These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hole Violence Callout Thread

Author
KC Kamikaze
Blue-Fire
#21 - 2015-05-09 01:11:55 UTC
It's not really a sticky point. You're the CEO ... you make the rules. You want to let a few shitheads ruin your corp you do that. because when you condone that type of behavior you are setting yourself up to lose out on a lot of good pilots and surround yourself with douchebags such as the ones you've already got.

Do you care that you missed out on a good pilot? No, of course you don't, and neither do I.
Forum Posts
Doomheim
#22 - 2015-05-09 01:29:15 UTC
Against my better judgement, I'm going to post the first thing I thought when I saw this:

best forum post title EVER
Garnt TheBrobarian
Whole Squid
#23 - 2015-05-09 02:29:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Garnt TheBrobarian
KC Kamikaze wrote:
It's not really a sticky point. You're the CEO ... you make the rules. You want to let a few shitheads ruin your corp you do that. because when you condone that type of behavior you are setting yourself up to lose out on a lot of good pilots and surround yourself with douchebags such as the ones you've already got.

Do you care that you missed out on a good pilot? No, of course you don't, and neither do I.

I begin to understand how you ended up in this situation.

To be perfectly honest with you, though, it's a little tough to feel too sympathetic about a 3bil loss to a guy with a private cap hole.

Also, is Blue Fire really dying? We've had fun every time we've run across each other, I'd hate to see them go.
KC Kamikaze
Blue-Fire
#24 - 2015-05-09 03:50:16 UTC
I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me and sure 3b is a drop in the bucket.

My issue is on principle. Someone genuinely shows interest in your corp, which for some ****** up reason I did, and you just do what you did.

While I don't give a **** about the isk, to the next idiot that gets ****** by your guys that could be everything they have. Then make matters worse by trying to get me blacklisted from joining another corp because I called you out as awoxers .. which you are so yeah ... your shitheads made it what it is. I would make changes before this gets out of hand. A good start would be contracting my **** back to me. Failscades happen fast.

Blue-Fire the corp is dead by executive order. We're all sad to see it go.
Verneusses
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2015-05-09 05:54:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Verneusses
Dear KC Kamikaze,

As the only sane director in the primarily PVE wormhole corporation Hole Violence, let me extend to you my sincerest apologies for the great financial pain inflicted upon you by our members. I am shocked and appalled to see what kind of douchebaggery is going on in my corp while I am focusing on my exams. Apparently, our soon to be ex-CEO approves of this! I am currently rallying the members of my corporation for a coup. Upon its inevitable success, I will return your lost goods.

Sincerely in Christ,
Honorable Spaceman Verneusses
Hole Violence
Ayla Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2015-05-09 06:03:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayla Hanaya
Gindack
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2015-05-09 06:03:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Gindack
Mr Kamikaze,

I am shocked and appalled by the responses from my corp mates and CEO. As one of the lead investigators of the Hole Violence Internal Affairs department you have my word that this matter will be looked into and handled with the utmost urgency. Normally we do not like to divulge our process but this is what is going to happen.

1. Investigate any chat logs and Killmails
2. Conduct interviews to find who is responsible.
3. Hold a Court Martial on Comms. (I will be working with Vern to try and get your temp access so your voice can be heard.)
4. If the party has been convicted, we will sell of their ships, kick them, and then black list them.
5. Make reparations.

Let it be known that no member of Hole Violence is above our Code of Conduct and this matter will be dealt with. I hope we can repair our relationship and move forward as friends.

Fly Safe m8.

Gindack , Inquisitor First Class
HVIA

edit:

If you could provide us with copies of the chat log that would be most helpful. Also I know you are angry but please resist the urge to edit logs, the truth will come out.
Ayla Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2015-05-09 06:25:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayla Hanaya
I hope you're happy KC Kamikaze, Gindack is pissed at me and I'm gonna wind up getting kicked.
Winthorp
#29 - 2015-05-09 06:38:42 UTC
What in the actual ****?
Gindack
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2015-05-09 06:46:59 UTC
Kamikaze,

Let me be the first to apologize for Ayla's behavior. I talked to them on comms and we had a nice chat about what it means to be in this group and I gave them an option.

If Ayla is willing to post an apology here within 24 hours they will be allowed to stay in the corp on probation. Once again I hope this transparency will show you how sincere some of us are in making this right.

