These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Violence Against Drifter Assets Must Not Continue

Author
Captain Davison
Malachi Keep Detachments
#41 - 2015-05-08 18:56:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Captain Davison
Sorry. The communications protocols redirected this broadcast to the wrong thread.
Deceiver's Echo
Imperial Rite Mission Rens
#42 - 2015-05-08 19:08:36 UTC
Captain Davison wrote:
Sorry. The communications protocols redirected this broadcast to the wrong thread.

Understood, and no apology necessary.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#43 - 2015-05-08 22:28:18 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
No one is going to listen to the request of a Nation loyalist.

And this is our space, not theirs. If they wish to communicate then they can be the ones to initiate it, after leaving our space. Judging from past experience with these drifters, seekers, sleepers, and so on, communication is not something they will be doing anytime soon.

Yet there are other invaders in our space, who are killing our peoples.
Unlike drifters, presence of gallenteans and sanshas in our space leads to daily casualties. Before taking on drifter threat the Republic, the Federation and the Nation must be defeated.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Deceiver's Echo
#44 - 2015-05-08 22:33:32 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Before taking on drifter threat the Republic, the Federation and the Nation must be defeated.

That is not the topic up for discussion here. If you do not have anything constructive to say on this particular matter, please abstain from commenting.

Thank you in advance for your compliance.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#45 - 2015-05-09 01:16:39 UTC
Deceiver's Echo wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Before taking on drifter threat the Republic, the Federation and the Nation must be defeated.

That is not the topic up for discussion here. If you do not have anything constructive to say on this particular matter, please abstain from commenting.

Thank you in advance for your compliance.

Ma'am, if agreeing with you and providing a reason for agreeing isn't "constructive" to your conversation, then I have no idea what do you exactly want. For people to disagree with you just because you want to argue?
Maybe you should abstain from communications then for a while?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Deceiver's Echo
#46 - 2015-05-09 01:34:29 UTC
Ms. Kim,

You put forth a valid question that I feel deserves a response. I can make my own points, and to be honest, I do not want you defending me. When your idea of agreeing with me includes promoting attacks on others, it is neither beneficial nor wanted. I hope you can understand my view. I respect your viewpoint but I do not share it. I do not wish to argue but I also do not wish to idly sit by and watch you use my position to attack others.

I hope that is a clear enough explanation as I will no longer be addressing you in this thread nor any other. I will however continue to communicate, as I also encourage you to do. I simply do not wish this particular thread to be derailed by your aggressive stance.

Fly safe, Ms. Kim.
Previous page123