These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed

First post First post
Author
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#11461 - 2017-01-31 07:29:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Timezone o/
Saeger1737 wrote:
Co2 scared of Panfam supers.... That's it.

Again, more self induced misinformation. TESCO was batttling and killing panfam supers all the times in the war and then to their relacation to south. Panfam drop supers on everything what moves, like is their tradition. When they dont have a lot of supers, they struggle with anything. Even flying inside boundary in tournaments. TESCO on the other side, fights like lions. Fight against them and see for yourself. What? You dont have so much supers as Pandemic Legion? Too bad for you. Cool
Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#11462 - 2017-01-31 12:12:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Taishoku Mayaki
*shrugs*

We fought until it got to the point where fighting was generally just feeding, then hopped over to Venal ready to aid Test if they wanted to fight for Vale. They didn't want to fight for Vale so we went to fight the Russians and Goonswarm instead.

Fought some massive battle down there, taken space. Now grinding down the rest of the Regions to put up our own Renters. And build Supers. What this new Superfleet is suppose to engage in the future is up for debate.

But least we can say we stood and fought against them for a few months, instead of upping sticks and buggering of to low-sec like Goons.

Think what everyone can say is Goons are scared of Panfam Supers. TESCO just didn't have enough Isk to keep on fighting that war and conquer the south.

And before we can say the whole of EvE descended upon Goons, we had Panfam, Gotg, Drone Region Federation, Vanguard, Northern Coalition and Mercenary Coalition. Which would probably count as also, the majority of EvE v Co2 & Test. A much smaller Coalition compared to the full might of a unified CFC.

Then just a unified South shoves a giant stick up the behind of Stainwagon and Goonswarm, think if Panfam sneezed in Goons direction we could be looking at the fall of Delve. They can barely stop themselves from being content for The-Culture and interestingly the head diplomat of Goons was begging Fountain Core to aid them in the Winter War.

(I have close ties with the head diplomat of Fountain Core, I can post some screen grabs if you like.)

Which pretty much sums all that up nicely.

No idea who this new chap is, but he speaks like a Goon. So I shall assume he is.

However what Co2 and Panfam had to do with my alts High-sec Citadels I have no idea! Lol Most the stuff in there is from the original Reikoku Roll

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

ISD Fractal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#11463 - 2017-01-31 13:00:14 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
ISD Fractal wrote:
o/

You gonna challenge ISD budah for thunderdome champion??? Cause that would be awesome...

Who knows Roll

ISD Fractal

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11464 - 2017-01-31 14:54:39 UTC
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#11465 - 2017-01-31 15:55:57 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:

I cried....now the old man can die in peace. Cry

I haven't got this choked up since Mr. Bean's Holiday film ending. Smile
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#11466 - 2017-01-31 16:46:06 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/
Saeger1737 wrote:
Co2 scared of Panfam supers.... That's it.

Again, more self induced misinformation. TESCO was batttling and killing panfam supers all the times in the war and then to their relacation to south. Panfam drop supers on everything what moves, like is their tradition. When they dont have a lot of supers, they struggle with anything. Even flying inside boundary in tournaments. TESCO on the other side, fights like lions. Fight against them and see for yourself. What? You dont have so much supers as Pandemic Legion? Too bad for you. Cool

I Was There

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11467 - 2017-01-31 16:57:46 UTC
Today, I just feel normal. What do?
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11468 - 2017-01-31 17:26:06 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:

I cried....now the old man can die in peace. Cry

I haven't got this choked up since Mr. Bean's Holiday film ending. Smile

Yes, but he would have to stay away from another difficult puzzle. Pirate

Quote:
Today, I just feel normal. What do?

I dont know. Grow a beard? Drink vodka? Go out and roll in snow naked? Options are unlimited.
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11469 - 2017-01-31 17:45:45 UTC
I don't really likedrinking vodka thiugh.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11470 - 2017-01-31 17:50:31 UTC
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11471 - 2017-01-31 17:57:49 UTC
Don't think it'd fit, me being on a mountain during winter and all.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11472 - 2017-01-31 18:07:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Don't think it'd fit, me being on a mountain during winter and all.

Hot coco then? Do you wear thick, wool socks? If not, you can always make them yourself from the wool of mountain sheeps. People around here were making clothes in winter months, just from wool.
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11473 - 2017-01-31 19:40:02 UTC
No, I don't wear that kind of socks. Trying to be as light on clothings as possible, makes it easier to do tasks demanding agility.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11474 - 2017-01-31 20:55:58 UTC
I have those socks and they are flexible, and warm. Its colder than usual outside so I use them more recently.
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11475 - 2017-01-31 20:58:00 UTC
I'm cold resistant. Didn't need extra padding even when it was -22.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11476 - 2017-01-31 21:11:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
I am riding bicycle to work so its always half a hour in the morning and half a hour afternoon ride, sometimes against the wind. I really need those mittens and socks. And a good wind resistant hat.

But its nothing what I am doing. Some other people are extreme.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11477 - 2017-01-31 22:28:35 UTC
Yiole Gionglao
#11478 - 2017-01-31 23:15:54 UTC
"Update 119.2 brings with it the addition of personal insurance for structures and improvements to the tax calculations display. These improvements continue to come out in part as a result of discussions with players and the CSM, so check out the full breakdown of this release on the update page."

I read "improvements to tax calculations display" and chuckled. Looks like they're talking literally about spreadsheet software... Lol

Nighties, lovelies.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11479 - 2017-02-01 07:16:34 UTC
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11480 - 2017-02-01 07:22:14 UTC
This morning sucks. Then again, I am not a morning person.