These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Hillbillageddon Season I

Author
Tiger Would
Doomheim
#341 - 2011-12-14 11:33:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiger Would
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
It is not polite to not answer all your posts sir.
Can you recycle something new sir?


I haven't been keeping up with the thread to notice if someone else had already said this.

I usually lump all my responses into a single post. Just right-click the posts you want to directly reply to, select "Open link in new tab/window," and then copy/paste the code from there into your new post.

Saves on internet ink and does our part for the environment, you know?


Ah, limited imagination is good for the environment, got it.

Again, any views sir, on the over 170 posts all copy/pasting each other?

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Tiger Would
Doomheim
#342 - 2011-12-14 11:57:23 UTC
PrototypeMx wrote:
tl;dr


As expected.

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#343 - 2011-12-14 12:14:38 UTC
Tiger Would wrote:
Ah, limited imagination is good for the environment, got it.

Again, any views sir, on the over 170 posts all copy/pasting each other?


A travesty. Blink

http://www.wormholes.info

Tiger Would
Doomheim
#344 - 2011-12-14 12:57:08 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
Ah, limited imagination is good for the environment, got it.

Again, any views sir, on the over 170 posts all copy/pasting each other?


A travesty. Blink

Its ok to be takei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkIWB3HIEs

Order your t-shirt now.

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Silence iKillYouu
Girls Lie But Zkill Doesn't
Pandemic Legion
#345 - 2011-12-14 13:50:57 UTC
Tiger Would
Doomheim
#346 - 2011-12-14 14:06:02 UTC
Silence iKillYouu wrote:
http://minmatar.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&view=kills&plt_id=65559&m=12&y=2011&scl_id=22



*shrug*

Looking at the victims, the KB does not look very promising if one where to look for skilled PVP pilots.

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

uwai223
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#347 - 2011-12-14 14:24:31 UTC
I for one am bumping this delicious thread. OP's inability to understand whats going on here is fun. I liked the part about megalomania. I want to poke it some more. Consider this a free bump to your...cause.

We are required by our constitution to let the voters think they have a choice. That's democracy!

Tiger Would
Doomheim
#348 - 2011-12-14 15:08:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiger Would
uwai223 wrote:
I for one am bumping this delicious thread. OP's inability to understand whats going on here is fun. I liked the part about megalomania. I want to poke it some more. Consider this a free bump to your...cause.


Are you absolutely 100% certain we do not understand what is happening?

And thx, a bump is bump after all.

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

uwai223
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#349 - 2011-12-14 15:15:35 UTC
Tiger Would wrote:
uwai223 wrote:
I for one am bumping this delicious thread. OP's inability to understand whats going on here is fun. I liked the part about megalomania. I want to poke it some more. Consider this a free bump to your...cause.


Are you absolutely 100% certain we do not understand what is happening?

And thx, a bump is bump after all.



the fact that you refer to yourself as "we" is actually unsettling. But do go on.

We are required by our constitution to let the voters think they have a choice. That's democracy!

Tiger Would
Doomheim
#350 - 2011-12-14 15:30:21 UTC
uwai223 wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
uwai223 wrote:
I for one am bumping this delicious thread. OP's inability to understand whats going on here is fun. I liked the part about megalomania. I want to poke it some more. Consider this a free bump to your...cause.


Are you absolutely 100% certain we do not understand what is happening?

And thx, a bump is bump after all.



the fact that you refer to yourself as "we" is actually unsettling. But do go on.


Sir, this just shows YOU do not know what this thread is about and whome.
Do carry on.


Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#351 - 2011-12-14 17:17:06 UTC
Tiger Would wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
could someone total up the number of posts in this thread that are not by the OP or mocking the idea

you probably don't need to be able to count very high


I'll help you sir.
That will be 50% + 1 of all posts since i only answer other peoples posts.

Now check the counter and divide by 2.

There you go sir.
Anything else i can do for you sir?


yes, total up all the non-you posts that aren't mocking you

hint: this one is mocking you

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#352 - 2011-12-14 17:17:30 UTC
Tiger Would wrote:
uwai223 wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
uwai223 wrote:
I for one am bumping this delicious thread. OP's inability to understand whats going on here is fun. I liked the part about megalomania. I want to poke it some more. Consider this a free bump to your...cause.


Are you absolutely 100% certain we do not understand what is happening?

And thx, a bump is bump after all.



the fact that you refer to yourself as "we" is actually unsettling. But do go on.


Sir, this just shows YOU do not know what this thread is about and whome.
Do carry on.




if there was any 'we' theyd at least be posting with their own sockpuppet accounts

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Tiger Would
Doomheim
#353 - 2011-12-14 17:19:19 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
could someone total up the number of posts in this thread that are not by the OP or mocking the idea

you probably don't need to be able to count very high


I'll help you sir.
That will be 50% + 1 of all posts since i only answer other peoples posts.

