These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Lv4s 100-150mil/h+: Breakdown

First post
Author
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#201 - 2015-11-27 14:18:52 UTC
So not only does 75% of bounty income come from null but it's almsot 100% direct to wallet isk with no sink with your solution being 'less afking'.

And you want to focus on prosecuting a handfull of hi-sec mission runners that is sinking over half their bounty/reward isk back into the game?

Huh.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#202 - 2015-11-27 14:29:06 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
So not only does 75% of bounty income come from null but it's almsot 100% direct to wallet isk with no sink with your solution being 'less afking'.

And you want to focus on prosecuting a handfull of hi-sec mission runners that is sinking over half their bounty/reward isk back into the game?

Huh.

if you don't understand the terms and situation, where are you arguing with me? No one is trying to persecute anyone. The fact tha tyou are taking it personally probably indicates that you know there is a level of imblance and feel guilty.

why can't you get it? there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, its that the thing you are doing exposes an imbalance that negatively affects some aspects of the game

And what does sinking have to do with anying. Isk sinks are a macro economic issue, has nothing to do with perosnal incentives.

That's what we are talking about here, but you keep trying to drag the subject into something else. And then you have the nerve to get mad when I tell you i think you are being dishonest.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#203 - 2015-11-27 14:50:56 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

Huh.

if you don't understand the terms and situation, where are you arguing with me? No one is trying to persecute anyone. The fact tha tyou are taking it personally probably indicates that you know there is a level of imblance and feel guilty.

why can't you get it? there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, its that the thing you are doing exposes an imbalance that negatively affects some aspects of the game

And what does sinking have to do with anying. Isk sinks are a macro economic issue, has nothing to do with perosnal incentives.

That's what we are talking about here, but you keep trying to drag the subject into something else. And then you have the nerve to get mad when I tell you i think you are being dishonest.

Exactly, your focus is on the person and not the mechanic and that is why you can't help but drown everyone that disagrees with you in personal insults. I am trying to 'drag' the subject into discussion of the mechanic and out of the witch hunt you're spreading all over the forums but you're resisting because it's easier to break down a person rather than discuss a mechanic.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#204 - 2015-11-27 15:15:13 UTC
Out of curiosity, what kind of numbers were you able to get to while running burners?

The Bigpuns
United Standings Improvement Agency
#205 - 2015-11-27 15:25:11 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

Huh.

Where do you see anyone getting mad? This is once again your own personal delusions of other people. You have no rational comprehension of the argument other people are putting, except to say that we are butthurt cos we really knowing that what you are saying is true, and that we are dishonest cos our viewpoint doesn't coincide with yours. Seriously Jenn, is the irony lost on you? Can you not see where your own arguments work against you? That really is the hypocrisy, and the dishonesty which you attribute to everyone else. It's about time you had a look at yourself, and stop just denying that anyone but you could be right about something.

Only the insane believe they are the only sane ones.
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#206 - 2015-11-27 15:43:33 UTC
The Bigpuns wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

Huh.

Where do you see anyone getting mad? This is once again your own personal delusions of other people. You have no rational comprehension of the argument other people are putting, except to say that we are butthurt cos we really knowing that what you are saying is true, and that we are dishonest cos our viewpoint doesn't coincide with yours. Seriously Jenn, is the irony lost on you? Can you not see where your own arguments work against you? That really is the hypocrisy, and the dishonesty which you attribute to everyone else. It's about time you had a look at yourself, and stop just denying that anyone but you could be right about something.

\

Not one single thing I've said is a lie. At not time have i tried to deflect from the issue. That was you.

And if you think Anize wasn't mad, you can't read. I read the word "insult" a dozen times (none of you have seen me insult anyone, you will know it when it happens...).

This isn't about "viewpoints" (I think i found your issue, you have the false and broken sense that all things are equal when they are not), its about right and wrong. About verifiable fact (which I have offered the two of you a chance to observe, Anize says nothing and you declined) vs emotional self interested opinion.

If you don't liek what Im saying use the ignore function. I'm going to keep telling the truth about this game that for me and I think others is more a hobby untill the situation is fixed or the servers close, whatever come 1st.

The Bigpuns
United Standings Improvement Agency
#207 - 2015-11-27 15:53:28 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
The Bigpuns wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

Huh.

