These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Stand up and fight !

Author
iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2015-06-02 16:16:14 UTC
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Elunala/celestials

so, which planet was this mining colony on Diana?
The barren one?
maybe the ice one?
wouldn't have been the storm one or either of the gas ones.

as for the people wearing 'orange jumpsuits' ... on any single planet in that system...

no, not gonna happen.

You could have at least claimed it was in a system with a single temperate planet you know.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#22 - 2015-06-02 16:21:08 UTC
*grabs popcorn*

There has been a bit of a lack of quality in Diana Kim screaming lately. This is kinda refreshing.....

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Corraidhin Farsaidh
Singularity Expedition Services
Singularity Syndicate
#23 - 2015-06-02 18:26:33 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Corraidhin Farsaidh wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Stupid are those, who claim Gallenteans don't blow up their penal facilities.
Stupid, inhuman and ignorant.

They are responsible as well for hiding information about gallentean crimes.
Remember their faces.


Ms Kim,

I suggest if you truly do have such evidence of crimes that you deliver this to the appropriate authorities. I'm pretty sure they would take a very dim view of the summary execution of prisoners. If this were found to be the case I would happily fly alongside you to hunt the perpetrators down and deliver them to the authorities for trial and punishment.

Providing such 'evidence' here is quite frankly pointless and a waste of comms bandwidth.

If you wish to see them yourself, I can get you for a rescue operation. You must bring a code breaker and report to me when you will be in Black Rise.
Active tanked battleship with heavy firepower is required as well. A strategic cruiser or command ship with proper tanking are good alternatives. The operation will take place in a system in high security space.

You are to follow one condition: you will have to write a full report about the operation in the IGS board, describing in details everything that you will see.


Forgive me if I don't trust that this is not a trap. I am not required to see any operation. Simply capture video footage and comms and display it here. Also report it to the DED.
Rinai Vero
Moira.
Villore Accords
#24 - 2015-06-02 19:17:18 UTC
I'd think it should be possible for Commander Kim to upload some camera drone footage if she claims to have such footage.

Honestly, the existence of penal colonies shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. If you think Gallente prisoners of STPRO forces are being treated to tea, well... lets just say if they are it isn't the sort one drinks voluntarily.

As to the circumstances of the destruction, Cmdr. Kim admitted to breaching the facility's security herself. Federal forces are just supposed to what, sit idly by while Caldari capsuleers attack them? If you care about the fate of these POWs, I encourage you to pursue their release through diplomatic channels. Same thing if you have evidence of abuse. People on every side of this war have proven themselves capable of atrocities. Those people should be held accountable.

Incompetently executed rescue missions like the one Kim attempted will only result in more deaths.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#25 - 2015-06-02 20:20:16 UTC
Rinai Vero wrote:
I'd think it should be possible for Commander Kim to upload some camera drone footage if she claims to have such footage.

Honestly, the existence of penal colonies shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. If you think Gallente prisoners of STPRO forces are being treated to tea, well... lets just say if they are it isn't the sort one drinks voluntarily.

As to the circumstances of the destruction, Cmdr. Kim admitted to breaching the facility's security herself. Federal forces are just supposed to what, sit idly by while Caldari capsuleers attack them? If you care about the fate of these POWs, I encourage you to pursue their release through diplomatic channels. Same thing if you have evidence of abuse. People on every side of this war have proven themselves capable of atrocities. Those people should be held accountable.

Incompetently executed rescue missions like the one Kim attempted will only result in more deaths.

The sad part is, she's been told similar things before. Pulling a trigger is Kim's strong suit. Not using the gray matter between her ears.... and diplomacy is right out foreign to her.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2015-06-02 20:46:34 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Rinai Vero wrote:
I'd think it should be possible for Commander Kim to upload some camera drone footage if she claims to have such footage.

Honestly, the existence of penal colonies shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. If you think Gallente prisoners of STPRO forces are being treated to tea, well... lets just say if they are it isn't the sort one drinks voluntarily.

As to the circumstances of the destruction, Cmdr. Kim admitted to breaching the facility's security herself. Federal forces are just supposed to what, sit idly by while Caldari capsuleers attack them? If you care about the fate of these POWs, I encourage you to pursue their release through diplomatic channels. Same thing if you have evidence of abuse. People on every side of this war have proven themselves capable of atrocities. Those people should be held accountable.

Incompetently executed rescue missions like the one Kim attempted will only result in more deaths.

The sad part is, she's been told similar things before. Pulling a trigger is Kim's strong suit. Not using the gray matter between her ears.... and diplomacy is right out foreign to her.


that much is obvious...
i mean look at the PPC, she disrupted it until she got kicked out, and then suddenly the organiser gets killed....
while she had 1000 mercenaries there....

convenient much?

(and before she suddenly claims they were calnav marines, she is not a ranking navy officer, so wouldn't be authorised to command any calnav troops...
there's a reason the militias are called militias and not navies.)

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#27 - 2015-06-02 21:10:48 UTC
That Intaki with silly name like "he is stupid like a rock" is a liar and has no idea what he is talking about.

