These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

W-Space is ******

Author
jennay ryebomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#41 - 2015-05-14 14:58:04 UTC
Peter Moonlight wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:
Well done to Lazorhaws for going balls deep taking on SSC.
This is the **** I want I see from the community, no batphoning just hardcore mode and coming up with the right comp to out skill!

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=28883777

Thanks, and you should keep eye on our killboard more or at least check intel for future, there is not single hole we connected to and didn't tried to PVP, or refused PVP for any reason. Also we never ever batphoned for PVP, but I don't remember we batphoned for anything pretty much. Ask the people who PVP in wspace, we bhaals deeped into wh0re some time ago too. We fought exit-strategy in our home where a lot of isk died, SSC balls deep in their home and Isogen5 on our return to home, all by ourselves in less then 24hrs! We do it every day, and we never batphoned for PVP help.
Now that we are not part of any diplo channels anymore, can't have people complaining about how we have too many of this or that ship, it is just pure PVP.
We are recruiting Blink

TurboX3 wrote:
jennay ryebomb wrote:


Bob is dead and wormholes are #TyrannosaurusRekt. My time in Nova running Ragnarok. was some of the best times I've ever had in eve. Its too bad that it had to go the way it did


-Dmitry



Ragnarok. who??? You guys were nobodies.. hehe ;-) no, really good shout for leading it takes balls.

So much this, Ragnarok. farming and irrelevant alliance who never had any respectable pvp skill but numbers, gotta love dat magnetar isk, riight? Wanted to evict some goons in w-space who don't have too many people, couldn't do it themselves so batphoned everyone they knew. It is a dark history of Nova that someone like you had the right to live in it. Never did anything relevant pvp wise, no one cared about you.



Kek, I love it when you sperg. Rag rarely ran sites and we ran fleets of 30 rarely outnumbering anyone. the fact that you think you are relevant Peter is out right laughable DWR ran into the ground and you even contacted me to help you awox them... You jumped WH corps and shadow cartel until you found someone comfortable with the amount of saliva you use while licking their boots. Peter, youve always been a nobody and you always will be a nobody m8. so sit back down and speak when spoken to you irrelevant plebe and come back at me when youve actually done something other than riding the coat tails of the greats around you. As much as I dislike what Hidden has done in wormholes and with the community, he managed to do it his way and I respect that. you on the other hand should go play minecraft. "serbstorm"
Meta Knite
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#42 - 2015-05-14 15:02:08 UTC
Hey LZHX, Why dont you guys hush up and go fail at trying to evict carebears plz. kthx.

"If you fight us, we wont evict you"

*TDSIN sends 3 everything they have fleets at LZHX*

"LZHX Still tries to evict"

TDSIN Batphones, but gets a total of 8 other pilots not in TDSIN in the hole.

LZHX Brings in 30+ HK pilots.


*LZHX Surrenders after thier dreads are nuked"

Hidden Fremen "48 hour ceasefire?"



You guys are worse than incursion bears. jesus.
jennay ryebomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#43 - 2015-05-14 15:19:06 UTC
Meta Knite wrote:
Hey LZHX, Why dont you guys hush up and go fail at trying to evict carebears plz. kthx.

"If you fight us, we wont evict you"

*TDSIN sends 3 everything they have fleets at LZHX*

"LZHX Still tries to evict"

TDSIN Batphones, but gets a total of 8 other pilots not in TDSIN in the hole.

LZHX Brings in 30+ HK pilots.


*LZHX Surrenders after thier dreads are nuked"

Hidden Fremen "48 hour ceasefire?"



You guys are worse than incursion bears. jesus.


FORTY KEKS!
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#44 - 2015-05-14 15:38:38 UTC
I love how the only ones who are mad are you hasbeens.
Peter Moonlight
Suddenly Carebears
#45 - 2015-05-14 15:39:30 UTC
jennay ryebomb wrote:
Peter Moonlight wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:
Well done to Lazorhaws for going balls deep taking on SSC.
This is the **** I want I see from the community, no batphoning just hardcore mode and coming up with the right comp to out skill!

