These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thunderdome - July 2015 series!

Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#521 - 2015-10-11 21:11:26 UTC
I gotta be honest the best fight for me was the early one with the warp out...

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Lodestone Toyee
BLACK FOX COLLECTIVE
#522 - 2015-10-11 23:48:17 UTC
Im kinda tied between two as well.
Bronson vs me (where I lost the ferox). Mistakes were made, but it was a very close fight.

I like to watch fights where it could have gone either way with decisions mid-match playing a huge part, and isn't one person simply taking control and winning by attrition. (although i'll admit often more skill is involved in the latter).

Also, I enjoyed Omar vs Tengu, mostly because I love the ashimmu and watching it win was awesome.

Officially, i'll probably go for Bronson vs Lode in the Battlecrusier bracket.
lmmortalist
lmmortality Associates
#523 - 2015-10-18 17:10:28 UTC
Just received my prize from Serendipity. A nice bonus on top of everything.

Since Leto didn't get a lot of participants in the new attempt at a thunderdome event, he (Serendipity) also wished we come to some sort of an overall decision between the best player and the most entertaining match in the tournament. I suggest either Leto or Noragen try to make sense of what the people have voted so far and make those decisions.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#524 - 2015-10-18 20:36:46 UTC
Unfortunately I don't remember the videos well enough and do not have the time to review them in a timely fashion so i'll have to abstain from providing any suggestions.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#525 - 2015-10-18 23:09:08 UTC
lmmortalist wrote:
Just received my prize from Serendipity. A nice bonus on top of everything.

Since Leto didn't get a lot of participants in the new attempt at a thunderdome event, he (Serendipity) also wished we come to some sort of an overall decision between the best player and the most entertaining match in the tournament. I suggest either Leto or Noragen try to make sense of what the people have voted so far and make those decisions.

It appears everyone is voting for themselves lol... It goes to show you, fun was had.

I'll go over the fight vids tonight.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment