These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Please take a second to answer this short questionnaire for my EPQ

Author
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#21 - 2015-09-04 18:58:41 UTC
Sexy Cakes wrote:
No.

You could've also said, "Not for all of the tea in China"...

...but I like the cut of your jib.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Thorn en Distel
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2015-09-05 08:29:02 UTC
Your last question needs a 3rd option. Some of us are equally at ease meeting strangers online or face to face. It's called being an extrovert. P
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2015-09-05 10:26:35 UTC
Survey completed.

And good luck to you.

DMC
Tyyler DURden
Mordechai and Sons Distribution Co.
#24 - 2015-09-05 13:06:03 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:

Spelling and grammar aren't indicative of intelligence or ability.

They're not solely indicative, of course, but they are a useful metric...especially if you happen to be an EFL teacher. P

Besides, this chump just rocks up on the EO forums and bombards us with a wacky questionnaire and expects us to take it without question? That's definitely not the EVE I know and love - to the pitchforks! Big smile

Yeah it looks like most people just came in and simply did the survey rather then making a bunch of "hey look at me" posts.
Maybe you should learn to forum.

Tyyler DURden says "use soap"

Hallvardr
#25 - 2015-09-05 14:18:49 UTC
what Thorn en Distel said ...

I've had people ask me if I knew someone based on a quick interchange. Had never met them before in my life but the person with me thought I'd known them for a long time. That is what happens when two extroverts bump into each other.
gargars
Willco Inc.
#26 - 2015-09-05 18:48:03 UTC
Done - good luck!
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#27 - 2015-09-05 19:03:37 UTC
Tyyler DURden wrote:
Yeah it looks like most people just came in and simply did the survey rather then making a bunch of "hey look at me" posts.
Maybe you should learn to forum.

Well, actually, think about the number of people who might've looked at the questionnaire, with its attendant methodological problems, and said "no thanks".

Maybe you should learn to be a little more critical and get a little more perspective on things. Accepting things at face value is not always an admirable trait.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Zeloph Mahyisti
Doomheim
#28 - 2015-09-08 17:59:42 UTC
One final bump

Thanks for all the replies guys you have well and truly beaten the fps forums...

As for the constructive criticism, I appreciate it and try to make it better, as for the rest of you, I will not forget the location of your capsule.
Previous page12