I have provided a camera feed from the planetary colony.
In space colonies can be found in almost any Black Rise system, for those who are competent enough to know how probes and triangulation works.
Consequences of Gallente treatment can be witnessed for anyone who has brains developed to a degree to open contract tab and type "Caldari Prisoners of War".

ALSO I DEMAND EVERYONE TO NOT BELIEVE MORONS WHO WOULD CLAIM I WAS DISRUPTING PEACE CONFERENCES, and other crap like this. Their words are empty like their heads. Thanks in advance.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#28 - 2015-06-02 21:15:34 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
That Intaki with silly name like "he is stupid like a rock" is a liar and has no idea what he is talking about.

I have provided a camera feed from the planetary colony.
In space colonies can be found in almost any Black Rise system, for those who are competent enough to know how probes and triangulation works.
Consequences of Gallente treatment can be witnessed for anyone who has brains developed to a degree to open contract tab and type "Caldari Prisoners of War".

ALSO I DEMAND EVERYONE TO NOT BELIEVE MORONS WHO WOULD CLAIM I WAS DISRUPTING PEACE CONFERENCES, and other crap like this. Their words are empty like their heads. Thanks in advance.

We saw the transcripts of the conference. Demand all you like, we know better.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2015-06-02 21:26:57 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
Which planet Diana?
the link i provided shows every planet, none of which could support human life without an enclosed biodome.
your supposed footage shows people walking around with only jumpsuits for protection.

or, was it an in space colony?
with ruins open to space, and alive prisoners wearing just jumpsuits being walked around in the ruins.
so, caldari prisoners are now able to breathe in space?
this is getting even more interesting by the moment.

and, for the record, you are well aware that my name is Tertianus Rethelior.
my callsign is irrelevant, much like your 'evidence' considering that you have managed to utterly fail at propoganda here.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#30 - 2015-06-02 21:30:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
That Intaki with silly name like "he is stupid like a rock" is a liar and has no idea what he is talking about.

I have provided a camera feed from the planetary colony.
In space colonies can be found in almost any Black Rise system, for those who are competent enough to know how probes and triangulation works.
Consequences of Gallente treatment can be witnessed for anyone who has brains developed to a degree to open contract tab and type "Caldari Prisoners of War".

ALSO I DEMAND EVERYONE TO NOT BELIEVE MORONS WHO WOULD CLAIM I WAS DISRUPTING PEACE CONFERENCES, and other crap like this. Their words are empty like their heads. Thanks in advance.

We saw the transcripts of the conference. Demand all you like, we know better.

Well, if you really saw transcripts of the conference, you would know that I was attacked by words in the said conference by a loudmouth gallentean liar known as Rhiannon Dellacorte, not me attacking others.

Besides that you would know, that I have apologized that I have answered to that wench, and neither of two Repracor representatives neither apologized to me, neither to the whole conference, for both attacking me and disrupting it

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#31 - 2015-06-02 21:34:05 UTC
iyammarrok wrote:
Which planet Diana?
the link i provided shows every planet, none of which could support human life without an enclosed biodome.
your supposed footage shows people walking around with only jumpsuits for protection.

or, was it an in space colony?
with ruins open to space, and alive prisoners wearing just jumpsuits being walked around in the ruins.
so, caldari prisoners are now able to breathe in space?
this is getting even more interesting by the moment.

and, for the record, you are well aware that my name is Tertianus Rethelior.
my callsign is irrelevant, much like your 'evidence' considering that you have managed to utterly fail at propoganda here.

The only one who fails here is you, calling yourself a "rock", you don't look smarter than this rock, since you are openly contradict to well-known facts that anyone can check for themselves.

Really stupid move, "iyammarrok", fitting to your name.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2015-06-02 21:40:04 UTC
you were removed for being a disruptive influence Diana.
that is fact.

deny it all you want, that won't change reality.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2015-06-02 21:42:28 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
Diana Kim wrote:
iyammarrok wrote:
Which planet Diana?
the link i provided shows every planet, none of which could support human life without an enclosed biodome.
your supposed footage shows people walking around with only jumpsuits for protection.

or, was it an in space colony?
with ruins open to space, and alive prisoners wearing just jumpsuits being walked around in the ruins.
so, caldari prisoners are now able to breathe in space?
this is getting even more interesting by the moment.

and, for the record, you are well aware that my name is Tertianus Rethelior.
my callsign is irrelevant, much like your 'evidence' considering that you have managed to utterly fail at propoganda here.

The only one who fails here is you, calling yourself a "rock", you don't look smarter than this rock, since you are openly contradict to well-known facts that anyone can check for themselves.

Really stupid move, "iyammarrok", fitting to your name.



what well known fact then Diana?
where EXACTLY did i contradict it? hmmm?

now, either answer my questions, all of them, or simply admit you're being an ass and move on.
bored of this now.

and yes, i'm ignoring your attempt to bait me regarding my callsign. that is unworthy of my attention.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#34 - 2015-06-02 21:54:58 UTC
And I'd like to bring my apologies here as well for my tone.
Please excuse me, readers. People's stupidity anger me lightly. I'll try to reply calmer to these... "individuals"

Those callous cold-hearted liars are trying to hide facts of federal atrocities, contradicting well known facts. I urge everyone who doubt in my words to get a data analyzer, a probe launcher and travel to black rise immediately, find hidden gallente penal facilities and liberate Caldari prisoners.

