These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Open invitation to 0.0!

First post First post
Author
Ma'Baker McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#141 - 2015-05-01 19:15:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Ma'Baker McCandless
Geeknik wrote:
Ma'Baker McCandless wrote:
Ill be sorry to see Proviblock go.

CVA was our last, best hope for peace.

It failed.

LOL How is a 16,000 member coalition living and breathing NRDS, controling an entire region, open to neutral pilots to live and play, a failure??

Operation Deliverance started in 2003 and is active even to this day... "CVA has been one of the longest standing alliances in EVE history and has contributed greatly - both in terms of content and in creating one of the best 'newbie friendly' and 'small-gang friendly' regions of 0.0."

Failure... not even close.

Uhuh

As you Polandise through admittedly no fault of your own, you keep reciting that as you battle for those last systems, hoping for a miracle that wont come.

Personally, I hope it does. But New Eden rarely shows mercy.

(Though I say "your" and your alliance is, what, renting, or +5s or something?)
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#142 - 2015-05-01 20:07:18 UTC

Uhuh

As you Polandise through admittedly no fault of your own, you keep reciting that as you battle for those last systems, hoping for a miracle that wont come.

Just to make it clear:

1. We do not rent. Anyone can join and make Providence space their home as long as they respect NRDS policy.
2. No docking taxes.
3. Lowest taxes for PI / Manufacturing / Refining in the game.
4. You can have your own POS and station office.
5. We are a coalition of over 16.000 pilots, I am sure we have a place for you.

Join us and grow, Providence can become your home, it has been my home for the past 4 years.

This is no scam, I will guide you and show you around if you are interested and honest! Mail me or join syndax channel.

The only rule is to respect NRDS - Not Red Don't Shoot = no pirate activities and no shooting of neutrals.

See you in space!
Ma'Baker McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#143 - 2015-05-01 20:09:36 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:

Uhuh

Just to make it clear:

1. We do not rent. Anyone can join and make Providence space their home as long as they respect NRDS policy.
2. No docking taxes.

Join us and grow, Providence can become your home, it has been my home for the past 4 years.

This is no scam, I will guide you and show you around if you are interested and honest! Mail me or join syndax channel.

The only rule is to respect NRDS - Not Red Don't Shoot = no pirate activities and no shooting of neutrals.

See you in space!

Thank you for your kind response :)
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#144 - 2015-05-01 20:11:28 UTC
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them.

The Rules:12. Discussion of forum moderation is prohibited.

The discussion of EVE Online forum moderation actions generally leads to flaming, trolling and baiting of our ISD CCL moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules. If you have questions regarding the actions of a moderator, please file a support ticket under the Community & Forums Category.

That said, some of the comments in the removed posts were valid to a point.
So therefore this thread has been moved to Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#145 - 2015-05-02 11:10:31 UTC
I guess I will bump the thread then as per the Recruitment rules. :P

All are welcomed!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#146 - 2015-05-03 10:22:08 UTC
Corps and individual pilots welcomed! Join YF! Join Syndax!
Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#147 - 2015-05-04 02:05:50 UTC
Luna Arindale wrote:
Chopper Rollins wrote:
Luna Arindale wrote:
I'm guessing 90% of the forums are red. They fly down here when they get the chance to shoot at us, then receive the Proviblock hug of death.

My experience in Provi was more Handshake of Fear.
I cloaked in the busiest ratting system the map would show, watched the stats drop from 6k rats killed over 24 hours down to less than 500. Killed a few bads who persisted in ratting until after about 2 weeks i was contacted by a reasonable sort of chap who likes to rat all the time. I was paid 2 billion to take my act on the road.
People there are too rich from pve.

well you were cloaked up so you can't complain about lack of fights. Maybe if you weren't they would of felt inclined to engage you, however every trap they would of set up, you could of easily avoided. If people stop ratting in a system that someone who was actively killing people that isn't fear. They are actively denying you chances to kill them, which is content because sandbox. The person who payed you was foolish and should of moved operations to another system. People who have lived down here for years have had experience with the hotdropper of month. So they generally ignore them and move somewhere else because what's the point of trying to engage? You know you won't, and so do the inhabitants.

Sorry if i wasn't clear: i didn't want fights, i wanted to shut down the enormous ratting numbers. Locals were faced with the choice, stop ratting here or get killed by me.
I was paid handsomely to leave. I've never honoured a ransom or a 1v1, but there's no point abusing people who are willing to pay a terrorist 2b to leave. So i left.
My point was that the people living there are pve rich and very bad at eve. Being rich enough to buy off a lone, determined camper proves exactly that.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#148 - 2015-05-04 18:34:24 UTC
Bump. :)
Geeknik
S P H 3 R E
#149 - 2015-05-06 16:27:53 UTC
Chopper Rollins wrote:
Luna Arindale wrote:
Chopper Rollins wrote:
Luna Arindale wrote:
I'm guessing 90% of the forums are red. They fly down here when they get the chance to shoot at us, then receive the Proviblock hug of death.