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=28883777

Thanks, and you should keep eye on our killboard more or at least check intel for future, there is not single hole we connected to and didn't tried to PVP, or refused PVP for any reason. Also we never ever batphoned for PVP, but I don't remember we batphoned for anything pretty much. Ask the people who PVP in wspace, we bhaals deeped into wh0re some time ago too. We fought exit-strategy in our home where a lot of isk died, SSC balls deep in their home and Isogen5 on our return to home, all by ourselves in less then 24hrs! We do it every day, and we never batphoned for PVP help.
Now that we are not part of any diplo channels anymore, can't have people complaining about how we have too many of this or that ship, it is just pure PVP.
We are recruiting Blink

TurboX3 wrote:
jennay ryebomb wrote:


Bob is dead and wormholes are #TyrannosaurusRekt. My time in Nova running Ragnarok. was some of the best times I've ever had in eve. Its too bad that it had to go the way it did


-Dmitry



Ragnarok. who??? You guys were nobodies.. hehe ;-) no, really good shout for leading it takes balls.

So much this, Ragnarok. farming and irrelevant alliance who never had any respectable pvp skill but numbers, gotta love dat magnetar isk, riight? Wanted to evict some goons in w-space who don't have too many people, couldn't do it themselves so batphoned everyone they knew. It is a dark history of Nova that someone like you had the right to live in it. Never did anything relevant pvp wise, no one cared about you.



Kek, I love it when you sperg. Rag rarely ran sites and we ran fleets of 30 rarely outnumbering anyone. the fact that you think you are relevant Peter is out right laughable DWR ran into the ground and you even contacted me to help you awox them... You jumped WH corps and shadow cartel until you found someone comfortable with the amount of saliva you use while licking their boots. Peter, youve always been a nobody and you always will be a nobody m8. so sit back down and speak when spoken to you irrelevant plebe and come back at me when youve actually done something other than riding the coat tails of the greats around you. As much as I dislike what Hidden has done in wormholes and with the community, he managed to do it his way and I respect that. you on the other hand should go play minecraft. "serbstorm"

Hahahah, dood, you are pathological liar, you need some medical help with that. I'm flattered that you looked into my corp history, so nice of you, looks like you can't sleep because of me. Nice card trying to make someone a nobody, but m8, you left your dudes, were one of most hated dudes in w-space, batphoned everyone for everything and failed at everything you do, left all your friends and game +RMT'd accounts, actually I think you were worst CEO in history of w-space, you are relevant in that way tbh. Hmh, every time I had Ragnarok. in chain I farmed you for kills, everytime you had a fleet against me/corp I was in we dunk'd it.

I also got to know some people from Rag, after it disbanded, said you were such a shitlord and never even cared about your members except for isk. Also that time some corp left Ragnarok. and said how you were taking alliance money to buy your dread alts and you confirmed it, gj thief.
Also it was 2 weeks you told me "I am back", gonna join wh0re and dunk lzhx. I see you are in BL m8, how's a feeling to be a irrelevant carebear that no one cares about "Dmitry"? So happy you are not in WH0RE `cause they are bunch of good dudes.

PS:
Get #serbstormed, thanks for using our services )
Meta Knite
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2015-05-14 15:44:47 UTC
my mistake, you brought in 90 pilots. ~60 HK and ~30 QEX, and still some "carebears" pooped in your cheerios. :D
jennay ryebomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#47 - 2015-05-14 15:52:37 UTC
http://imgur.com/HgSW5dx

Was gonna join WH0RE until I realized how much Fremen love juice was flowing around.

"farmed you for kills" Gr8 B8 M8, I R8 it 8/8 put down the vodka before you hurt yourself scrub lord.
Luft Reich
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#48 - 2015-05-14 17:02:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Luft Reich
Seriously guys? If you are going to talk bad about wormhole space and the people in it right now atleast live in it, otherwise you sound like a hypocrite. And no, the excuse of w-space is bad because wh cfc isn't going to cut it.

