These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Virgin Plc - Community and Opportunity in ProviBloc

Author
Zulu Austinof
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#261 - 2017-04-06 15:43:56 UTC
Subelectro Shanzaar wrote:
Pew-pew in null-sec...

Definitely worth the isk just for this reason. Geat people and many fun times are to be had!
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#262 - 2017-04-09 21:24:19 UTC
Zulu Austinof wrote:
Subelectro Shanzaar wrote:
Pew-pew in null-sec...

Definitely worth the isk just for this reason. Geat people and many fun times are to be had!


Thanks Zulu! Although you make it sound like there's a fee to join...I think maybe referring to the isk to buy ships for pew-pew



Come join in the fun - - - - -pvp, ratting, mining, exploration and industry.
RUBitRED
Escalated.
The Initiative.
#263 - 2017-04-19 06:53:46 UTC
I washed ashore in the Virgin home system stranded and alone.

The corp dragged me in, gave me a cup of soup, strapped a helmet to my pod and pointed me in the direction of the bad guys.

Now I shoot stuff and shop at the MegaStore.
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#264 - 2017-04-20 00:41:45 UTC
RUBitRED wrote:
I washed ashore in the Virgin home system stranded and alone.

The corp dragged me in, gave me a cup of soup, strapped a helmet to my pod and pointed me in the direction of the bad guys.

Now I shoot stuff and shop at the MegaStore.


... made me chuckle that one :)
Dex Grif
Defiance Metal Works
Blue Sun Interstellar Technologies
#265 - 2017-04-22 19:18:00 UTC
I've been with Virgin Plc for 5 months now and it's been a blast! Everyone's helpful and we've had a lot of fun.
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#266 - 2017-05-03 15:06:49 UTC
Looking for a few more to join us in null-sec.

Virgin PLC
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#267 - 2017-05-08 07:33:46 UTC
Community and Opportunity...... come join us!
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#268 - 2017-05-08 21:01:29 UTC
Come and join us in null-sec...
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#269 - 2017-05-11 21:37:16 UTC
We can squeeze a few more in... capping at 200!

Gogogogogogo
Richard Branson
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#270 - 2017-05-12 15:41:15 UTC
Friday bump... hoping to bring in one or two new corpmates this weekend.
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#271 - 2017-05-12 15:58:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Robert DeNiro
* Friendly
* Helpful
* Experienced
* Monthly awards for top killboard performers
* Extensive commodity exchange offering Jita prices on ore, salvage and loot
* Coalition and alliance PVP fleets of all sizes around the clock
* Ship Replacement Programs at both corporation and alliance level
* Intel channels providing continuous updates of hostile ship movements
* Jump bridge network throughout region
* Ratting in belts, anomalies and cosmic signatures within militarily enhanced systems
* Mining in industrially enhanced systems
* High yields from Planetary Interaction
* Exploration of the most lucrative of relic and the most challenging of data sites

*Full API check required
Caedus Darth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#272 - 2017-05-14 12:25:17 UTC
Robert DeNiro wrote:
* Friendly
* Helpful
* Experienced
* Monthly awards for top killboard performers
* Extensive commodity exchange offering Jita prices on ore, salvage and loot
* Coalition and alliance PVP fleets of all sizes around the clock
* Ship Replacement Programs at both corporation and alliance level
* Intel channels providing continuous updates of hostile ship movements
* Jump bridge network throughout region
* Ratting in belts, anomalies and cosmic signatures within militarily enhanced systems
* Mining in industrially enhanced systems
* High yields from Planetary Interaction
* Exploration of the most lucrative of relic and the most challenging of data sites

*Full API check required


Everything above plus a great group of corp mates. I went from years of being a nice snuggly care bear to a deadly ruthless PVP monster! LOL...