\

Not one single thing I've said is a lie. At not time have i tried to deflect from the issue. That was you.

And if you think Anize wasn't mad, you can't read. I read the word "insult" a dozen times (none of you have seen me insult anyone, you will know it when it happens...).

This isn't about "viewpoints" (I think i found your issue, you have the false and broken sense that all things are equal when they are not), its about right and wrong. About verifiable fact (which I have offered the two of you a chance to observe, Anize says nothing and you declined) vs emotional self interested opinion.

If you don't liek what Im saying use the ignore function. I'm going to keep telling the truth about this game that for me and I think others is more a hobby untill the situation is fixed or the servers close, whatever come 1st.

Once again, you appear to be demonstrating an ability to not understand anything else. If you read a couple pages back, you will see that I agree with you that not everything is balanced. And if you think you haven't been insulting in this thread, well, there's frankly a yawning gap in your understanding that this isn't the right forum for.

When you demonstrate an ability to understand what anyone else is saying, come back and be welcome. Otherwise, practise what you preach and don't bother with people like us.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#208 - 2015-11-27 16:05:29 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
Out of curiosity, what kind of numbers were you able to get to while running burners?

Going to ignore this as well?

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#209 - 2015-11-27 18:16:51 UTC
Since when is multi-boxing difficult?

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#210 - 2015-11-27 18:42:15 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Since when is multi-boxing difficult?

It's not, who said it was?
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#211 - 2015-11-27 18:46:01 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:

I was sure I saw a comment alluding to how it was more difficult to multi-box than a single character setup, but I find there's not really a huge challenge in running 3 characters vs 1.

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#212 - 2015-11-27 18:51:34 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

I didn't see it. Last time I fired up the alt in Lanngisi and gave it a go (not perfect skills, used meta guns on my vigilant, can't use Vagabond yet, used fleet stabber, Vigilant survived, had to get a neew fleet stabber though) it was over 100 per hour (selling probes to buy orders, so about 15-1600 isk/lp). Not as good as you because im not quite there yet.

The 100 per hour with one character that couldn't even use tech 2 blasters or a vagabond still outpaced my perfect skilled, +5 hardwiring, partial mid-grade crystal set Deadspace fit Machariel in isk per hour.

Would you like me to try again and provide you screen shots. Would you like for me to PM you the name of my mission alt in lanngisi (again, trust no one but you can atleast see when I undock).

Basically, do you want to know the truth? Do you want to understand that for the small group of people who do top end PVE this stuff is a problem that needs fixing. Or do you want to just keep going back and forth on a forum. Your call.
Market McSelling Alt
Doomheim
#213 - 2015-11-27 18:57:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Market McSelling Alt
Jenn aSide wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

I didn't see it. Last time I fired up the alt in Lanngisi and gave it a go (not perfect skills, used meta guns on my vigilant, can't use Vagabond yet, used fleet stabber, Vigilant survived, had to get a neew fleet stabber though) it was over 100 per hour (selling probes to buy orders, so about 15-1600 isk/lp). Not as good as you because im not quite there yet.

The 100 per hour with one character that couldn't even use tech 2 blasters or a vagabond still outpaced my perfect skilled, +5 hardwiring, partial mid-grade crystal set Deadspace fit Machariel in isk per hour.

Would you like me to try again and provide you screen shots. Would you like for me to PM you the name of my mission alt in lanngisi (again, trust no one but you can atleast see when I undock).

Basically, do you want to know the truth? Do you want to understand that for the small group of people who do top end PVE this stuff is a problem that needs fixing. Or do you want to just keep going back and forth on a forum. Your call.

So you want us to believe it takes you more than 2 hours to run a 10/10? Or that you don't have access to Havens and Sanctums?

Seems to me your problem with Eve isn't High-Sec at all, it is the market. You don't like how much value LP has at the moment. Because that is where all the mission income comes from, what other players are willing to pay you for your LP.

So you would rather see direct isk injection from CCP survive, but lateral player transactions nerfed? Got it.

Edit: On further reflection it appears your problem is indeed with the market. You used to make much more isk per hour when the loot from your sites in null were actually worth something. But since Null has been farmed to hell and back because of how EASY it is, the value of your deadspace mods have dropped. You hate how the LP held up its value while the deadspace gear tanked.

