These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hulkageddon 5?

Author
Thomas Abernathy
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#61 - 2011-12-08 18:56:21 UTC
clamslayer wrote:
now that the goons have their d!cks in hulkageddon this year, expect freighter kills

They are having trouble killing Miners, and you expect them to get organized enough to kill a Freighter....Are you a testie alt? Oops

"Fighting CCD since 2139"

Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#62 - 2011-12-08 18:58:22 UTC
Would you believe me when I say that Hulkageddon V isn't even happening yet?

There are half a dozen threads about it all over the forums.

Though All Men Do Despise Us

TuonelanOrja
Doomheim
#63 - 2011-12-08 19:00:08 UTC
Mittani saved EVE and now he is saving hulkageddon +1

Not a veteran, just bitter..

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#64 - 2011-12-08 19:28:48 UTC
I hate mining for the most part. But I love baiting idiots.

After the first HG I made a mining character just for watching failgankers cry in local.

So, I'm glad Hulkagedden will continue as that's the only time my miner actually mines. I'd hate to have to sell him. Three years puts a pretty good tank on a guy.

As for the little bees supplying insurance. And as much as I hate to give them props. They are doing what I have hoped to see and have been advocating for for years. Putting insurance in the hands of the players where it should be.

Mr Epeen Cool
Jenshae Chiroptera
#65 - 2011-12-14 14:55:39 UTC
Dai DIEDIEDIE wrote:
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
It is pretty pointless but I guess people want to demand attention from time to time. Roll

Since when has having fun been pointless? The only people giving Hulkageddon pilots attention is people like you.

How is shooting miners fun? Most of them are AFK and can't shoot back. Shooting them is a bit like mining small asteroids. Roll

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Killstealing
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#66 - 2011-12-17 22:23:08 UTC
Dai DIEDIEDIE wrote:
It is pretty pointless but I guess people want to demand attention from time to time. Roll

Since when has having fun been pointless? The only people giving Hulkageddon pilots attention is people like you.

How is shooting miners fun? Most of them are AFK and can't shoot back. Shooting them is a bit like mining small asteroids. Roll

because there's a real person that owns that hulk and they get mad when you kill it
Takseen
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2011-12-17 22:54:31 UTC
As a law abiding Gallente citizen I would never become involved in any illegal activity.
However on an unrelated matter, I am concerned by the increased level of so-called "bot mining" in high security space. Is there some sort of information channel where I might report the location and fittings of suspected "botters" to the appropriate authorities?
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#68 - 2011-12-17 23:22:02 UTC
Takseen wrote:
As a law abiding Gallente citizen I would never become involved in any illegal activity.
However on an unrelated matter, I am concerned by the increased level of so-called "bot mining" in high security space. Is there some sort of information channel where I might report the location and fittings of suspected "botters" to the appropriate authorities?

Yeah, its called a petition I believe.

GMs are the only "real" authorities. everyone else is just a civie.
K Suri
Doomheim
#69 - 2011-12-18 00:27:50 UTC
TuonelanOrja wrote:
Mittani saved EVE and now he is saving hulkageddon +1

Seriously? lol.

But.....

Ganking is getting so ho-hum because too many are doin' it. Nobody actually gives a **** anymore. I just laugh that all the wannabe's still haven't worked out where the minerals are REALLY coming from.

And that includes the Mittani.

Unless he's being coy.

Or on the Russian payroll.

Sshhhh... Who said that. Roll
Wacktopia
Fleet-Up.com
Keep It Simple Software Group
#70 - 2011-12-18 01:28:43 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Rose Hips wrote:
It's worse then you can imagine. The Mitanni is joining in.

What's with you dumb pubbies not being able to spell Mittani? It's not that hard.

It's The Mittens?

Kitchen sink? Seriousy, get your ship together -  Fleet-Up.com

Raiykjab
Federal Navy Academy
#71 - 2011-12-18 03:56:31 UTC
Big smile Starting hulkagedon when SWTOR is freshly out. Remind me to NEVER give those guys a job in the marketing department. Big smile

Eve has miners?!

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#72 - 2011-12-18 05:35:04 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Rose Hips wrote:
It's worse then you can imagine. The Mitanni is joining in.

What's with you dumb pubbies not being able to spell Mittani? It's not that hard.

Ahh iss sooo sorry, let me spellz dat for youze:

S-A-N-T-O-R-U-M

That spellz Mittani...

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Jojo Jackson
Dead Red Eye
#73 - 2011-12-18 07:08:44 UTC
Dai DIEDIEDIE wrote:

If this is your deffenition of "fun" ... then your life must be realy boring.

Why the hell can't I fitt capital repairs or shield booster on an Orca ... it's an CAPITAL ship!

Balthizar Barathian
Home Away from Home
#74 - 2011-12-25 16:17:39 UTC
Does any one have a start time to the event? And are Covetor's a target as well? or just the Exhumer class ships?
Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#75 - 2011-12-25 16:19:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaroslav Unwanted
SmashTech wrote:
You want to hear something new about it?

Remember how all the highsec pubbies and bots were like "WAHHHHHHHH" and they called the Whaaambulance because they were getting ganked so often? Remember how CCP was like, "We'll remove insurance! That'll slow things down at least!"

Well, it's not going to. Because Goonswarm will pay you the insurance that you would have received, at the platinum level, if you gank a mining ship (and preferably get the pod). Because we are that filthy spacerich.

Your move, CCP.

how does bot gets like "WAHHHHHH" ?
And remember when "gankers" started to throw tantrums because "it is an precedence to fairy land full of love and rainbows ?"
heh..
SmegB
Almost Dangerous
Wolves Amongst Strangers
#76 - 2011-12-25 16:24:30 UTC
All you griefers prepare to bathe in the river of tear about to come our way.
Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#77 - 2011-12-25 16:26:09 UTC
SmegB wrote:

there are no griefers Big smile
Game is created that way.
SmegB
Almost Dangerous
Wolves Amongst Strangers
#78 - 2011-12-25 16:30:47 UTC
Jaroslav Unwanted wrote:
SmegB wrote:

there are no griefers Big smile
Game is created that way.

Your right this game was designed to upset the carebears.
Avid Bumhumper
Beekeepers Anonymous
#79 - 2011-12-25 16:31:59 UTC
Killstealing wrote:
Dai DIEDIEDIE wrote:

because there's a real person that owns that hulk and they get mad when you kill it

On the other hand they laugh when you try and fail...Lol

My Tinfoil hat has been sugically implanted, so no,it is not for sale.....

SmegB
Almost Dangerous
Wolves Amongst Strangers
#80 - 2011-12-25 16:35:02 UTC
Avid Bumhumper wrote:
Killstealing wrote:
Dai DIEDIEDIE wrote:

On the other hand they laugh when you try and fail...Lol

As they should. but i can garrantee that the griefers are laughing too.