For real though, great corp that I've learned a ton from and have made the game so, so much better. I'm five+ months in and looking forward to foreseeable future...
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#273 - 2017-05-20 12:15:20 UTC
Caedus Darth wrote:
Robert DeNiro wrote:
* Friendly
* Helpful
* Experienced
* Monthly awards for top killboard performers
* Extensive commodity exchange offering Jita prices on ore, salvage and loot
* Coalition and alliance PVP fleets of all sizes around the clock
* Ship Replacement Programs at both corporation and alliance level
* Intel channels providing continuous updates of hostile ship movements
* Jump bridge network throughout region
* Ratting in belts, anomalies and cosmic signatures within militarily enhanced systems
* Mining in industrially enhanced systems
* High yields from Planetary Interaction
* Exploration of the most lucrative of relic and the most challenging of data sites

*Full API check required


Everything above plus a great group of corp mates. I went from years of being a nice snuggly care bear to a deadly ruthless PVP monster! LOL...

For real though, great corp that I've learned a ton from and have made the game so, so much better. I'm five+ months in and looking forward to foreseeable future...



Caedus, glad to have you with us!

Get in touch in-game or at our site, http://www.virgincouncil.com/
Synthia Robotnik
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#274 - 2017-05-28 23:15:36 UTC
We are open for a few more players to join us...
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#275 - 2017-05-31 13:52:48 UTC
We're looking for returning players to come hang with us in Provi.

Fleet-up!!

http://www.virgincouncil.com/
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#276 - 2017-06-03 10:23:14 UTC
Fights to be had, ships to be lost...

Winter is coming... come help us defend the right to free passage for all in Nullsec!
Subelectro Shanzaar
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#277 - 2017-06-06 20:10:07 UTC
Welcome aboard to returning player, Vin Marauder...

Come and join us in our little slice of heaven

http://www.virgincouncil.com/
Nick Galladon
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#278 - 2017-06-08 21:24:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Nick Galladon
If I apply to join Virgin Plc, will being Gallente be a problem?

Where do you typically go to buy ships and supplies?

Do you have decent manufacturing, research, and invention facilities?

I've been playing Eve on and off (mostly off) since about 2014, and have never found a corp that I was comfortable with. What I would really like is a corp that actively fights piracy (in addition to all the other interesting things that Eve has to offer), and I recently learned about the Provi-bloc alliances and their NRDS policy. Anyway, that led me to this thread, praise be to Google!

Playing around with Dotlan, I noticed that KBP7-G (which has a gate to hisec Dital) seems to have a lot more pod kills than your Y-MPWL (which has a gate to hisec Kari). Do pirate groups try to set up gate camps at the Kari gate, and do you chase them away? Or are they just not interested in the Kari gate? Do you take any other action against pirates? How about against groups that wardec you? (In case you're wondering, I HATE wardecs!)
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#279 - 2017-06-10 12:29:17 UTC
Nick Galladon wrote:
If I apply to join Virgin Plc, will being Gallente be a problem?

Where do you typically go to buy ships and supplies?

Do you have decent manufacturing, research, and invention facilities?

I've been playing Eve on and off (mostly off) since about 2014, and have never found a corp that I was comfortable with. What I would really like is a corp that actively fights piracy (in addition to all the other interesting things that Eve has to offer), and I recently learned about the Provi-bloc alliances and their NRDS policy. Anyway, that led me to this thread, praise be to Google!

Playing around with Dotlan, I noticed that KBP7-G (which has a gate to hisec Dital) seems to have a lot more pod kills than your Y-MPWL (which has a gate to hisec Kari). Do pirate groups try to set up gate camps at the Kari gate, and do you chase them away? Or are they just not interested in the Kari gate? Do you take any other action against pirates? How about against groups that wardec you? (In case you're wondering, I HATE wardecs!)


Hi NIck... go ahead, complete the application form at www.virgincouncil.com and have all your questions answered one-to-one with one of our charming recruitment staff :)

RECRUITING THIS WEEKEND!
Robert DeNiro
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#280 - 2017-06-10 13:02:16 UTC
RECRUITMENT WEEKEND

www.virgincouncil.com /recruiting