These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Under the skin of the 'Comet' class frigate

First post
Author
IWolfMasterI
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#121 - 2017-04-06 19:16:43 UTC
More please!
Tessa Sage
Long Pig Luncheon Meat
Sending Thots And Players
#122 - 2017-04-12 21:39:47 UTC
Yes to this. Not just printed but as a supplement in-game (for example as in station décor). Dock in a NPC Faction station and be treated to holographic placards of their most esteemed ships of the line.
Kalahira Sarlain
CitadeI
#123 - 2017-06-09 08:19:26 UTC
More of this, please !
Skipper Riddles
Ivory Vanguard
#124 - 2017-07-16 19:33:36 UTC
How long will these depictions be accurate?

It seems there is constant ship redesign going on while past issues and bugs remain. This troubles me some.
Skipper Riddles
Ivory Vanguard
#125 - 2017-07-16 19:38:59 UTC
helana Tsero wrote:
I would like the ability to toggle off selected elements of the UI so I can actually see the beauty of EvEs ships.

EvE looks amazing but its hidden behind a bloated UI. You have the beta program.. why not give us a minimal UI option ?

It occurred to me while I was looking at the EvE website.. You have 0 screenshots of the game, in fact the only gameplay shots you have is the ''This is EvE'' video which is shown with the UI off.

You want new player retention... fix the UI.

Then new players can actually see the beauty of EVE and not spreadsheets and red xs. And they might not leave after 1 week.

Eve should be playable with just the overview and a nice picture in picture showing what you are firing at. Everything else should be toggle on/off.

Very nice! I so much agree with everything stated right here.