These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thunderdome - July 2015 series!

Author
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#81 - 2015-07-02 13:03:40 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Also...just to ensure that my eyes are not deceiving me, are the finals now to be fought in frigates?

What a day...what a lovely day!

If you think thats good... check out the ships for the loser bracket finals...

You, sir, are an evil genius.

(Also, damn I need to edit stuff faster....)

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

anironchf
Perkone
Caldari State
#82 - 2015-07-02 13:51:35 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
"Thunderdomes" are for pussies. Like you guys. Lol
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Bump for a great post!
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#83 - 2015-07-02 15:51:52 UTC
anironchf wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Bump for a great post!

So the post history for this particular forum alt looks like it comes out only to defend Holeysheet1 posts. Gee, I wonder who this could be?

Holeysheet1... A true forum warrior.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#84 - 2015-07-02 15:57:00 UTC
anironchf wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Bump for a great post!

Thanks!Lol

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#85 - 2015-07-02 16:03:08 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
anironchf wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Bump for a great post!

Thanks!Lol

Congratulating yourself?? You need meds.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#86 - 2015-07-02 16:09:54 UTC
If you check its corp history you will see it joined my corp at one point so holey could farm pi in a wh with it. Liking your own posts that's pretty low even for forum holey

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#87 - 2015-07-02 16:35:01 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
anironchf wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Bump for a great post!

Thanks!Lol

The only cure for him is a 1v1 thunderdome match with Leto Thule.

All his running will never get him anywhere.
Paranoid Loyd
#88 - 2015-07-02 16:46:09 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
anironchf wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Bump for a great post!

Thanks!Lol

Seriously, it's like he woke up this morning and set out to make himself look even more foolish than he already does.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

HoleySheet1
#89 - 2015-07-02 17:28:38 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

My 1 trillion in mostly solo kills makes all you forum princesses look pretty stupid and/or misinformed. Tell me moar about your thunderdomes, Tina Turner would be proud of you.
Arranged pvp......sounds like going on the test server or playing go-fish with your little sister. All participants in all thunderdomes will be considered sissies by all of eve from this point forward.
Two princesses enter.....one sissy leaves.

Edit : if you have a problem with this post, war dec my corp. Otherwise ladies, carry on.

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#90 - 2015-07-02 17:43:11 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

My 1 trillion in mostly solo kills makes all you forum princesses look pretty stupid and/or misinformed. Tell me moar about your thunderdomes, Tina Turner would be proud of you.
Arranged pvp......sounds like going on the test server or playing go-fish with your little sister. All participants in all thunderdomes will be considered sissies by all of eve from this point forward.

Could you split out your numbers for me cupcake?

Isk worth of kills for non combat kills (that would be barges, haulers and the like).
Isk worth of kills for pve kills (this would be ships that don't have point fitted).
Isk worth of kills for pvp opponents (this would be the remaining 3 or 4 ships).

I think that will help me a lot in evaluating you boasted worth. Break it down for me.
Freya Sertan
Doomheim
#91 - 2015-07-02 17:46:58 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Tina Turner wannabesLol
Attack c and p trollsLol

Edit : if you have a problem with this post, war dec my corp. Otherwise ladies, carry on.

And one gigantic pussy (hint: it's you Holey) runs the **** away because he can't handle 1v1.

New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.

Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.

HoleySheet1
#92 - 2015-07-02 18:00:50 UTC
Like I said ladies, war dec my corp. Turdmites and failure asylum might help you, if you pay them enough. Of course, they avoid us like the plague unless they have at least 6-1 odds. They'll encourage you from inside the station however.
All thunderdome participants are pussy willows who should play hello kitty online instead, it's more suitable for you.

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#93 - 2015-07-02 18:07:06 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Like I said ladies, war dec my corp. Turdmites and failure asylum might help you, if you pay them enough. Of course, they avoid us like the plague unless they have at least 6-1 odds. They'll encourage you from inside the station however.
All thunderdome participants are pussy willows who should play hello kitty online instead, it's more suitable for you.

If we're all such easy marks, why all the trash talk and avoidance?

Put your money where your mouth is and prove us wrong. Your stock and trade is in easy kills, so why not jump on this opportunity? Heck, I'll even pay your 50 million ISK entry fee if you can muster the intestinal fortitude to participate. Otherwise, you're nothing but hot air backed up by impressive killboard stats and a penchant for using wardec mechanics to play station games in Amarr and Jita.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

HoleySheet1
#94 - 2015-07-02 18:17:58 UTC
Another sissy tries to troll. Bronson hugs is the thunderdome fairy queen. War dec my corp sissy, then I'll show you a thunderdomeLol. It's only 50 mill, or are you scurred?

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#95 - 2015-07-02 18:20:02 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:

If we're all such easy marks, why all the trash talk and avoidance?

Put your money where your mouth is and prove us wrong. Your stock and trade is in easy kills, so why not jump on this opportunity? Heck, I'll even pay your 50 million ISK entry fee if you can muster the intestinal fortitude to participate. Otherwise, you're nothing but hot air backed up by impressive killboard stats and a penchant for using wardec mechanics to play station games in Amarr and Jita.

I'd like to help your image also. As an incentive (drum roll please)

I'll gift you HoleySheet1 100 mil for each opponent you kill within the confines of thunderdome combat. No man or merc worth his boasts could pass that up. You do kill for isk.... right? I mean that's what real eve mercs do.

Are you a real eve merc or just a big mushy mess of unarmed conquests?

This 100 mil / kill plus being able to fly around new eden in your spiffy new thunderdome victory ship will solve all of this. I'm giving you the way out laddybuck.... you just need to be brave enough to sieze the opportunity.

Sieze or cower - your call.
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2015-07-02 18:26:20 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Another sissy tries to troll. Bronson hugs is the thunderdome fairy queen. War dec my corp sissy, then I'll show you a thunderdomeLol. It's only 50 mill, or are you scurred?

why bother wardeccing just go to lowsec and stop being a little b!tch

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

HoleySheet1
#97 - 2015-07-02 18:35:27 UTC
Enjoy your beauty pageant girls. The laughs I've had today have been great, but alas, my phone is running out of juice.
Two girls enter...one woman leaves. Post the winner so I can pod them repeatedly. Thanks and have a great day!Lol

Nofear Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#98 - 2015-07-02 18:36:34 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:

Sissy??? Did you use the word "sissy"???

I'm sure most haven't been called that since they were 8 years old!

I think you are getting a little bit worked up about the thunderdome concept - nothing wrong with arranged PVP - it's like the duels of days gone by and those people were definitely not sissies!

Alt and proud

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#99 - 2015-07-02 18:46:20 UTC
Nofear Alt wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:

Sissy??? Did you use the word "sissy"???

I'm sure most haven't been called that since they were 8 years old!

I think you are getting a little bit worked up about the thunderdome concept - nothing wrong with arranged PVP - it's like the duels of days gone by and those people were definitely not sissies!

He's not worked up about thunderdome. He knows there is only one way to get his credibility back, but for some reason can't muster the moxy to enter thunderdome and restore his good name. He feels it all slipping away. He's upset because he knows what he has to do, but is afraid to do it. He knows his poasts are only making it worse, but he can't stop posting. It's his inability to control his destiny that has him worked up.

It's the simple things he can not do that are ruining him.

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#100 - 2015-07-02 19:09:09 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Enjoy your beauty pageant girls. The laughs I've had today have been great, but alas, my phone is running out of juice.
Two girls enter...one woman leaves. Post the winner so I can pod them repeatedly. Thanks and have a great day!Lol

ok bud, remember and pick up all your feathers on the way out Big smile

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*