These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

lets all take part in the EC-P8R fight today

First post
Author
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#101 - 2015-07-17 18:14:50 UTC
It just isn't summer without Harry bombing goons. Cool

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#102 - 2015-07-17 18:18:22 UTC
Bellatrix Invicta wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Bellatrix Invicta wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Globby wrote:
nah

code is scared, ok

Confirming that the most elite PvP alliance in New Eden is afraid to solo bomb Harry's targets. BTW Harry, if you want some truly elite PvP, come to Uedama or Kothe.

I dare you.

I gank goons in their home system since years, you can join the class in YA0 these days... you might come as well if you need a break

Just a cursory look at your killboard shows no CODE. kills. I'm not surprised. I see a lot of docking ring games, station camps and gate camps. Seems you love the 4-4 ring.

Hold up. Wait JUST a ******* second.

HoleySheet1 also likes Jita 4-4 docking ring games. I demand evidence you are not an alt of HoleySheet1.

Someone from CODE. talking down the KB of guy who just out and does PVP solo any which way he can win or lose.

I better go check the field for unicorns so I can be sure I still haven't seen everything.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#103 - 2015-07-17 18:22:28 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

Closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department