These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
Sister Sloppy-Third Consanguinea
Doomheim
#1721 - 2017-06-15 21:31:48 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Shout out to RVB for the great fight! Nearly had me you cheeky buggers Blink

Looks like a great fight, doesn't happen often. Was it recorded?
gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1722 - 2017-06-15 21:52:06 UTC
Sister Sloppy-Third Consanguinea wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Shout out to RVB for the great fight! Nearly had me you cheeky buggers Blink

Looks like a great fight, doesn't happen often. Was it recorded?


Unfortunately it was unexpected and didn't get OBS loaded quick enough! Cry
Erin Davis
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#1723 - 2017-06-17 04:04:13 UTC
Do you have hemorrhoids? We have hemorrhoids.

Join VMG today and learn about hemorrhoids.
Khromius
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1724 - 2017-06-17 04:04:30 UTC
Join VMG we have the cure for hemorrhoids
Lew Dicrous
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1725 - 2017-06-17 04:25:55 UTC
Khromius wrote:
Join VMG we have the cure for hemorrhoids


You make this too easy....

It burns when I PVP

Erin Davis
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#1726 - 2017-06-17 04:27:26 UTC
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Khromius wrote:
Join VMG we have the cure for hemorrhoids


You make this too easy....


You make hemorrhoids easy.
Loreth
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#1727 - 2017-06-17 04:29:00 UTC
Since I have joined... my butt has cleared right up... hemorrhoid free, lucky me :)
Lew Dicrous
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1728 - 2017-06-17 04:30:36 UTC
Loreth wrote:
Since I have joined... my butt has cleared right up... hemorrhoid free, lucky me :)


Doubtful, it's probably just that they're impossible to see when your head's stuck that far up your own posterior.

It burns when I PVP

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1729 - 2017-06-17 04:34:31 UTC
VMG cured my hemorrhoids!! Hallelujah!!

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Erin Davis
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#1730 - 2017-06-17 04:35:01 UTC
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Loreth wrote:
Since I have joined... my butt has cleared right up... hemorrhoid free, lucky me :)


Doubtful, it's probably just that they're impossible to see when your head's stuck that far up your own posterior.


You sound like the kind of guy that likes the same kinky stuff me and kaely are into.
Lew Dicrous
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1731 - 2017-06-17 04:36:18 UTC
Erin Davis wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Loreth wrote:
Since I have joined... my butt has cleared right up... hemorrhoid free, lucky me :)


Doubtful, it's probably just that they're impossible to see when your head's stuck that far up your own posterior.


You sound like the kind of guy that likes the same kinky stuff me and kaely are into.


Aggressive wiping?

It burns when I PVP

Erin Davis
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#1732 - 2017-06-17 04:37:53 UTC
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Erin Davis wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Loreth wrote:
Since I have joined... my butt has cleared right up... hemorrhoid free, lucky me :)


Doubtful, it's probably just that they're impossible to see when your head's stuck that far up your own posterior.


You sound like the kind of guy that likes the same kinky stuff me and kaely are into.


Aggressive wiping?


Wet wipes are the very best.
Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1733 - 2017-06-17 04:38:31 UTC
Erin Davis wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Erin Davis wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Loreth wrote:
Since I have joined... my butt has cleared right up... hemorrhoid free, lucky me :)


Doubtful, it's probably just that they're impossible to see when your head's stuck that far up your own posterior.


You sound like the kind of guy that likes the same kinky stuff me and kaely are into.


Aggressive wiping?


Wet wipes are the very best.


The wettest.. Blink

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

renwahh
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1734 - 2017-06-17 05:49:09 UTC
Trying to figure out for the second time you have dec'd my inactive corp?.

Im guessing its frustrating that I can post freely on the forums yet in space your happy to blot out the sun with logi to blow my ship up.

Well your in luck im online this weekend so feel free to send somebody down to my mission system and we can have a chat in local and pull up a chair.


PS dont expect me to engage a blob for a free easy kill. I have flown with you before and im not into gang bangs at my age


Khromius
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1735 - 2017-06-17 06:16:55 UTC
Hallelujah
Lew Dicrous
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1736 - 2017-06-17 06:37:58 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Trying to figure out for the second time you have dec'd my inactive corp?.

Im guessing its frustrating that I can post freely on the forums yet in space your happy to blot out the sun with logi to blow my ship up.

Well your in luck im online this weekend so feel free to send somebody down to my mission system and we can have a chat in local and pull up a chair.


PS dont expect me to engage a blob for a free easy kill. I have flown with you before and im not into gang bangs at my age




Careful, he might try to double your ISK.

It burns when I PVP

gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1737 - 2017-06-17 06:48:36 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Trying to figure out for the second time you have dec'd my inactive corp?.

Im guessing its frustrating that I can post freely on the forums yet in space your happy to blot out the sun with logi to blow my ship up.

Well your in luck im online this weekend so feel free to send somebody down to my mission system and we can have a chat in local and pull up a chair.


PS dont expect me to engage a blob for a free easy kill. I have flown with you before and im not into gang bangs at my age




This is why I love VMG, I freely go hunting solo because if I'm in a system the VMG name inflicts fear of 50 logistics and huge fleet to back it up. It's hilarious as I just roll through 6 man gate camps untouched woth the sweat cries in local of blobs incoming. Twisted
renwahh
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1738 - 2017-06-17 06:53:19 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
renwahh wrote:
Trying to figure out for the second time you have dec'd my inactive corp?.

Im guessing its frustrating that I can post freely on the forums yet in space your happy to blot out the sun with logi to blow my ship up.

Well your in luck im online this weekend so feel free to send somebody down to my mission system and we can have a chat in local and pull up a chair.


PS dont expect me to engage a blob for a free easy kill. I have flown with you before and im not into gang bangs at my age




This is why I love VMG, I freely go hunting solo because if I'm in a system the VMG name inflicts fear of 50 logistics and huge fleet to back it up. It's hilarious as I just roll through 6 man gate camps untouched woth the sweat cries in local of blobs incoming. Twisted



Old school PvP. The rush of blood pumping hard. I'd prefer that to your situation of flying around wrapped in bubble wrap Lol
gnshadowninja
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1739 - 2017-06-17 07:24:17 UTC
renwahh wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
renwahh wrote:
Trying to figure out for the second time you have dec'd my inactive corp?.

Im guessing its frustrating that I can post freely on the forums yet in space your happy to blot out the sun with logi to blow my ship up.

Well your in luck im online this weekend so feel free to send somebody down to my mission system and we can have a chat in local and pull up a chair.


PS dont expect me to engage a blob for a free easy kill. I have flown with you before and im not into gang bangs at my age




This is why I love VMG, I freely go hunting solo because if I'm in a system the VMG name inflicts fear of 50 logistics and huge fleet to back it up. It's hilarious as I just roll through 6 man gate camps untouched woth the sweat cries in local of blobs incoming. Twisted



Old school PvP. The rush of blood pumping hard. I'd prefer that to your situation of flying around wrapped in bubble wrap Lol


They do still happen just very rare, not long ago had a 6 v 1 1/2 (used prober alt to bump a ship), was a great fight and got three of them. Turns out they were trying to bait a local harrasing corporation on the station and mistaked me for them.
Helped them with fittings and even put in a war against the guys harrasing them.

I do alot of solo null/low/duelling on my other alt, passes time when waiting for targets to actually find the undock button
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1740 - 2017-06-18 05:27:52 UTC
Hire VMG.

Citadel defence or attack.

War assist or declaration.

Farming tears!