These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Official Strike part 2

First post
Author
Dradis Aulmais
Serious Non-stop Espionage and Kidnapping
#21 - 2015-09-12 13:21:53 UTC
Rant rant rant grrr grr goon we have all these people on our side listen to us ignore the fact that you only have my word about it we did it before

The great thing is the last time you did this you claimed to be successfull but honestly I never noticed. I doubt anyone else did.

Dradis Aulmais, Federal Attorney Number 54896

Free The Scope Three

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#22 - 2015-09-12 13:45:24 UTC
Careby wrote:
Jita Jitara wrote:
...discontent with CCP and their methods of operation as well as their misrepresentation of fulfillment of promises...

...something we don’t want...

...conquest to reclaim the sanity of the game developers...

...bring back the old school gameplay style...

What exactly are your demands?

A halfway decent list of demands should include a shrubbery, sadly the OP has failed to meet this requirement.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#23 - 2015-09-12 13:53:57 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
Careby wrote:
What exactly are your demands?
A halfway decent list of demands should include a shrubbery, sadly the OP has failed to meet this requirement.

He can't demand that — we already have those. They're called Megathron Navy Issue.

This may mean that it is impossible to demand anything new to the game, but that's just life for you.
Jita Jitara
Sin Sensation
#24 - 2015-09-12 14:00:00 UTC
Webvan wrote:
Jita Jitara wrote:
We tried to do the mass logoffski a few weeks back, we were successful. So we are doing it again.

If it was "successful", how come you need to do it again? That would actually be "unsuccessful" Blink
You do know what they say of people that do the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome?

Can I ~take care~ of your stuff? Sad

well, first time it was a smaller number of people involved. now we now that we can get a bigger bunch together.
Lfod Shi
Lfod's Ratting and Salvage
#25 - 2015-09-12 14:04:30 UTC
Sweet! More empty space for me! Also... why wait till Dec?

♪ They'll always be bloodclaws to me ♫

Omar Alharazaad
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2015-09-12 14:22:02 UTC
I demand pitchforks!
And torches!

Not because i'm compelled in any way to agree with OP...
I just like fire and pointy things.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#27 - 2015-09-12 14:39:00 UTC
There was a part 1?

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Tank Murdock Jnr
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2015-09-12 14:53:01 UTC
Jita Jitara wrote:
We tried to do the mass logoffski a few weeks back, we were successful. So we are doing it again.

Can't say I noticed.

Jita Jitara wrote:
As of 12.10.2015. right after DT, we will be logging off for exactly 90 days.

As of 12.10.2015, right after DT, apparently I'll be getting into a solo interceptor and claiming exactly 90 systems for myself. I read it's that easy. Also, you'd better clarify whether that's October or December (for our US/UK colleagues). Not that we'll fail to notice when it happens, of course. I mean, the game will be empty without you.

Jita Jitara wrote:
whine, whine, whine, whine

Honestly, what a lot of Fedo faeces. Please contract all as-yet-unclaimed stuff to me.

When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own faeces...do you just stop and go, 'Wow! It is amazing how f*cking crazy I really am!'?

Romvex
TURN LEFT
HYDRA RELOADED
#29 - 2015-09-12 15:26:04 UTC
Nicolai Serkanner wrote:
Nobody cares.

Erin Crawford
#30 - 2015-09-12 17:30:51 UTC
Jita Jitara wrote:
...as of 12.10.2015. right after DT, we will be logging off for exactly 90 days.

Can i have your stuffs... for 90 days?
Promise I'll give it back!

"Those who talk don’t know. Those who know don’t talk. "

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#31 - 2015-09-12 17:34:33 UTC
While I'm not taking part in the strike, I'm sticking 12 accounts on what is potentially a permanent hold around that time. Huzzah.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Salvos Rhoska
#32 - 2015-09-12 17:58:35 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
I'm sticking 12 accounts on what is potentially a permanenthold around that time. Huzzah.

Huzzah, indeed.
Buoytender Bob
Ronin Exploration Mission and Mining
#33 - 2015-09-12 18:41:48 UTC
...marks October 12 on calendar and begins to schedule more free time to enjoy EVE sans certain annoying distractions.

To buck the popular trend, I began to Rage Start instead of Rage Quit.

...and every time I get another piece of Carbon, I know exactly what CCP is getting this Christmas.

Market McSelling Alt
Doomheim
#34 - 2015-09-12 18:53:29 UTC
Why am I reminded of THIS when reading this silly exercise?

CCP Quant: Of all those who logon in Eve, 1.5% do Incursions, 13.8% PVP and 19.2% run Missions while 22.4% mine.

40.7% Join a fleet. The idea that Eve is a PVP game is false, the social fabric is in Missions and Mining.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#35 - 2015-09-12 19:32:26 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
I'm sticking 12 accounts on what is potentially a permanent hold around that time. Huzzah.
Huzzah, indeed.
Dunno why you're so excited. This account and 3 others will be sticking around. Bad trolls are bad.

Bellatrix Invicta
Doomheim
#36 - 2015-09-12 19:46:04 UTC
Yeah, why wait?

Log off now and just stay logged off.

Forward your **** to UaE before you go; it's the rule.

If you think you've won, think again.

The CODE always wins.

Salvos Rhoska
#37 - 2015-09-12 19:48:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Lucas Kell wrote:
Dunno why you're so excited.

You are the one putting 12 accounts on hold for 90 days, and exclaiming "Huzzah", for some inexplicable "excited" reason. I guess you are glad you discontinue 12 of your accounts?

So am I.
Hence I say "Huzzah, indeed".
Tank Murdock Jnr
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#38 - 2015-09-12 19:55:21 UTC
Bellatrix Invicta wrote:
Yeah, why wait?

Log off now and just stay logged off.

Indeed, so much this. As somebody so eloquently put it earlier...huzzah!

When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own faeces...do you just stop and go, 'Wow! It is amazing how f*cking crazy I really am!'?

Marsha Mallow
#39 - 2015-09-12 19:59:34 UTC
The most hilarious protest in the history of the game, Aegis delivers. People unsubbing too scared to publically say it (because they'll be mocked) fronted by a Jita alt. Don't stop ranting on reddit whilst you're unsubbed though, please. It's turning into a competitive sport to come in, kick you in the boypussy, then scuttle away giggling.

All you're doing here is uniting the rest of us against you btw, not gathering support. One thing you probably should have noticed by now - we really enjoy taking the **** out of each other. Especially the whiny nerd-ragers. See here for a glorious example.

Lucas Kell wrote:
While I'm not taking part in the strike, I'm sticking 12 accounts on what is potentially a permanent hold around that time. Huzzah.

At least you have the balls to post it with your main. Don't stop posting though. It's hilarious quoting you then watching the ones who have you blocked throw a wobbly.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#40 - 2015-09-12 20:00:24 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
You are the one putting 12 accounts on hold for 90 days, and exclaiming "Huzzah", for some inexplicable "excited" reason. I guess you are glad you discontinue 12 of your accounts?
Pretty much.

Salvos Rhoska wrote:
So am I.
I'm sure you are. It's got nothing to do with you just simply having to try to say something every time you see one of my posts. Try harder.

Previous page123Next page