These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thunderdome - July 2015 series!

Author
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#121 - 2015-07-03 15:05:04 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
Posting to see how Holeysheet1 spins my name.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#122 - 2015-07-03 15:15:38 UTC
Lodestone Toyee wrote:
Pls sign me up! I totally spaced out and didn't notice this until it was almost too late. Lol

Got ya.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

lmmortalist
lmmortality Associates
#123 - 2015-07-03 19:49:19 UTC
I have this distinct memory of a thread from like three years ago or so which claimed that Holeysheet1 was mentally deficient/disturbed/something in real life. The thread involved some sort of a scam or griefing directed towards him and a friend of his defending him. Does this ring anyone else's bells?
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#124 - 2015-07-03 19:56:46 UTC
Domino and I have concluded our match. It was a 36-minute marathon slugfest involving multiple ammo/drone changes, several disengagements, mobile micro jump units, and masterful tactical warping on Domino's part.

The victor?

Watch for yourself

(I sped up the video for everyone's benefit....)

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Domino Vyse
FeedingMachine
War and Wormhole
#125 - 2015-07-03 20:11:07 UTC
Was a very fun fight mate, that thing is just too damn fast. Smile
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#126 - 2015-07-03 21:34:05 UTC
Wer the cargo containers used to make tacticals?

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Bronson Hughes
#127 - 2015-07-03 21:48:32 UTC
StonerPhReaK wrote:
Wer the cargo containers used to make tacticals?

You'd have to ask Domino, but I'd wager they were. I started popping them as I saw them and making sure that I wasn't following him on his directly so that he couldn't warp back to me via a dropped bookmark.

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#128 - 2015-07-03 23:45:04 UTC
shame about the warp out now he can't participate in the losers bracket

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#129 - 2015-07-04 01:35:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
Brackets are now closed, and fighting may begin!

Again, please ensure Chribba has your ISK before the fight starts, or no stats will be advanced.

Please make contact with your opponent and set a time and date for your fights. Let the best pilot win.

http://challonge.com/3367hp47

Congrats to Bronson with a round 1 victory by DQ.

Domino, unfortunately the warp out disqualifies you from the losers bracket matches. It was a solid fight, I hope youll participate next time as well.

Domino's opponent in the loser's bracket will be treated as a second round bye, and automatically advance to the next match.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#130 - 2015-07-04 08:57:31 UTC
Cool will sor out chribba later today.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#131 - 2015-07-04 09:47:29 UTC
Received ISK:

150m The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration (can't see the name of who sent it atm)
100m Leto Thule + Heknai
50m Domino Vyse
50m Noragen Neirfallas
50m Omar Alharazaad

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#132 - 2015-07-04 10:20:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Chribba wrote:
Received ISK:

150m The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration (can't see the name of who sent it atm)
100m Leto Thule + Heknai
50m Domino Vyse
50m Noragen Neirfallas
50m Omar Alharazaad

/c

Will log and send now, gimme a sec.

Edit: isk sent.
Bronson Hughes
#133 - 2015-07-04 12:53:05 UTC
Chribba wrote:
Received ISK:

100m Leto Thule + Heknai
50m Domino Vyse
50m Noragen Neirfallas
50m Omar Alharazaad

/c

The 150mil from TKOTB is my entry fee plus a little pot sweetener.

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#134 - 2015-07-04 19:02:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Chribba
50m Ralph King-Griffin
50m Immortalist
50m Lodestone Toyee

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Bronson Hughes
#135 - 2015-07-04 21:48:42 UTC
So, thinking ahead to the battlecruiser round a question came to mind:

Obviously no outside fleet boosters are allowed as per the rules in the OP, but what about local boosters? Should combatants flying link-capable hulls be allowed to run links knowing full well that their opponent will receive the benefits as well, or should we just declare no links at all?

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#136 - 2015-07-04 21:53:15 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:

Obviously no outside fleet boosters are allowed as per the rules in the OP, but what about local boosters? Should combatants flying link-capable hulls be allowed to run links knowing full well that their opponent will receive the benefits as well, or should we just declare no links at all?

I was under the impression we could agree upon links beforehand...not that I'm looking for them.
Vento
La Rapida
#137 - 2015-07-04 22:09:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Vento
Leto Thule wrote:

Domino, unfortunately the warp out disqualifies you from the losers bracket matches. It was a solid fight, I hope youll participate next time as well.

Uhu? "Unfortunately" ??
He has break the basic rule of the tournament: two ships enter, one ship leaves. And he can participate on next tournaments??

Leto Thule wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
"Thunderdomes" are for pussies. Like you guys. Lol

I find that somewhat perplexing. Fighting in a challenge where someone WILL lose a ship makes US pussies? Please explain this. Ugh

Holeysheet was not so far from true after all.
I'll never like to join a tournament of "Real-Hard--Men" if some pussies can fly out if they lose a fight and still be invited for next one.

You should try with rookies ships next time, may be will be more realistic duels.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#138 - 2015-07-04 22:13:08 UTC
Vento wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

Uhu? "Unfortunately" ??
He has break the basic rule of the tournament: two ships enter, one ship leaves. And he can participate on next tournaments??

Leto Thule wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:

I find that somewhat perplexing. Fighting in a challenge where someone WILL lose a ship makes US pussies? Please explain this. Ugh

I'll never like to join a tournament of "Real-Hard--Men" if some pussies can fly out if they lose a fight and still be invited for next one.

Who the **** are you, pussie? Yes, domino is able to participate in future brackets. I don't give a flying **** if you like it or not. Find your main and get back to me, punk *****.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#139 - 2015-07-04 22:23:18 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:

Local boosting is fine. It's part of your ship, and doesn't involve help from outside.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#140 - 2015-07-04 23:00:06 UTC
Vento wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

Uhu? "Unfortunately" ??

Leto Thule wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:

You should try with rookies ships next time, may be will be more realistic duels.

C&P Law 1
Post with your main or gtfo.
Having your first forum visit line up with your first post and a no history toon gives it away. The rules for this bracket are a warp out disqualifies you from any subsequent match. Hence his losers bracket match. If somebody makes a habit of it I'm sure we will look into it further

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin