These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

ESRB NOT RATED ONLINE

First post
Author
Liam Astor
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2015-05-22 00:37:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Liam Astor
Considering the fact that any of you fail to keep relevance, I am only continuing within your footsteps.

"If you cannot reason with them, join them. "
Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#82 - 2015-05-22 00:44:27 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:
Liam Astor wrote:
Sniper Smith - Thank you for a reasonable answer. And I can honestly say that I slightly agree with you. Again for being civilized.

Now excuse me while I deal with European morons

HEY! Floriderp is not part of Europe!

Sometimes we wish we were. You know what it's like being this close to Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas?

All I have to say is that thankfully I live closer to Cuba than those places. Lol
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#83 - 2015-05-22 00:45:59 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

This thread looks fun.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department