These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Isogen 5 - Wormhole PvP Corporation

First post
Author
Winthorp
#61 - 2016-01-02 09:23:19 UTC
Some good eggs.
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#62 - 2016-01-02 10:36:40 UTC
Well I have it set up so when I log on I am in your channel. Doing highsec wardecs right now but really want to get back into the wormhole but I don't meet some of your requirements. Will have to talk to a recruiter first.
Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#63 - 2016-01-04 18:43:27 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Well I have it set up so when I log on I am in your channel. Doing highsec wardecs right now but really want to get back into the wormhole but I don't meet some of your requirements. Will have to talk to a recruiter first.

Give them a tussle. They'll let you know what's up.

Just FYI, if you are looking for a "site running" corporation, you got the wrong people :-P

Claim what you kill.

Yaay!!!!

Dani Dusette
Division 13
#64 - 2016-01-05 11:26:29 UTC
Phoenix Jones wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:

Just FYI, if you are looking for a "site running" corporation, you got the wrong people :-P

Claim what you kill.

I MISS YOU.

dαní ㅤㅤ

σиlу ιи dαякиєѕѕ cαи уσυ ѕєє тнє ѕтαяѕ

ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?"

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#65 - 2016-01-05 13:26:54 UTC
I have an email in with the two US recruiters but haven't heard anything back yet.
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#66 - 2016-01-05 13:27:51 UTC
Phoenix Jones wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:

Claim what you kill.

Have already done that. I want to pewpew with no local.