These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Level 4 missions

Author
Caleidascope
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#41 - 2015-05-16 12:53:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Caleidascope
delete please

Life is short and dinner time is chancy

Eat dessert first!

Daphne Organa Agalder
Ember Inc.
Initiative Mercenaries
#42 - 2015-05-17 19:56:35 UTC
yes i lost my ship in world collide
Daphne Organa Agalder
Ember Inc.
Initiative Mercenaries
#43 - 2015-05-17 20:02:41 UTC
Would a large shield extender 2 would be efficient also?
Gh0stBust3rs
Destruction and Pacification Services
#44 - 2015-05-17 22:13:52 UTC
You make me wish i could be active enough right now to teach you. Stuck overseas with **** internet so that isnt an option yet.

Almost all setups Resists > Buffer

You can see who your missioning against and fit specific hardeners.

If your running a missile setup a target painter is your best friend for cruisers and frigates(Drones as well)

Most missions with proper cap management you only need about 8-10 minutes of cap. Cap stable is not the end all be all some think it is.

This is somewhat dated but the information is mostly good https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6781003/EvE/Quick%20Reference%20Sheet%20by%20Korgan%20Nailo.pdf
Ion Kirst
KIRSTONE ALLIANCE
#45 - 2015-05-17 23:47:52 UTC
Daphne Organa Agalder wrote:
Would a large shield extender 2 would be efficient also?

OK, let's go over this again.

Daphne, the reason you lost your ship was because you 1, didn't fit it properly; 2, maybe don't have enough skills to fly a BS.

So, you used 3 Cap Flux Coils. Trying to make a Raven isn't the right thing to do, don't use them.

You used no damage mods, where you should have used at least 3 BCUs

You used a small armor repairer. As said may times here in the forums, it is not wise to mix shield and armor defenses. Only use one.

You used a cap recharger. In this case it was also an error.

You used wrong shield resists. If you went up against the Guristas in W. C., the incoming damage would be Kinetic first, and Thermal second. You should have used, Kinetic Deflection Field II, Kinetic Deflection Amp II, and a Thermic Dissipation Field II.

I don't know what more can be said, than what many have already said in reply. We've shown you fits that work like Liang's. I suggest you try it.

For you to even ask: "would a large shield extender" have helped, means that you still haven't grasped on how to fit a Raven for L4s.

NO, a large shield extender would not have helped.

-Kirst

Always remember Tovil-Toba, and what was done there.

Drazok
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#46 - 2015-05-18 06:51:36 UTC
Every one always posts a snipe paper tank build and you wonder why the newbs die. This fit is the brick house I used to learn lv 4s, slow but very forgiving, little lite on the dps but meh.

High

6 CML T2 if you can , faction ammo or plan
Med
XL boster
3 t2 hardeners
2 shield boost amps
1 cap recharger

Low
2 x BCU
3X flux coil

Rigs
3x CCC

dones
5 light
5 med

brick tank that you can't lose if you try.
Drones are meh with raven but bring em to clean up the frigs. This is not the fastest 4lv running but its not one you will lose either. Fit more gank as you get conformable with flying it.

This is cap stable with solid cap skills. its your cap/cpu/grid skill are not solid (lv5) do some more lv3s while you train up.
Julius Priscus
#47 - 2015-05-18 19:54:31 UTC
find a fit that you like. skill towards it .. then carry on perfecting that skills sets.
very least skill towards it as if you was flying with t2 mods.
Previous page123