By doing and writing about these findings you will not just stop cold-hearted inhuman gallentean propaganda, but also save people who are being tortured by gallenteans just for defending their homes.

We really need to put stop to propaganda of these federal-loving propaganda monsters.
Yes, some of capsuleers are very dangerous monsters. But peoples like this "iyammarrok", who are trying to hide atrocities of such scale against Caldari people, are worst kind of monsters.

Thank you all in advance, and I hope that peoples whom you save will be grateful to you as well!

P.S. (instruction)
1. To find a facility you need to look for Cosmic Signature.
2. It must be a Combat site.
3. It will have a name "Federation Detention Facility" with a code.
4. It can be found almost in any system in Black Rise, Ichoriya is a good start and has somewhat good market.
5. You will need heavy tanked ship with heavy DPS, expect heavy Federal resistance (up to and including multiple Federal battleships)
6. You need a security card named "FedNav F.O.F. Identifier Tag AC-106V:FNSBR" to access directly prison blocks, if you won't manage to obtain it through bodies of dead federal zealots, you can always try to look into contracts
7. You will need a Data Analyser to break into prison blocks themselves

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2015-06-02 22:04:20 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
Diana, seriously, learn to read.

I simply stated that your supposed PLANETARY video recording had to be a fake because it COULD NOT have been recorded in the system in which you claim.

but you, being a known supporter of both the Provist bloc and the Dragonaur, aren't interested in fact.

your supposed video evidence is therefore obviously a fabrication.

as for finding a detention centre, well yes, they do exist. as do caldari detention centres, that is one side-effect of war, there will be prisoners.

so, once again, you have failed to answer a single question asked of you in a thread and discussion you began and have resorted to nothing more than slander and strawman attacks. I shouldn't have expected more.

fade away Diana, you are no longer worthy of attention.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#36 - 2015-06-02 22:08:35 UTC
How this "rock"-brained gallente still dare to say I am lying, while he started his trolling with his monstrous lies

iyammarrok wrote:
blowing up colonies? even penal ones?

*looks at a list of commonly used FedNav weaponry*

nope.


And demands video feed, when I started the topic with one...

We need to get rid of monsters like him. They are the main threat to peace and to whole humanity.
For the sake of all the peoples being tortured by monsters like him...

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#37 - 2015-06-02 22:15:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Claudia Osyn
Diana Kim wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
That Intaki with silly name like "he is stupid like a rock" is a liar and has no idea what he is talking about.

I have provided a camera feed from the planetary colony.
In space colonies can be found in almost any Black Rise system, for those who are competent enough to know how probes and triangulation works.
Consequences of Gallente treatment can be witnessed for anyone who has brains developed to a degree to open contract tab and type "Caldari Prisoners of War".

ALSO I DEMAND EVERYONE TO NOT BELIEVE MORONS WHO WOULD CLAIM I WAS DISRUPTING PEACE CONFERENCES, and other crap like this. Their words are empty like their heads. Thanks in advance.

We saw the transcripts of the conference. Demand all you like, we know better.

Well, if you really saw transcripts of the conference, you would know that I was attacked by words in the said conference by a loudmouth gallentean liar known as Rhiannon Dellacorte, not me attacking others.

Besides that you would know, that I have apologized that I have answered to that wench, and neither of two Repracor representatives neither apologized to me, neither to the whole conference, for both attacking me and disrupting it

It's your combative demeanor and your platform of isolation/obliteration of the Federation and calling for it in a conference of peace. Of course the Federation pilots are going to get hostile, you're essentially there to try and hang them. Nobody from outside your own circle of friends wants anything to do with you.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#38 - 2015-06-02 22:18:51 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:

It's your combative demeanor and your platform of isolation/obliteration of the Federation and calling for it in a conference of peace. Of course the Federation pilots are going to get hostile, you're essentially there to try and hang them. Nobody from outside your own circle of friends wants anything to do with you.

Claiming I was calling there for obliteration is an outrageous ignorance.
I'd recommend you to take reading lessons first before writing here in future.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

James Syagrius
Chatelain Auxiliary Response
Intaki-Business Logistics Union
#39 - 2015-06-02 22:33:33 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Why are you even trying, gallentean?!

My name is James....

I am trying my dear because I have determined you are worthy of the effort.

I watched your struggle during our conversations.

A struggle with hate, fear and a life time of self-deluding fabrications, that for a fleeting glimmer of time you conquered.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#40 - 2015-06-02 22:39:08 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Why are you even trying, gallentean?!

My name is James....

I am trying my dear because I have determined you are worthy of the effort.

I watched your struggle during our conversations.

A struggle with hate, fear and a life time of self-deluding fabrications, that for a fleeting glimmer of time you conquered.


If you claim that the fact that gallenteans blow up penal colonies with Caldari prisoners of war is a fabrication, you are a cold-hearted monster, one of the worst kinds that our universe can born!

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.