CCP Quant: Of all those who logon in Eve, 1.5% do Incursions, 13.8% PVP and 19.2% run Missions while 22.4% mine.

40.7% Join a fleet. The idea that Eve is a PVP game is false, the social fabric is in Missions and Mining.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#214 - 2015-11-27 19:00:23 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

I was sure I saw a comment alluding to how it was more difficult to multi-box than a single character setup, but I find there's not really a huge challenge in running 3 characters vs 1.

You misunderstand. it's not that hard to run three. It's HAVING to run three (paying 3 plex or subs per month) to match what people IN SAFER SPACE can do paying one plex/ sub.

EVE online has a risk reward scheme that says "the more risk you are willing to take, the more rewards you potentially get". But it doesn't work that way when it takes you more alts (or more friends) to generate the same amount of combat PVE wealth is someone in space with automatic npc police response.

When i started playing in 2007 it wasn't like that. I don't want more wealth (in fact, I think it's fine that null sec and WH space make you 'grind' a big to get the good loot, buffing null would be a tragic mistake). and I don't want a roll back (the progress hasn't been all bad), but I do want the game i enjoy as a hobby and it's combat PVE features to work right again, to say "hey, play where you want but there are negative consequences for choosing the automated safety of high sec (or the throwaway ship safety of FW)".

CCp has allowed entitlement to grow (as they did with high sec lvl 5s, a situation we helped defeat but not letting CCP forget about how low sec people running for lvl 5 agents that weren't near low sec were getting LP screwed by the high sec bug abusers), and people feel like they deserve unbalanced rewards. I disagree and those of us who believe in balance are going to keep talking about it.
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#215 - 2015-11-27 19:04:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Market McSelling Alt wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

So you want us to believe it takes you more than 2 hours to run a 10/10? Or that you don't have access to Havens and Sanctums?

Seems to me your problem with Eve isn't High-Sec at all, it is the market. You don't like how much value LP has at the moment. Because that is where all the mission income comes from, what other players are willing to pay you for your LP.

So you would rather see direct isk injection from CCP survive, but lateral player transactions nerfed? Got it.

Edit: On further reflection it appears your problem is indeed with the market. You used to make much more isk per hour when the loot from your sites in null were actually worth something. But since Null has been farmed to hell and back because of how EASY it is, the value of your deadspace mods have dropped. You hate how the LP held up its value while the deadspace gear tanked.

You're someone who claims to work with numbers for a living. My questio is how can you always get it so wrong?

WHO the F said anything about 2 hours to run a 10/10?

And why would you think it has anything to do with value. Maybe you weren't around the PVE scene 6 years ago, but we started talkign about these issues 6 years ago. This isn't some new thing with over farming (which only really started to have an affect after CCP upped the escaltion chances for anoms)..

Dude, I'm trying to tell you all, this isn't about my wallet. It's about our game,. and our PVE, I know some of you don't give a damn abot that, but i do. I honestly don't understand where the disconnect is, like that 10/10 thing or deadspace loot (wtf does that have to do with this?).
Market McSelling Alt
Doomheim
#216 - 2015-11-27 19:17:35 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
You're someone who claims to work with numbers for a living. My questio is how can you always get it so wrong?

And why would you think it has anything to do with value. Maybe you weren't around the PVE scene 6 years ago, but we started talkign about these issues 6 years ago. This isn't some new thing with over farming (which only really started to have an affect after CCP upped the escaltion chances for anoms)..

Dude, I'm trying to tell you all, this isn't about my wallet. It's about our game,. and our PVE, I know some of you don't give a damn abot that, but i do. I honestly don't understand where the disconnect is, like that 10/10 thing or deadspace loot (wtf does that have to do with this?).

Jenn, you know darn well how much completing a 10/10 pays out, from its minimum to a theoretical maximum. And you know darn well that 100mil/hr is far less than you would get with your setup you linked from the other thread (where people are claiming to get between 250 and 1bil per hour of work)

You also know that in the last 6 years CCP has enabled the "PRINT ISK" button for null sec. You can upgrade your system, and rarely have to ever change systems or dock for supplies and literally print isk from an unlimited ever streaming set of anoms. You could do this all day every day if you want. Mission runners would kill for that simplicity and ease of isk making.