Now check the counter and divide by 2.

There you go sir.
Anything else i can do for you sir?


yes, total up all the non-you posts that aren't mocking you

hint: this one is mocking you


It is?

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Tiger Would
Doomheim
#354 - 2011-12-14 17:23:36 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
uwai223 wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
uwai223 wrote:
I for one am bumping this delicious thread. OP's inability to understand whats going on here is fun. I liked the part about megalomania. I want to poke it some more. Consider this a free bump to your...cause.


Are you absolutely 100% certain we do not understand what is happening?

And thx, a bump is bump after all.



the fact that you refer to yourself as "we" is actually unsettling. But do go on.


Sir, this just shows YOU do not know what this thread is about and whome.
Do carry on.




if there was any 'we' theyd at least be posting with their own sockpuppet accounts


So since this is what you would do, it must be true for others.
Makes perfect sense.

We run a single communicator policy sir. We are weird like that.

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#355 - 2011-12-14 18:51:29 UTC
Knob McDouchNozle wrote:
As good a place to start as any...

Lady Spank wrote:
Imperial Academy [IAC] from 2011.12.07 12:13 to this day

Pretty hard to take anyone seriously when they are too scared to post on their main.


https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=45612&find=unread



I like it it.

When you are ready to form an alliance, It would be my pleasure to add my corp.

As for the OP.

Nice to see someone having a little fun with the usual suspects. The two little bees on their knees trying desperately to get Mitten's approval. That lame duck TEARS trying to hang on to former glory. Helicity the megalomaniac, living proof that CCP can't be arsed to stick with their own rules. Various brave throw away alts posting like they are somehow important and have an opinion. And EVE's own little Norman Bates, Lady Spank, the prime example of what happens when mommy lets little boys never grow up.

I may just add a few items or iskies into the prize pool.

Yup...18 pages of pure entertainment.

Mr Epeen Cool
Knob McDouchNozle
Unrequested Fission Surplus
#356 - 2011-12-15 01:30:05 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
When you are ready to form an alliance, It would be my pleasure to add my corp.


Praise from Caeser!

We would be honored.
wildfire2555
The Free Luna State
#357 - 2011-12-15 07:40:36 UTC
Easy way to greif the greifers, rokh aligned to mack. The come in, blow up Mack, rokh warps in, fires off lrg smart bombs. Concord kills the ships, and there pods are fried by the rokh.
Zana Widow
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#358 - 2011-12-15 10:24:09 UTC
i enjoy this topic i really do.
had alot of tearz of joy while rolling over the floor.

dont even waste isk items what so ever on this event to counter it its all just a waste of time Pirate

for industrialist i see oputunity

huks and maki are needed so they will get more expensive ore and mineral market takes a boost
aswell does the ice market.

so let them shoot hulks if your a miner well join hulkageddon yourself make some profit durign t and after the event.
you cant stop it either its organised by goons so this is going to be one hell of a ride i wil lbe enjoying myself during the event thats for sure

i might donate soem prizes for the first few bantam kills ( just for ***** and giggles)

fly safe or drunk and wreckless Pirate
Tiger Would
Doomheim
#359 - 2011-12-15 10:41:04 UTC
Zana Widow wrote:
i enjoy this topic i really do.
had alot of tearz of joy while rolling over the floor.

dont even waste isk items what so ever on this event to counter it its all just a waste of time Pirate

for industrialist i see oputunity

huks and maki are needed so they will get more expensive ore and mineral market takes a boost
aswell does the ice market.

so let them shoot hulks if your a miner well join hulkageddon yourself make some profit durign t and after the event.
you cant stop it either its organised by goons so this is going to be one hell of a ride i wil lbe enjoying myself during the event thats for sure

i might donate soem prizes for the first few bantam kills ( just for ***** and giggles)

fly safe or drunk and wreckless Pirate

Our group members are not allowed to enter the contest, but we will have/are having a few tries. Some of us have signed up for hulkageddon parties, some of us have gotten in.

They wont be going out for the kill on the miner that is targeted however.
They are there for communication purposes.

Once you think you have it all, you have actually become ignorant towards everything else.

T. Would

Knob McDouchNozle
Unrequested Fission Surplus
#360 - 2011-12-15 13:04:21 UTC
Tiger Would wrote:
They wont be going out for the kill on the miner that is targeted however.
They are there for communication purposes.


Thats a waste of good material there, brah!

If you are able to somehow infiltrate a hulkageddon party you best be using your position to leverage something more damaging than intel.

Ghandi never pulled any 'pranks' and EvE and Ahimsa are, frankly, incompatible.

Just sayin...