These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Smash the Supplier, Level 4 - Arrrgh

Author
Daniela Doran
Doomheim
#21 - 2015-08-22 23:23:12 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
FT Diomedes wrote:
skreeDK wrote:
Or you could invest in a marauder, and laugh at the incoming DPS :)

Pretty much this. A Paladin, or two, makes short work of this site.

Or just drone them from 90k and skip the 90 day train on Marauders, whilst using a ship that costs 80% less.

why buy an expensive nail gun when you can just use a cheap hammer instead? they both do the same thing! Roll

Hammers? are you referring to NMs? If so then. LOL!
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#22 - 2015-08-23 05:02:31 UTC
A nightmare would probably be a decent choice (and haha it does kinda look like a hammer), although not exactly effective at droning at 90km. That said in general I prefer the paladin to the nightmare, but like both. I have 3 or 4 of each. I imagine the paladin is far more effective at completing the mission than say a domi which I'm pretty sure is the ship the post I quoted was referring to.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Daniela Doran
Doomheim
#23 - 2015-08-23 14:03:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Daniela Doran
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
A nightmare would probably be a decent choice (and haha it does kinda look like a hammer), although not exactly effective at droning at 90km. That said in general I prefer the paladin to the nightmare, but like both. I have 3 or 4 of each. I imagine the paladin is far more effective at completing the mission than say a domi which I'm pretty sure is the ship the post I quoted was referring to.

I have alts that can fly both Paladin and NMs. If using only one ship then the Paladin is superior, but if using 2 or 3, then I say the NM is better due to causing more smashes & wrecking shots while having the extra ship to kill the ewar ships. Of course the Guristas and Serpentis missions tilt the favor back to the Paladins.
FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#24 - 2015-08-23 17:06:42 UTC
Daniela Doran wrote:
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:

I have alts that can fly both Paladin and NMs. If using only one ship then the Paladin is superior, but if using 2 or 3, then I say the NM is better due to causing more smashes & wrecking shots while having the extra ship to kill the ewar ships. Of course the Guristas and Serpentis missions tilt the favor back to the Paladins.

The e-war ships do not matter to the Paladins. The Nightmare and Paladin are about the same against Guristas, Caldari, and Serpentis.

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.

Previous page12