These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[CLOSED]

First post
Author
Akballah Kassan
Flames Of Chaos
Unspoken Alliance.
#261 - 2016-04-07 20:26:18 UTC
I have it on good authority the renters have been inundating Kathao Crendraven with mails asking if they should evac their stuff.

Let me tell you this renters, Goons will literally let every system fall in their logic of making the game as un-fun as possible for the attackers by refusing to put up a real fight, hoping people attacking will get bored of continual entosising empty systems.

They will not defend your towers or assets. They will let their empire crumble in the hope enough people stick around to take back the sov once the attackers leave. Now staying loyal to your overlords is your decision but you are going to see less and less space available with more and more Coalition refugees trying to use what's left.

It's like renting a flat from a landlord, then having the local hoodlums kick your front door in and start trashing the place. Instead of grabbing a baseball bat and attacking the looters or calling in some of his heavies to help out, he just barricades the living room and hallway off from the rest of the house the best he can and tells you don't worry they will leave when they get bored. Then he opens up the back door and says "oh by the way I've got a few friends who need somewhere to sleep for the time being" and in pour a dozen or so new people expecting to share the flat with you!
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#262 - 2016-04-07 20:35:15 UTC
We're liberating you renters from your slumlords. Rise up against the slave owners who use and abuse you.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Zappity
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#263 - 2016-04-07 20:42:44 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Pure_Blind#sov

Why does this link say you guys are losing all of your space?

Hmmmmmm

Lies! The goons will come to help. They must...

Just like they did in Vale of the Silent. And Tenal. And Fade. And Tribute. So join up today! What could possibly go wrong? I enjoy a good asset firesale.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Akballah Kassan
Flames Of Chaos
Unspoken Alliance.
#264 - 2016-04-07 22:08:59 UTC
Reading this leak from the CFC 'elites' offering their opinions on the war should end anybody's aspirations to join this dying rental program. It might have been good while it lasted but it's dying fast.

http://pastebin.com/scKpkm6j
Akballah Kassan
Flames Of Chaos
Unspoken Alliance.
#265 - 2016-04-07 22:11:30 UTC
Zappity wrote:
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Pure_Blind#sov

Why does this link say you guys are losing all of your space?

Hmmmmmm

Lies! The goons will come to help. They must...

Just like they did in Vale of the Silent. And Tenal. And Fade. And Tribute. So join up today! What could possibly go wrong? I enjoy a good asset firesale.

Actually I think the cry from the poor SMA guy was "Goons will come . . . . they must come" but of course the Goons never came.

I think the mods should close this thread now seeing as the service being offered is no longer available.
Kathao Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#266 - 2016-04-08 21:28:17 UTC
Haha I'm glad it was pinged to you to bump my thread back into relevance.

Lots of space available, all of Pure Blind open for business and this war is far from over!
Ranik Sandaris
El Ultimo Hombre
Goonswarm Federation
#267 - 2016-04-10 17:19:19 UTC
"slumlords" lol. Renting out here is cheap. And i have had more fun in the last 3 months, compared to the last 9 years in game. Join us now :D
Akballah Kassan
Flames Of Chaos
Unspoken Alliance.
#268 - 2016-04-11 13:15:56 UTC
Ranik Sandaris wrote:
"slumlords" lol. Renting out here is cheap. And i have had more fun in the last 3 months, compared to the last 9 years in game. Join us now :D

As a renter how do you feel about fail corps from SMA being allowed to join Goonswarm proper whilst your own Corp only has second class status as Section 8 rental serfs?

Ranik Sandaris
El Ultimo Hombre
Goonswarm Federation
#269 - 2016-04-11 17:33:09 UTC
Well considering we pay the same tax rate, have less obligations, and more freedom, i feel just fine.

Like i said, so much fun to be had out here, which at the end of the day is what we all want from a game no?

Thanks Akballah for the bump :D

Come, join section 8 now, much fun to be had.
L1ghts
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#270 - 2016-04-19 02:17:17 UTC
still having fun?
Kathao Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#271 - 2016-04-19 15:21:42 UTC
To be honest, I closed Section 8 recruitment a week ago already but didn't feel like bumping this back up for obvious reasons, but someone has to bust me, you evil person, you.

This offer is currently unavailable and this thread can be closed, assuming there are any ISD people left who feel like doing their job. We will re-open Section 8 recruitment on a later point in a new thread.

You are now free to post this on reddit and declare victory, Akballah.
Akballah Kassan
Flames Of Chaos
Unspoken Alliance.
#272 - 2016-04-19 21:53:43 UTC
Kathao Crendraven wrote:
To be honest, I closed Section 8 recruitment a week ago already but didn't feel like bumping this back up for obvious reasons, but someone has to bust me, you evil person, you.

This offer is currently unavailable and this thread can be closed, assuming there are any ISD people left who feel like doing their job. We will re-open Section 8 recruitment on a later point in a new thread.

You are now free to post this on reddit and declare victory, Akballah.

Actually I was gonna let this thread lie. I'll leave it off Reddit mate, no need to rub it in.

Also I liked your opinion piece on TMC. Nice to see some people willing to speak out against 'The Shareholders'.
Kal en Chalune
Pegasus Mining Hauling and Industry
#273 - 2016-07-03 22:15:57 UTC
lol goons biggest scammers around they like Chinese real estate buyers