These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1741 - 2017-06-18 13:02:15 UTC
Don't forget hunting contracts! Need to feed my addiction rawr Twisted
France LaCoeur
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1742 - 2017-06-18 14:27:55 UTC
Sooo... On top of becoming a huge forum mouth, Yaosus have taken an habit of popping targets with insta-lockers on the Jita 4-4 undock.

I thought undock camping was against VMG policy as it, I will quote NCK 'Scare valuable War Targets from actually undocking'

You guys SURE Holeysheet1 didn't buy that account or something?
Valkin Mordirc
#1743 - 2017-06-19 02:51:56 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Don't forget hunting contracts! Need to feed my addiction rawr Twisted




It's really amazing how much a simple word such as Rawr can completely change my outlook on a person.

#DeleteTheWeak
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1744 - 2017-06-19 05:47:14 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Don't forget hunting contracts! Need to feed my addiction rawr Twisted




It's really amazing how much a simple word such as Rawr can completely change my outlook on a person.


Remember when we all flew together in PoH he wasn't that rawr-like then lol.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1745 - 2017-06-19 06:25:43 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Don't forget hunting contracts! Need to feed my addiction rawr Twisted




It's really amazing how much a simple word such as Rawr can completely change my outlook on a person.



That's fine, I don't post on here to seek approval from others as usually my content promotes quite the opposite.

Good day sir

P.s Hire VMG
renwahh
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1746 - 2017-06-19 06:55:13 UTC
So I spent the weekend flying around doing some PI and missions in a star captain pally and didnt see one of you guys.

So im guessing the hunting and hallelujah went out the window.

Ah some other time maybe
Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1747 - 2017-06-19 08:49:16 UTC
renwahh wrote:
So I spent the weekend flying around doing some PI and missions in a star captain pally and didnt see one of you guys.

So im guessing the hunting and hallelujah went out the window.

Ah some other time maybe


Father's Day weekend here. Many were with family, such as myself.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

renwahh
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1748 - 2017-06-19 09:17:34 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
renwahh wrote:
So I spent the weekend flying around doing some PI and missions in a star captain pally and didnt see one of you guys.

So im guessing the hunting and hallelujah went out the window.

Ah some other time maybe


Father's Day weekend here. Many were with family, such as myself.


Hi Kaely,

Thats understandable however theres a bit of a chink in that train of thought.

See this is the second time this little corp has been dec'd and whilst ive been on I havent seen any of your guys and gals except on my alt and she basically saw your lot in the same place as usual. Even your killboard casts doubt over your theory.

Killboards even though we are not allowed to post here shows kills around the same places. Natural states that in pretty much all the threads
We Hunt! but from what i can see you actually dont. You kill stuff in jita, main trade pipes, Main mission hubs and the odd miner.
All of these are not really hunting.

I find it odd because you guys used to do this alot but now it seems stagnant. You used to fly to the ends of EvE but now its all Jita, Jita Jita.


Anyway I thought atleast I could take a pot shot at you lot and maybe loose a couple of ships for ***** and giggles but hey ho. Im off to pastures new so catch ya all later

gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1749 - 2017-06-19 09:26:07 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
renwahh wrote:
So I spent the weekend flying around doing some PI and missions in a star captain pally and didnt see one of you guys.

So im guessing the hunting and hallelujah went out the window.

Ah some other time maybe


Father's Day weekend here. Many were with family, such as myself.


Hi Kaely,

Thats understandable however theres a bit of a chink in that train of thought.

See this is the second time this little corp has been dec'd and whilst ive been on I havent seen any of your guys and gals except on my alt and she basically saw your lot in the same place as usual. Even your killboard casts doubt over your theory.

Killboards even though we are not allowed to post here shows kills around the same places. Natural states that in pretty much all the threads
We Hunt! but from what i can see you actually dont. You kill stuff in jita, main trade pipes, Main mission hubs and the odd miner.
All of these are not really hunting.

I find it odd because you guys used to do this alot but now it seems stagnant. You used to fly to the ends of EvE but now its all Jita, Jita Jita.


Anyway I thought atleast I could take a pot shot at you lot and maybe loose a couple of ships for ***** and giggles but hey ho. Im off to pastures new so catch ya all later



I'm not sure where you live but yesterday in the UK it was 33 degrees which is a miracle, I enjoyed a lovely beer down the beach instead of playing Eve.

Even so, we have at a estimated guess over 5000 targets (probably more) and as stated by other Devil's hunting is very hard nowadays compared to the old days.

I'll be active again soon and proceed with hunting again, baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1750 - 2017-06-19 09:31:03 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

renwahh
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1751 - 2017-06-19 11:53:00 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
renwahh wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
renwahh wrote:
So I spent the weekend flying around doing some PI and missions in a star captain pally and didnt see one of you guys.

So im guessing the hunting and hallelujah went out the window.

Ah some other time maybe


Father's Day weekend here. Many were with family, such as myself.


Hi Kaely,

Thats understandable however theres a bit of a chink in that train of thought.

See this is the second time this little corp has been dec'd and whilst ive been on I havent seen any of your guys and gals except on my alt and she basically saw your lot in the same place as usual. Even your killboard casts doubt over your theory.

Killboards even though we are not allowed to post here shows kills around the same places. Natural states that in pretty much all the threads
We Hunt! but from what i can see you actually dont. You kill stuff in jita, main trade pipes, Main mission hubs and the odd miner.
All of these are not really hunting.

I find it odd because you guys used to do this alot but now it seems stagnant. You used to fly to the ends of EvE but now its all Jita, Jita Jita.


Anyway I thought atleast I could take a pot shot at you lot and maybe loose a couple of ships for ***** and giggles but hey ho. Im off to pastures new so catch ya all later



I'm not sure where you live but yesterday in the UK it was 33 degrees which is a miracle, I enjoyed a lovely beer down the beach instead of playing Eve.