The problem with Null isn't that High-Sec is "better", it is that Politics isn't something everyone wants to play. See the recent surge of low-sec pvp as a clue to why null sucks for players.

But none of that matters except for the point that you continue to minimize and lie about how much anoms and ded sites pay out. I don't know why, as everyone knows how much can be made who has done them before.

CCP Quant: Of all those who logon in Eve, 1.5% do Incursions, 13.8% PVP and 19.2% run Missions while 22.4% mine.

40.7% Join a fleet. The idea that Eve is a PVP game is false, the social fabric is in Missions and Mining.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#217 - 2015-11-27 19:47:07 UTC
Market McSelling Alt wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

Jenn, you know darn well how much completing a 10/10 pays out, from its minimum to a theoretical maximum. And you know darn well that 100mil/hr is far less than you would get with your setup you linked from the other thread (where people are claiming to get between 250 and 1bil per hour of work)

You also know that in the last 6 years CCP has enabled the "PRINT ISK" button for null sec. You can upgrade your system, and rarely have to ever change systems or dock for supplies and literally print isk from an unlimited ever streaming set of anoms. You could do this all day every day if you want. Mission runners would kill for that simplicity and ease of isk making.

The problem with Null isn't that High-Sec is "better", it is that Politics isn't something everyone wants to play. See the recent surge of low-sec pvp as a clue to why null sucks for players.

But none of that matters except for the point that you continue to minimize and lie about how much anoms and ded sites pay out. I don't know why, as everyone knows how much can be made who has done them before.

I am not you. I've stated the problem (inverse incentives). You reject that, that's ok, that doesn't change the fact that it is the issue I'm talking about.

It's mroe about time than isk. I like to experiment. Experimenting takes isk. My latest was remote repping navy vexors in null anoms that continue ratting even with neuts in systems. The experiment before that was my remote repping cap stable with MWD one geckoboat Rattlesnake.

As is now, when i want experiment funding, I set a goal, i know that goal is x amount of anom grinding. OR i could just log in the high sec alts, grind isk FASTER, and be about my experiments sooner. This is not how it should be, I shouldn't even have that high sec (or FW) option, but i do because since 2009 CCP has stuff too much rewards into the wrong places.

With some work CCP can return combat pve to sanity. You lot don't care. But I do.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#218 - 2015-11-28 04:02:50 UTC
Unbelievable.

If PvE was truly broken, there would be a hell of a lot more than just 2 players complaining about it here on the forums.

DMC
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#219 - 2015-11-28 08:22:22 UTC
I am not certain what they are actually arguing about. I run a Mach and get around 30-45m an hour without salvaging. I run missions to relax from a long day at the hospital.

Why do people have to min/max so damn much? Enjoy the damn game people!
Daniela Doran
Doomheim
#220 - 2015-11-28 09:57:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Daniela Doran
Jenn aSide wrote:
Estella Osoka wrote:
Nullies also get the odd deadspace/faction drop when ratting belts and anoms. Of course you can't really factor that into your hourly equation, but it is an additional factor in ratting income.

That's true, and you can make a lving in null.

The whole point is that the game as it stands creates the backwards incentive to not do that. WHY do that (if isk for other things like PLEX is part of the goal of doign the content) would you do null PVE when you could spend less time achieving the same goal from high sec.

That means that people like me (who would prefer to do pve in null) have to make the choice between "do what I like but attain goal slower, or do what I don't like as much but attain goal faster" In my case it's rat in null, or run incursions and make that plex or get that isk for that New Barghest I want to fly quicker.

IMO it's nonsense. Not the end of the world, but still nonsense.

Again it boils down to your jealously. People do want they like in Eve, if you like ratting in null then stay the hell in null. It shouldn't matter what players are making in hi-sec. This type of jealously is so immature and you really really should get over it.

You've been playing Eve for 7 years and you're having trouble making 150 mill an hour in null? I find this very disappointing in you as a player. If you've been playing this long why aren't you doing Cap Escalations in C5 Wormholes making 50-75 bill isk a month? Something like this should be what entices you since you're seeking elite PVE max risk for isk reward gameplay, unless of course you're scared of wormholes. So not only you're a null crybaby but also a coward.