On the topic of TDSIN, I wanted to burn their system but the powers that be said no. But since you seem so keen on more groups other than Lazerhawks and Hard Knocks in wormhole space, shouldn't you be applauding that we didn't burn them to the ground so they can preserve more assets as they move into c5 space?

Also who is this Meta Knite, Dmitry? He talks a lot for being an F1 boot licker :P

ISD Cyberdyne liked your forum post

Ab'del Abu
Atlantis Ascendant
#49 - 2015-05-14 17:34:58 UTC
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#50 - 2015-05-14 20:10:42 UTC
Ab'del Abu wrote:


You cannot win eve without putting a monocle on your right eye. Those are the laws of space physics.
jennay ryebomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#51 - 2015-05-14 21:50:59 UTC
Luft Reich wrote:
Seriously guys? If you are going to talk bad about wormhole space and the people in it right now atleast live in it, otherwise you sound like a hypocrite. And no, the excuse of w-space is bad because wh cfc isn't going to cut it.

On the topic of TDSIN, I wanted to burn their system but the powers that be said no. But since you seem so keen on more groups other than Lazerhawks and Hard Knocks in wormhole space, shouldn't you be applauding that we didn't burn them to the ground so they can preserve more assets as they move into c5 space?

Also who is this Meta Knite, Dmitry? He talks a lot for being an F1 boot licker :P


He's an old TDSIN guy. Varying levels of autism
Alice Hot Drop
Down The Rabbit Hole Inc
#52 - 2015-05-15 00:54:14 UTC
Can't we allllll just get along?
Hans Bonderstadt
#53 - 2015-05-15 03:24:48 UTC
Hidden Fremen wrote:
Yo,

Since Lazerhawks's birth, we were giving w-space content. Victims or not, the community was enjoying it.

Several articles have been written about us killing and dying.

Initially there was praise; eventually pitchforks. And we haven't changed one thing about what we do.

Some forget this is a game and get personal (Here's a cooler picture of me, Gh0me).

Either way, something is rotten in the community and it's not us, so I'm gonna stop coddling it and do only what will make my own members happy, starting with dissolving Rainbow Knights and Join W-Space in-game channels.

Kill you soon!

o7


lol
nobody cares

the trap is our venue pussy is on the menu

joecuster
Adversity.
Psychotic Tendencies.
#54 - 2015-05-15 03:51:16 UTC
*cringe* lazerhawks still not relevant 2015
MtnDo Me
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#55 - 2015-05-15 04:17:03 UTC
i joined w space what is now working on a year ago

it's been a blast. i joined desolate order when I was a noob with like 8m sp. Lived in a c2/c3/hs. We couldn't win a fight to save our lives but it was fun. evicted some krabicci out of a c5/c3 and lived in there.

then i met hands bonersnatch and joined codename 47. we killed stuff. not just with sheer piloting but with memes. we out memed our opponents 3 to 1. we were good. doin the null ganks. carriers. etc. i do remember a "fight" where we rolled into a lazerhawks chain and we decided to go out in like a worm, garmur, and something else. lazerhawks brought like 10 people, half of them in cerbs. ALL BOUT DAT PEW [read: MEME] BOYS. We were out memed. fair and square.

and then I joined desolate order again and moved to a c5/c5 and left shortly after.

Now im in resonance cascade, home of the true memers. we out meme everyone. i'd like to give you guys our battle cry.

"I am [insert pilot name here]. I hail from Memelichnovia. As baseball is Americas past time, ours are memes. I was born from the memes, I was raised in the memes. Memes made a man out of me. I have earned the silver meme of my country, its greatest honor, from going on countless tours on the internet fighting other memers. I have come out victorious every time. My memes are no laughing matter. Over time they have become DANK memes. I will not stop in my conquest of the internet until I am recognized nationally for my memes. Allahu Memebar brothers."

we say this every time we ride into battle. lazerhawks can't touch our memes. i will be making a new channel named "Rainbow Memers" for all w space overlords.