Gindack, Inquisitor First Class
Theslapchop
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2015-05-09 07:18:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Theslapchop
Mr. Kamikaze,

As Chief Financial Officer of Hole Violence I extend my deepest condolences to the loss of your ships. I have seized all of the assets plus isk value of ships/pods lost in your extraction to our wormhole. I will be retaining these assets in holding until I receive confirmation from Inquisitor Gindack and HSM Vernuesses that you, in fact, we're not involed, or intended to be involved in a awoxing attempt of all Corporations involved. Once everything is cleared through the proper channels, I will move, contract, and pay all damages regarding the incident to you personally. Unfortunately, one bad apple can cause the confusion that took place the other night.

That being said, if the outcome proves not to be in your favor, shame on you for creating this unnecessary drama and slanderous actuations. If you would like this to be handled as smoothly as possible I urge you to be as cooperative with Inquisitor Gindack and HSM Vernuesses with their investigation.

Chief Financial Officer Theslapchop
Hole Violence
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#32 - 2015-05-09 07:33:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Angelique Duchemin
-

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Jiulia
harlyq syrokos investment station
#33 - 2015-05-09 08:12:07 UTC
I can not understand why anyone would do such a thing. They should be kicked from eve.
Arkady Romanov
Whole Squid
#34 - 2015-05-09 08:17:29 UTC
I am shocked and appalled by the events that have passed here.

3 Billion? You unguided **** missiles settled for 3 when clearly more was available to be had? What happened to the squad I knew and loved?

:condi:

Whole Squid: Get Inked.

Winthorp
#35 - 2015-05-09 08:28:00 UTC
Did this get posted to reddit? Where dd all the goons come from...
Lord Devoter
Very Italian People
The Initiative.
#36 - 2015-05-09 08:31:14 UTC
Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you? I hope this letter finds you well. I am sorry you have been dissatisfied with our (Select One): PVE Skill, PVP Skill, Recruitment Process, Member Etiquette, Inappropriate Response Fleet. As Head Recruiting Director of Recruitment Direction Heads, I can say the issues you have had are very rare indeed and that 69.420% of our members have been completely satisfied with the issue you have selected above. (Insert Corporation Name Here) boasts several members, all of whom will attest to their overwhelming joy at hearing a member of the prestigious (Your Corporation Name Here) was to be joining. I am truly disappointed that your mistrust of our Recruitment Process has lead you to post such hurtful words at (Select One): EveWho, zKillboard, EveO Forums. I hope this ordeal has not soured you toward (Insert Corporation Name Here) and that we can work together during Recruitment Process in the future.

Please direct future correspondence through the proper channels so that your issue may be resolved to your satisfaction.

You'res Sincerely, Truly, Honestly, Gaily,
o7 M8 Fly Safe
Lord Devoter
Head Recruitment Officer In Charge Of Recruiting Officers And Additionally Regular Members If Nobody Else Is Online
King Of Goku And First Of His Name
The Best Fuckboy in The Whole Squid
Garnt TheBrobarian
Whole Squid
#37 - 2015-05-09 08:32:23 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Did this get posted to reddit? Where dd all the goons come from...

I have failed to remain beneath notice.
Quentin Hedberg
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2015-05-09 08:35:43 UTC
Dear Mr. KC Kamikaze,

As Lead Stiletto Pilot of Hole Violence I want to assure you that all offending parties have been docked between 35 to 70 HVP (Hole Violence Points) and two of the initial instigators have had 100 taken away! So rest easy knowing they'll be losing out on a good chunk of loot the next time they're on one of my fleets!!

As one of the main arteries pumping into the heart of Hole Violence's PVP core, I always have my eye out for potential new recruits, so this whole situation really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But knowing steps are being taken to prevent anything like this happening in the future let's me rest easy. Hope we can clear this whole mess up and get back to shooting ships :D

-LSP Q Hedberg
-Hole Violence
Jhousetlin Zamayid
#39 - 2015-05-09 09:13:13 UTC
Sounds like someone's hole got violenced.
Louanne Barros
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2015-05-09 09:14:24 UTC
I, for one, found this whole affair to be an unwelcome distraction from our ongoing research into the connectivity graph of Anoikis.

-- Dr. Louanne Barros
-- Dean of Graviton Physics, Hole Violence Technical Institute