These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Virgin Plc - Community and Opportunity in ProviBloc

Author
Whiteout Voracis
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#141 - 2016-08-03 17:17:03 UTC
Virgin PLC...null-sec corp in Providence/North Catch

Part of Evictus Alliance, CVA/Provibloc coalition

Null-sec living = isk raining down upon you, the best opportunities for mining, PvE, PvP, exploration and industry.

This is an exciting place to call home...the Virgins are looking for you if:
- you enjoy playing w/ other people in fleets, mining ops, corp projects, etc.
- you can get on comms when necessary (fleets, defense or just to chat while killing asteroids)
- you are willing to join pvp fleets for defense (not req'd at most times, just when attacked)
- you are willing to learn and/or share knowledge

No drama here, just a bunch of laid back players who like to have fun and help each other.

Give one of our recruiters a shout in game (Subelectro Shanzaar, Richard Branson, Robert DeNiro) or check out our site: http://www.virgincouncil.com/

Brothar Rey
Ascendance Rising
Ascendance..
#142 - 2016-08-08 22:02:55 UTC
I see you peeking in.

Talk to our guy. He doesn't spit when he speaks.

Consider joining us. Why? Well, who doesn't want to be with Virgins?

Plus we have that guy. And the other guy. And there's those two guys over there. There's also the one guy, but I'd avoid him if possible....he's kinda weird.

What are ya waitin' for?
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
#143 - 2016-08-09 20:17:04 UTC
Need help collecting corpses...too many to carry!!!

Call me...

Pew-Pew,

Sub
Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#144 - 2016-08-11 01:16:54 UTC
Bump bump!

Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#145 - 2016-08-11 02:34:28 UTC
Oh I forgot one thing.

If you are a High sec player, low sec, old player returning or ... whatever your background is...
We also have a Mentor program if you want or need. Learning the basic of null sec, PvP or any other occupation.

o/
Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#146 - 2016-08-12 20:13:03 UTC
bump
Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#147 - 2016-08-14 17:35:44 UTC
bumping. Cool
Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#148 - 2016-08-14 17:57:49 UTC
have to bump us above C6 :P
Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#149 - 2016-08-15 19:09:55 UTC
bump.
Old or new player, doesn't matter as long as you are a good fit.
David Suukuvesti
Doomheim
#150 - 2016-08-16 06:04:26 UTC
These gents (& ladies!) are real quality folk. I'm honored to call many of them both friends and allies!
Brynjard
Meaal Contractors
#151 - 2016-08-17 01:56:41 UTC
Thanks David.
Really appreciated. Good man!
Filthy Eagle Gengod
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#152 - 2016-08-18 12:45:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Filthy Eagle Gengod
I am new to the game and was fortunate enough to find these guys and gals in my search for a corp.

I feel right at home and appreciate them being patient and generous with their time.

I feel like a Virgin touched for the very first time :)
Ooo-Rah
Doomheim
#153 - 2016-08-26 14:59:13 UTC
What are you waiting for? If you knew how far we have come in such a short time we would even bee having this conversation. We are actually DOMINATING our system. Mining, mfr, PvP, PI ... you name it we are doing it. We are even supplying the Provi Alliance ... What are you waiting for?
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
#154 - 2016-08-27 21:24:20 UTC

Well, you read it all up there ↑↑↑↑↑↑...do what they said...

....find our website....

...fill out the questionnaire...

...find me in-game...

...or this guy...

...or this guy...

...DO IT...
Vartan Sarkisian
Phoenix Connection
#155 - 2016-09-04 18:58:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Vartan Sarkisian
Did you know that throughout his lifetime Thomas Edison accumulated 2332 patents for his inventions worldwide.

Join the Virgins and you can do exploration and invention over massive regions of space we have our own POS and outposts with low tax as well as a BPO library. We welcome US and EU TZ people and are particularly looking to build up our EU players… Visit the website at http://www.virgincouncil.com and check out the recruitment thread.

See you in space
Vartan Sarkisian
Phoenix Connection
#156 - 2016-09-06 09:30:42 UTC
Did you know that there is an equation called The Drake equation and it is a probabilistic argument used to arrive at an estimate of the number of active, communicative extra-terrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy; of which they estimate 50,000 civilizations fit that criteria.

I cannot promise you Drakes but we can offer you an active, communicative, terrestrial corporation that is laid back and allows you to do what you wish to do in game. It’s a good community where you can PVP or PVE to your hearts content. We welcome US and EU TZ people and are particularly looking to build up our EU players…

Virgin PLC...is a null-sec corp in Providence/North Catch Visit the website at http://www.virgincouncil.com and check out the recruitment thread.

Fishweasel
The Council
#157 - 2016-09-06 21:21:34 UTC
If you havent joined these guys , then you are missing out !

As far as i can tell , they offer just about everything a new or experienced player should want or need from a corp.

Indy
Solo PVP
Advanced indy if you are looking for it.
Corp PVP
PVE
Alliance PVP
Citadel ownership
Provi Bloc PVP
Camaraderie
Fun
Team players
Solo time

Top bunch of lads, a lot of whom i speak with or fly past regularly. I cant recommend this corp enough !

Fish

PS : I hear the CEO has boxes of Quafe in his office !
Damnated Angel
Doomheim
#158 - 2016-09-12 23:32:56 UTC
Great group of guys......Happy to be a part of.
Matt Krupski
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#159 - 2016-09-15 01:35:34 UTC
I've been a member of Virgin for quite some time. Because I'm military, I have completely random schedules and often have to take long absences from playing. The whole Corps is very supportive and always offers help and support to any questions I have. There's always something going on!
Damnated Angel
Doomheim
#160 - 2016-09-17 16:32:29 UTC
Come be a Virgin......like me.