These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Estavan Andrard and the World Traders Guild

First post
Author
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#81 - 2015-10-30 12:42:41 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Lucas you are a pro at putting words in people's mouth. I didn't say any of that crap and you know it. It isn't about vets getting easy kills.
Of course it is. All the vet wardeccers currently have it super easy. You don't want that to change and you want it to remain impossible for non-combat corps to exist unless they completely nerf PvE into the ground. Realistically you want it to stay exactly as it is, nice and easy for vets, and you threw out a ridiculous compromise.

Leto Thule wrote:
Again, stay on the topic please.
The topic is you trolling a guy, so no. Thread should just be closed tbh.


The topic is the the subject of the OP should be banned because he cannot separate a game from real life. I'm not trolling him, he is trolling everyone with his degrading insults.

Go back to posting on veers. It was more entertaining.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#82 - 2015-10-30 13:55:21 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
The topic is the the subject of the OP should be banned because he cannot separate a game from real life. I'm not trolling him, he is trolling everyone with his degrading insults.
Then file a ticket. You should also be banned for trolling him. And yes, you are trolling him. It is your intention to insult and berate him and turn others against him. This thread has no purpose beyond that.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#83 - 2015-10-30 13:59:32 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
The topic is the the subject of the OP should be banned because he cannot separate a game from real life. I'm not trolling him, he is trolling everyone with his degrading insults.
Then file a ticket. You should also be banned for trolling him. And yes, you are trolling him. It is your intention to insult and berate him and turn others against him. This thread has no purpose beyond that.


It's a good thing you are here to tell everyone what's going on.

It is certainly not my intention to insult anyone. It is absolutely, however, something that the community needs to see. My intention to berate him is about the same as your intention to berate me.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#84 - 2015-10-30 14:31:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Lucas Kell wrote:
turn others against him.
There's no need for Leto to do that, the guy referred to in the OP managed do that for himself when he compared peoples playstyle to being paedophiles.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#85 - 2015-10-30 15:51:35 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
There's no need for Leto to do that
I agree, there is no need for him to do that, nor is there ever a need for troll threads, yet he did it anyway.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#86 - 2015-10-30 16:16:03 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
nor is there ever a need for troll threads, yet he did it anyway.
I've said it before, you never fail to provide great irony.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#87 - 2015-10-30 16:44:30 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
There's no need for Leto to do that
I agree, there is no need for him to do that, nor is there ever a need for troll threads, yet he did it anyway.


The irony is gushing.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#88 - 2015-10-30 16:53:14 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
There's no need for Leto to do that
I agree, there is no need for him to do that, nor is there ever a need for troll threads, yet he did it anyway.
The irony is gushing.
Because of all the troll threads I created?

At the end of the day, if you though he was breakign a rule you'd raise a ticket. With that obviously not being the case, you're either here to berate this guy or you're in support of him, so if you're saying you're not trolling him, then let's back on topic: Yes, the wardec system is broken, this guy is correct. Well done Leto for pointing out this guy and showing how much you support his opinions.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#89 - 2015-10-30 16:54:20 UTC
Lucas Kell / Veers Belvar -- the "forum falcon"!

Shows up to jam threads and reorder primaries. Coming to a thread near you to defend horrible ideas and people who think space violence is real violence!

Post today!!

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#90 - 2015-10-30 17:14:14 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Lucas Kell / Veers Belvar -- the "forum falcon"!
Swing and a miss.

Leto Thule wrote:
Shows up to jam threads and reorder primaries. Coming to a thread near you to defend horrible ideas and people who think space violence is real violence!
Incorrect again. Geez man you should really learn to read posts. Effectively you're upset that I don't like wardecs as they currently are and want easy gameplay to be made more challenging (because seemingly you hate challenge) so you're now trying to insult me too. Space violence doesn't say anything about you, but your posting style says a lot. Calm down friend, it's only a game.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Paranoid Loyd
#91 - 2015-10-30 17:21:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
The perception of trolling is based on point of view. To us Lucas you are as much of a troll as anyone else. STFU about it already.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#92 - 2015-10-30 17:29:26 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
The perception of trolling is based on point of view. To us Lucas you are as much of a troll as anyone else. STFU about it already.
NEVAH! Big smile

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Austneal
Nero Fazione
#93 - 2015-10-30 19:37:59 UTC
So... What exactly is wrong with wardecs?
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#94 - 2015-10-30 20:24:38 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Lucas Kell / Veers Belvar -- the "forum falcon"!
Swing and a miss.

Leto Thule wrote:
Shows up to jam threads and reorder primaries. Coming to a thread near you to defend horrible ideas and people who think space violence is real violence!
Incorrect again. Geez man you should really learn to read posts. Effectively you're upset that I don't like wardecs as they currently are and want easy gameplay to be made more challenging (because seemingly you hate challenge) so you're now trying to insult me too. Space violence doesn't say anything about you, but your posting style says a lot. Calm down friend, it's only a game.


Can't say I'm upset at all really. I could also care less what you think of wardecs. Nice try though.

Also, everyone knows Veers is you and you are Veers. But it's comical though, so we enjoy it.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#95 - 2015-10-30 21:51:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
Leto Thule wrote:
Can't say I'm upset at all really. I could also care less what you think of wardecs. Nice try though.
You could care less? So you do care at least a little then? You certainly seem upset.

Leto Thule wrote:
Also, everyone knows Veers is you and you are Veers. But it's comical though, so we enjoy it.
Careful now, that's a form of impersonation. It's like if I were to go around claiming you are Chribba's alt. I'm not sure why you get your jollies off making such claims, but all it does is make you look weaker. Yet another diversionary tactic so you don't have to try to form a counterpoint.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2015-10-30 23:39:10 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Can't say I'm upset at all really. I could also care less what you think of wardecs. Nice try though.
You could care less? So you do care at least a little then? You certainly seem upset.

Leto Thule wrote:
Also, everyone knows Veers is you and you are Veers. But it's comical though, so we enjoy it.
Careful now, that's a form of impersonation. It's like if I were to go around claiming you are Chribba's alt. I'm not sure why you get your jollies off making such claims, but all it does is make you look weaker. Yet another diversionary tactic so you don't have to try to form a counterpoint.


That's exactly what you would say if you were trying to deflect the actual point that you are defending a crazy man. Veers.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#97 - 2015-10-31 00:06:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
Leto Thule wrote:
That's exactly what you would say if you were trying to deflect the actual point that you are defending a crazy man. Veers.
I'm sure it is, troll. Nice ability to stay on topic.

Wardecs should definitely be nerfed, as they support easy gameplay (which you like, as you hate challenge) and prevent the existence of varieties of playstyle being pursued by highsec corporations.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#98 - 2015-10-31 00:08:22 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
That's exactly what you would say if you were trying to deflect the actual point that you are defending a crazy man. Veers.
I'm sure it is, troll.


Said the troll.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#99 - 2015-10-31 00:10:57 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
That's exactly what you would say if you were trying to deflect the actual point that you are defending a crazy man. Veers.
I'm sure it is, troll.


Said the troll.

Incorrect.

Why is it you hate being challenged in games and feel the need to spend all of your time attacking and insulting people? You realise that's not the best way to pro e the guy in your OP wrong...

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#100 - 2015-10-31 00:23:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Mag's
Lucas Kell wrote:
Why is it you hate being challenged in games and feel the need to spend all of your time attacking and insulting people?
You must have an endless supply of irony. I'll admit I'm rather impressed.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.