we do not scare. we do not get out memed. u can say wsapce is **** or whatever those stupid ******* stars mean, but have you considered that you are just being out memed lazerbirds?
jennay ryebomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#56 - 2015-05-15 04:43:01 UTC
MtnDo Me wrote:
i joined w space what is now working on a year ago

it's been a blast. i joined desolate order when I was a noob with like 8m sp. Lived in a c2/c3/hs. We couldn't win a fight to save our lives but it was fun. evicted some krabicci out of a c5/c3 and lived in there.

then i met hands bonersnatch and joined codename 47. we killed stuff. not just with sheer piloting but with memes. we out memed our opponents 3 to 1. we were good. doin the null ganks. carriers. etc. i do remember a "fight" where we rolled into a lazerhawks chain and we decided to go out in like a worm, garmur, and something else. lazerhawks brought like 10 people, half of them in cerbs. ALL BOUT DAT PEW [read: MEME] BOYS. We were out memed. fair and square.

and then I joined desolate order again and moved to a c5/c5 and left shortly after.

Now im in resonance cascade, home of the true memers. we out meme everyone. i'd like to give you guys our battle cry.

"I am [insert pilot name here]. I hail from Memelichnovia. As baseball is Americas past time, ours are memes. I was born from the memes, I was raised in the memes. Memes made a man out of me. I have earned the silver meme of my country, its greatest honor, from going on countless tours on the internet fighting other memers. I have come out victorious every time. My memes are no laughing matter. Over time they have become DANK memes. I will not stop in my conquest of the internet until I am recognized nationally for my memes. Allahu Memebar brothers."

we say this every time we ride into battle. lazerhawks can't touch our memes. i will be making a new channel named "Rainbow Memers" for all w space overlords.

we do not scare. we do not get out memed. u can say wsapce is **** or whatever those stupid ******* stars mean, but have you considered that you are just being out memed lazerbirds?


Are you sure you're not in Black Legion.?
Jumbo Dongers
Doomheim
#57 - 2015-05-15 04:51:31 UTC
Hello, I am new to the wormhole scene, and my first impression was that Lazerhawks was a true jumbo memer corporation, worthy of trying to get into.

However this thread has left me with the feeling that it is at best a mediocre, irrelevant corp, led by an autistic CEO.



jennay ryebomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#58 - 2015-05-15 04:54:26 UTC
Jumbo Dongers wrote:
Hello, I am new to the wormhole scene, and my first impression was that Lazerhawks was a true jumbo memer corporation, worthy of trying to get into.

However this thread has left me with the feeling that it is at best a mediocre, irrelevant corp, led by an autistic CEO.






Post with your main
Iyokus Patrouette
Noir.
The Network.
#59 - 2015-05-15 04:57:04 UTC
jennay ryebomb wrote:
Jumbo Dongers wrote:
Hello, I am new to the wormhole scene, and my first impression was that Lazerhawks was a true jumbo memer corporation, worthy of trying to get into.

However this thread has left me with the feeling that it is at best a mediocre, irrelevant corp, led by an autistic CEO.






Post with your main


They can't. to scared of the content it might create.

---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes----

Jumbo Dongers
Doomheim
#60 - 2015-05-15 05:14:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Jumbo Dongers
Iyokus Patrouette wrote:
jennay ryebomb wrote:
Jumbo Dongers wrote:
Hello, I am new to the wormhole scene, and my first impression was that Lazerhawks was a true jumbo memer corporation, worthy of trying to get into.

However this thread has left me with the feeling that it is at best a mediocre, irrelevant corp, led by an autistic CEO.






Post with your main


They can't. to scared of the content it might create.



god your so cute lol im having trouble writing this messge cus im scared ull reject me lol ur just so fnin huggable >w<, but ya do u wanna go out sometime lol i was thinkin maybe we can goto starbucks and we can go bird spotting together, maybe watch funny fail videos or PewDiePie on my iPhone in the coffee shop while we romantically stare at each other for hours stragiht >w< don't get me wrong i like sex but you look like the type of person i'd just romantically be with and forget all about sex and just give you a snog daily :3