:07 UTC
The problem is, they leave their words and other idiots might start thinking about me what they were saying. Provided I won't contest their empty words.

Neph
#109 - 2015-11-10 04:25:46 UTC
A stray libelous word is more easily forgotten than pages of discussion on it...

Neph
#110 - 2015-11-10 04:29:23 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
Updated scoreboard:

Stupid Tribals: 18 (3 people)
(NEW) Random Outsiders: 2 (1 person)

Ooh, this is fun. Can I be both a Stupid Tribal and a Caldari Officer? State Navy, First Lieutenant, clan member of the Sebiestor Tribe.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#111 - 2015-11-10 04:44:16 UTC
Neph wrote:

Nah, I'm just an unrepentant pedant who enjoys arguing with idiots. ;)
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#112 - 2015-11-10 04:50:01 UTC
Neph wrote:
Deitra Vess wrote:
Updated scoreboard:

Stupid Tribals: 18 (3 people)
(NEW) Random Outsiders: 2 (1 person)

Ooh, this is fun. Can I be both a Stupid Tribal and a Caldari Officer? State Navy, First Lieutenant, clan member of the Sebiestor Tribe.

I had you as Random Outsider because I didn't know which side you were on, thus whose points you were refuting. Take your choice. Just remember that repeat points will not be counted ("You should have known a probe wasn't a combat ship" has been said like 7 times, so its not being counted anymore)
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#113 - 2015-11-10 04:50:42 UTC
Neph wrote:
A stray libelous word is more easily forgotten than pages of discussion on it...

This is actually something a number of us have repeatedly attempted to make clear to her, but Kimmie doesn't seem to be able to grasp that engaging only lends credibility.
Neph
#114 - 2015-11-10 04:58:03 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Neph wrote:

This is actually something a number of us have repeatedly attempted to make clear to her, but Kimmie doesn't seem to be able to grasp that engaging only lends credibility.

They say it takes two to tango.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#115 - 2015-11-10 05:06:54 UTC
Neph wrote:

See the above statement re: pedantry. For me, this is fun.
Neph
#116 - 2015-11-10 05:10:24 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Neph wrote:

You know, for a moment there, I had forgotten you were CFC.

KaRa DaVuT
Cutting Edge Incorporated
RAZOR Alliance
#117 - 2015-11-10 07:33:02 UTC
Neph wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Neph wrote:

There is no such thing as CFC.

It is Imperium.

Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is in your heart and on your mind... And what you decide to do every day, makes you - not your race - a good man - or not.

Elmund Egivand
Sebestacny Circle
#118 - 2015-11-10 10:20:25 UTC
KaRa DaVuT wrote:
Neph wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Neph wrote:

It is Imperium.

Which was formerly known as CFC.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#119 - 2015-11-10 12:24:16 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:
KaRa DaVuT wrote:
Neph wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Neph wrote:

It is Imperium.

Which was formerly known as CFC.

Formerly, yes - and as the original point was past-tense (i.e. 'were'), I didn't correct it. When you live by the Pedantic Code, you gotta do it right, or someone else'll come up and get their pedant on at'cha.
Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#120 - 2015-11-10 13:32:27 UTC
KaRa DaVuT wrote:
Neph wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Neph wrote:

It is Imperium.

No, it's just a goon.
One dumb goon.