Even so, we have at a estimated guess over 5000 targets (probably more) and as stated by other Devil's hunting is very hard nowadays compared to the old days.

I'll be active again soon and proceed with hunting again, baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.


Firstly Congrats!!Smile
Hope all goes well etc. My son is 14 now but i still remember him being born and slapping a david beckham baby grow on him. However he hates football and is more into rasberry coding Shocked.

Im up north uk now having spent numerous years in the south west and lazy evenings on 3 mile sands so instead I had a beer and sat outside running some missions under the canopy listening to Oasis.

Ok back to EvE

My point is that it seems to me there is only one of you ie yourself who hunt. I dont see the point of a dec when the alliance cant be bothered to come say hello. Yes you have a vast array of targets but watching and studying your kill locations I dont see what the leaders are advising ie hunting.

Kills indicate that nearly all are in the same area or in the trade pipe or the JF killspot. Either your alliance is hunting and not getting any kills on the more obscure locations which involves basic hunting skills or there just not bothering and preferring to sit on 5 gates surrounding a trade hub.

Yesterday was very hot, but there was Friday night and Saturday. My alt followed your kill squad thinking oh I might be able to have some fun but they just flew right past.

Your idea of high sec hunting died with the removal of the watchlist isnt that much of an issue. Dont forget the alliance that dec'd should be the one that uses all mechanics to hunt and not just sit on a gate. Thats what you get paid for.

So lets look at the tools we have at our finger tips.
So I pick a target.
Check his security
Check his kills loses and locations
Check his corp and alliance locations
I myself have 1 char that can run locates. You guys prob have 30+. So I bang in my intended target and send an alt to chk. Upon being in the system hes either there or not. I bang in another locate to see if he has moved. If hes in the same place go to another target and so on.
If he has moved the locator will give me a clue to what hes up to.
I can have a definitive answer in my head within 30 mins to whether carry on hunting that one char or not to.

Now I actually told you guys I would be on this weekend which negates the watchlist. You could have left an alt and had a couple of boys station jump clones in a system nearby.

All in all the amount of decs you have in place shows Im just a small fish in your great pond however Dont bother deccing if you cant be bothered to hunt me.



jack1974
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1752 - 2017-06-19 14:17:52 UTC
France LaCoeur wrote:

I thought undock camping was against VMG policy as it, I will quote NCK 'Scare valuable War Targets from actually undocking'


If this is one of their rules then +1 from me for VMG. In my opinion, only fools block traffic.

gnshadowninja wrote:

baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.


Congrats sir!
Valkin Mordirc
#1753 - 2017-06-19 16:25:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Valkin Mordirc
gnshadowninja wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Don't forget hunting contracts! Need to feed my addiction rawr Twisted




It's really amazing how much a simple word such as Rawr can completely change my outlook on a person.



That's fine, I don't post on here to seek approval from others as usually my content promotes quite the opposite.

Good day sir

P.s Hire VMG


Did I say anything negative or positive in that statement?


jack1974 wrote:
France LaCoeur wrote:

I thought undock camping was against VMG policy as it, I will quote NCK 'Scare valuable War Targets from actually undocking'


If this is one of their rules then +1 from me for VMG. In my opinion, only fools block traffic.




It is. VMG's Method for camping the Jita undock is actually a good one and focus more on catching the target after they've warped to the out gate.
#DeleteTheWeak
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1754 - 2017-06-19 19:33:07 UTC
Hire VMG.

Citadel Attack and defence.

War declarations

War Assists

Protection contracts.




Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1755 - 2017-06-19 20:18:03 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Congratulations on your 1st child, bet the first game they play is eve. Also hope everything is doing ok for your area (British Isles) as the recent terrorist attacks even made me worry for my video game enemies, or rivals.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1756 - 2017-06-19 20:24:28 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Congratulations on your 1st child, bet the first game they play is eve. Also hope everything is doing ok for your area (British Isles) as the recent terrorist attacks even made me worry for my video game enemies, or rivals.


Cheers, extra logistics pilot for VMG Roll
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1757 - 2017-06-19 20:27:02 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Congratulations on your 1st child, bet the first game they play is eve. Also hope everything is doing ok for your area (British Isles) as the recent terrorist attacks even made me worry for my video game enemies, or rivals.


Cheers, extra logistics pilot for VMG Roll

I bet he or she makes you rep them.... Lol

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#1758 - 2017-06-19 20:30:27 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Congratulations on your 1st child, bet the first game they play is eve. Also hope everything is doing ok for your area (British Isles) as the recent terrorist attacks even made me worry for my video game enemies, or rivals.


Thank you for the kind words.

We (British Isles) will not be pushed around or threatened by anybody and it only makes us stronger!


Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#1759 - 2017-06-19 21:08:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Starrakatt
gnshadowninja wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Congratulations on your 1st child, bet the first game they play is eve. Also hope everything is doing ok for your area (British Isles) as the recent terrorist attacks even made me worry for my video game enemies, or rivals.


Cheers, extra logistics pilot for VMG Roll

Seager got it wrong, as soon as school's Summer downtime is there I chain mine on their keyboard and make them mine. In Procs ofc. CODE proof.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1760 - 2017-06-19 21:09:27 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
baby due in 2 weeks and work is taking alot of playing time away.

Rip your gaming life
Also congrats Blink

Congratulations on your 1st child, bet the first game they play is eve. Also hope everything is doing ok for your area (British Isles) as the recent terrorist attacks even made me worry for my video game enemies, or rivals.


Thank you for the kind words.

We (British Isles) will not be pushed around or threatened by anybody and it only makes us stronger!



Too hell with terrorists and their coward-like actions to Target children and civilians...

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!