These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New Chronicle: Particle Tracks

First post
Author
Vallek Arkonnis
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#61 - 2011-12-08 23:10:10 UTC
Daedalus Arcova wrote:
Very nice Chronicle. Some interesting hints toward future direction. My interpretations:

- Players will be able to plug into Tanks for 'arena' style PVP.

I was thinking the same, but it could just be a Sisi reference. Though arena style PvP would be awesome, imo.

Quote:
- WiS won't be restricted to the station you are physically located in. There will be VR spaces where you can meet other players from all over New Eden. (I'm guessing that all WiS areas outside the CQ won't be virtual, otherwise it would upset CCP's planned contraband overhaul).

I'm thinking a more practical approach: instanced station environments.
Bunnyy Lebowski
#62 - 2011-12-08 23:48:10 UTC
I thought the same as some others - PVP Arenas - but then had a thought about how the market would be affected by a method of combat that didn't result in a loss of ISK, ships, fittings, clones, implants and so I am not sure PVP arenas are where this is really going.

[i]Entrapped in a vile world, where the endgames all the same as every other...

...We're only here to die...[/i]

Aggressive Nutmeg
#63 - 2011-12-09 07:14:21 UTC
CCP Phantom wrote:
We are excited to present you another EVE Chronicle. Welcome CCP Delegate Zero’s inauguration masterpiece “Particle Tracks”...

'Inauguration' masterpiece?

Should this not be 'inaugural'? Or has he written a masterpiece to commemorate his inauguration into something?

Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.

Crazey Monkey
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#64 - 2012-01-05 08:37:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Crazey Monkey
Woah! You guys are missing the biggest thing! We can have jewelry and rings for our characters now! I cant wait to pimp out my guy!

Being serious now, this was a great chronicle, and it made a lot more sense once I remember ORE was taken over by the serpenti.