My experience in Provi was more Handshake of Fear.
I cloaked in the busiest ratting system the map would show, watched the stats drop from 6k rats killed over 24 hours down to less than 500. Killed a few bads who persisted in ratting until after about 2 weeks i was contacted by a reasonable sort of chap who likes to rat all the time. I was paid 2 billion to take my act on the road.
People there are too rich from pve.

well you were cloaked up so you can't complain about lack of fights. Maybe if you weren't they would of felt inclined to engage you, however every trap they would of set up, you could of easily avoided. If people stop ratting in a system that someone who was actively killing people that isn't fear. They are actively denying you chances to kill them, which is content because sandbox. The person who payed you was foolish and should of moved operations to another system. People who have lived down here for years have had experience with the hotdropper of month. So they generally ignore them and move somewhere else because what's the point of trying to engage? You know you won't, and so do the inhabitants.

Sorry if i wasn't clear: i didn't want fights, i wanted to shut down the enormous ratting numbers. Locals were faced with the choice, stop ratting here or get killed by me.
I was paid handsomely to leave. I've never honoured a ransom or a 1v1, but there's no point abusing people who are willing to pay a terrorist 2b to leave. So i left.
My point was that the people living there are pve rich and very bad at eve. Being rich enough to buy off a lone, determined camper proves exactly that.

Yes! Because one person's reaction to you most definitely reflects ALL other pilots in Provi!

Like you said we are rich, own the most populous region in null, and have the best sub-cap fights in EVE. We totally suck at this spaceship gaming thingy... Awesome point +1
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#150 - 2015-05-07 17:59:08 UTC
Are you a corp looking for 0.0 life? Or just a pilot looking for adventure?

Mail me in game or join syndax channel.

If you are a corp here is what we can offer you:

Quote:
2. No docking taxes.

As a pilot you are most welcomed to join us and make this place your home!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#151 - 2015-05-11 16:35:28 UTC
Still open and welcoming pilots and corps!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#152 - 2015-05-12 14:14:20 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Still open and welcoming pilots and corps!

Bump.
Geeknik
S P H 3 R E
#153 - 2015-05-12 23:28:02 UTC
Provi Null is Best Null!!
ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#154 - 2015-05-13 12:03:42 UTC
Quote:
BUMPING

Bumping is allowed by any member of the corporation that is recruiting, however corporation members who are bumping must have their corporation affiliation clearly displayed under their forum avatar.

It is the responsibility of the corporation recruiting to ensure that they do not bump excessively. If this rule is abused, the recruitment thread will be closed permanently.

Bumping is only permitted once per day.

Once per day means that the date has to be different on your post. If you bump 2008.06.15 then your next bump can only be 2008.06.16 and then 2008.06.17. It doesn't matter when during the day you bump, as long as the date is one day apart. For more information you can read the Thread Bumping Guideline.

Please let this be the last time we need to remind you of our forum rules. Thread locked for 24 hours to compensate for the excessive bumpage.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#155 - 2015-05-15 12:32:51 UTC
ISD Decoy wrote:
Quote:
BUMPING

Bumping is allowed by any member of the corporation that is recruiting, however corporation members who are bumping must have their corporation affiliation clearly displayed under their forum avatar.

It is the responsibility of the corporation recruiting to ensure that they do not bump excessively. If this rule is abused, the recruitment thread will be closed permanently.

Bumping is only permitted once per day.

Once per day means that the date has to be different on your post. If you bump 2008.06.15 then your next bump can only be 2008.06.16 and then 2008.06.17. It doesn't matter when during the day you bump, as long as the date is one day apart. For more information you can read the Thread Bumping Guideline.

Please let this be the last time we need to remind you of our forum rules. Thread locked for 24 hours to compensate for the excessive bumpage.

Sorry for that mate.

Thanks for not locking the thread. ;)

Still open to all!

/Anima
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#156 - 2015-05-16 10:15:03 UTC
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#157 - 2015-05-17 10:25:54 UTC
Daily bump. :)
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#158 - 2015-05-18 12:44:58 UTC
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#159 - 2015-05-19 12:01:36 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Are you a corp looking for 0.0 life? Or just a pilot looking for adventure?

Mail me in game or join syndax channel.

If you are a corp here is what we can offer you:

Quote:
2. No docking taxes.

As a pilot you are also most welcomed to join us and make this place your home!

Still open to all, see above!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#160 - 2015-05-20 14:56:19 UTC
Bump. :)