These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSMXI

First post
Author
Veskin Sentinel
White Pearl Initiative
#41 - 2015-11-10 12:36:45 UTC
Joffy is the best!

I strongly support this campaign. Joffy has the will and game knowledge required to run for such endeavour that is the CSM.

He has always been friendly and supportive, hyper active and organised. He will be a great addition to the CSM and I am sure that with his work EVE will get even better and accessible.

Vote for Jofffy! :)

www.veskin7.blogspot.com - my EVE related blog.

Joffy Aulx-Gao
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#42 - 2015-11-28 11:09:22 UTC
CCP Fozzie announced 2 days ago on CCP stream that they will change links so they need to be on grid.
I'll Watch it closely and give feedback but for now i'll keep it on my CSM Campaign.

Joffy Aulx-Gao

I'm a lowsec pirate and diplo of A Band Apart.

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#43 - 2015-12-16 02:25:44 UTC
Just wanted to drop by and say Joffy followed up and contacted me a couple of times in game like he said he would. I appreciate people who do what they say they will. I have no doubt that Joffy will put effort into helping eve, if he is elected and given the chance.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Aurora Morgan
Chrysos Aigis
#44 - 2015-12-22 14:31:46 UTC
I really like Joffy, and he's really nice when hanging around #broadcast4reps so \o/, vote Joffy!
Stickelback
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#45 - 2016-01-02 11:04:03 UTC
I've flown with Joffy on and off over the last 2 years. He's a great guy and his knowledge of the game is outstanding. He'll be a great asset to the next CSM and will be getting my vote!
Alex DeWalker
State War Academy
Caldari State
#46 - 2016-01-02 11:05:59 UTC
I've known Joffy for couple months and he's a really great guy and great (mainly lowsec) PvPer.

He's got very strong advantage over other lowsec oriented candidates - he's independent and not part of any large power bloc.
This means his perspective on improving things will cover everyone's gameplay, not only the ones in the interest of his own alliance/power bloc.

Vote for Joffy, as this can really improve Eve for everyone!
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2016-01-05 04:46:04 UTC

I ran into Joffs on the Tweetfleet Slack (invites from Steve Ronuken's page here!.. open it from IGB). Innocently enough, I asked him a question about how he sets up his own EVE. I was interested in it because I have issues with input and GUI of my own and I was very curious what he did to address his own limited mobility.

He's a very open person, and in our talking he shared a picture with me of himself. I was quite struck by how sincere his expression in the photo seems.. but more than that I saw a quote written at the bottom that said, "I just want to help you".

I think that quote describes Joffs very well. He is a person who lives a very different kind of life than I do, in my opinion a more difficult life. But he is always very upbeat and positive and he wants to make a change in the world and make a name for himself.

Joffs is a PVPer. He has quite an ego about his capabilities and I suggest you hit him up sometime for a discussion of fits and combat. I think if he were on CSM he would give CCP and EVE the time and dedicate CSM needs (unlike a lot of people sitting in CSM this year). He also knows what he's talking about, and is organized and persuasive.

He has my vote.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2016-01-09 01:56:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Lauresh Thellere
Yup what Sibbs said, Joffy is a genuinely nice guy and just wants to help other people. I don't for one second think Joffy has a hidden selfish motive, he's just genuinely that way and his time in channels such as B4R shows that he's not just there for the glory and self promotion.

Joffy is the kind of person we need in the CSM.
Dilagant
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2016-01-09 18:26:10 UTC
I don't know Joffy but I live in low sec and I like the view he has on how to make it better.
Joffy has my vote.
The Judge
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#50 - 2016-01-10 12:46:27 UTC  |  Edited by: The Judge
I've worked with Joffy quite a bit over the last 12 months. He is quite possibly the nicest, most genuine person I have ever met in EVE. His work with B4R does nothing but solidify that. I would love to see Joffy be a voice for lowsec and disabled players on the CSM... I can't think of anyone better for the job.

He would be an asset to have on the CSM.

CSM XII Member and CSM XI Permanent Attendee

Diplomat for Circle-Of-Two

@_TheJudge on Twitter

thejudge@csm.eve.com

ChYph3r
Omni Defense Intelligence Network
Get Off My Lawn
#51 - 2016-01-11 00:47:26 UTC
I approve of this Joffy! Good Luck bro! Big smile

Want to find all the podcasts around EVE Online visit http://evepodcasts.com @chyph3r  on Twitter

Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#52 - 2016-01-14 13:54:27 UTC
"I like Jar Jar binks!" -Joffy 2016
Tovanis
Mercury Arms Inc.
#53 - 2016-01-14 14:30:36 UTC
The Space Princess stands with you! you shall have my vote:D
Joffy Aulx-Gao
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#54 - 2016-01-14 14:49:20 UTC
Thx for the support everybody i'lll send my application to CCP tomorrow :) time is progressing fast indeed.

Lauresh Thellere wrote:
"I like Jar Jar binks!" -Joffy 2016

I appeal to a broad demographic, including Jar Jar binks supporters.

Morgan Johnstone
Doomheim
#55 - 2016-01-15 16:23:56 UTC
I give my full support to Joffy on his CSM XI campaign. In this release I have offered my reason for stepping down my campaign and throwing my full support behind Joffy for CSM XI!

Morgan Johnstone

Disabled Players Union

Shinzo Shikimira Shinzo
#56 - 2016-01-16 10:50:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Shinzo Shikimira Shinzo
Quote:
Ban Warp core stabilizers from FW plexes!

Aaaaand you instantly get my vote! :D

Just kidding, i've spent probably around 6 months in tweetfleet slack, broadcast4reps channel, helping and trying to get helped. That's where i met him.
This person seems to be honest, friendly and a good pvp player, he's the person i want to be like in eve! o/

Sincerely, Shinzo Shikimira

Professional propaganda maker, pvp'er, fc!

Join "Can Someone Roll Static" Today! It's a fresh wh PVP corp living in a C3 with HS static. Perfect pi and a citadel!

Joffy Aulx-Gao
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#57 - 2016-01-20 07:21:51 UTC
Thx Again for all the support :)

I've Applied as CSM so there is no way back now :)
My capstable interview is hopefully out in the the beginning of February.

Fly dangerous

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#58 - 2016-01-22 10:54:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Rhivre
So, I grabbed Joffy, who kindly answered a few questions for me. Interview here
Venus Aka
Doomheim
#59 - 2016-01-27 07:12:58 UTC
For the little I've known of A Band Apart, I can say their warm welcoming approach to newbros into pvp and upbringing leads to a better Eve experience. The whole core of ABA aligns to what Eve online is about, ie. to have a good time. I think lowsec deserves a major upgrade. I remember Sugarkyle doing a fine job. And I believe Joffy's contribution to CSM will be fruitful to the community.

You will have my vote and support.

Blink
Niden
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#60 - 2016-01-27 17:13:15 UTC
My. Kind. Of. Candidate. In every way. Joffy gets lowsec like only people who live and breathe lowsec do and the council needs those kinds of people to be on there and remind CCP of our concerns. You have my vote.

Niden
Editor-in-Chief at Crossing Zebras
GMVA head diplomat