These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Open invitation to 0.0!

First post First post
Author
Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#21 - 2015-04-15 07:53:49 UTC
Pak Narhoo wrote:
Eve Solecist wrote:
Is this an attempt to get people to help defend it?
You will get your rear end handed to you so badly .......


If it sounds too good to be true.....

Tbh I wished for them to be able to defend themselves, just because.
In any case ... unless there is something unexpected coming ...
... NRDS Providence is soon turning into history.
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Ryder 'ook
Morb's Import Export
#22 - 2015-04-15 09:47:24 UTC
Ahhh, c'mon.

KOS? Me? Seriously???

BlinkBig smilePirate

Every atom in our bodies was forged in the furnace of ancient stars - it's time we return home.

Jenshae Chiroptera
#23 - 2015-04-15 12:19:14 UTC
Eve Solecist wrote:
Is this an attempt to get people to help defend it?
You will get your rear end handed to you so badly .......
I don't know about the OP but it was only after post #14 that I was aware of NC. collapsing and Goons planning to come sit in Provi and moan about why we don't fight toe-to-toe with them.

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#24 - 2015-04-15 12:42:36 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
If you are not a pirate and you are a honourable citizen of EVE


Good luck with that recruitment bottleneck.
Dania Arneth
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2015-04-15 14:18:56 UTC
recruitment closed as of today it seems..
SKINE DMZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2015-04-15 14:23:59 UTC
How the hell am I KOS? I've never even been there

I disagree

Jeremy Renner
Xybercon Laboratories
#27 - 2015-04-15 14:56:37 UTC
Isn't providence low quality space? I've thought about trying out null in provi because it's so easy to just dive in, but doesn't the sec status mean a lot for profit?
Mila Black
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2015-04-15 15:24:21 UTC
The thread title itself uses "NDRS". Which could mean; Not Dead, Repeatedly Shoot it.

I can live with that!

But you use NRDS later in your replies :(

So I'm out I guess...

Good luck anyway!
Desimus Maximus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#29 - 2015-04-15 15:40:48 UTC
You (provibloc) are holding yourselves back by not allowing carrier ratting. Your current 'membership' is probably 30% of what it could be if this changed.

Oh and, I'm KOS because I was in a corp. This is not NRDS, your policy towards me personally is unjust.
Eriol Hiiragizawa
Empyreal Paradox
#30 - 2015-04-15 17:40:43 UTC
I would, but you guys have something against Torpedo Deliveries.
d0cTeR9
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2015-04-15 18:56:11 UTC
Jeremy Renner wrote:
Isn't providence low quality space? I've thought about trying out null in provi because it's so easy to just dive in, but doesn't the sec status mean a lot for profit?


It's pretty much the worst quality of space in the game.

I used to live there, then moved to Fade and i'm making multiple times more isk in the same amount of time. I'm also not alone trying to defend my space (in provi, VERY few times people form a gang to defend).

Also in provi, don't fly BS, don't fly carriers, don't fly supers. Cuz no one's going to help you and you will just die.

NRDS doesn't work, since neutrals come in, fly around, mine your stuff, and once they feel like it, they gank you and then you die. But hey NRDS... and if you dare protect yourself in advance, you get kicked Lol

Been around since the beginning.

Jenshae Chiroptera
#32 - 2015-04-15 19:07:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenshae Chiroptera
Worst Null Sec > High Sec
SKINE DMZ wrote:
How the hell am I KOS? I've never even been there
Probably corp related.
Desimus Maximus wrote:
Oh and, I'm KOS because I was in a corp. This is not NRDS, your policy towards me personally is unjust.
The system is pretty simple. Repent to the Empress and lead a good and noble life (there are was of automatically becoming Not KOS) Blink

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#33 - 2015-04-15 20:33:32 UTC
This thread was open for people that want something new or never tried 0.0. If you already live in some other parts of 0.0 then great for you.

Anyone that has red history is welcomed to join Providence provided he shows that he is wiling to respect our rules and learn a better way to enjoy this game. So don't get offended or worked up because you are KOS, there is a reason for that and it might have nothing to do with you personally.

If you think Providence is poor or useless space, then there are 15.000 pilots disagreeing with you.

Even CFC or Imperium is now planing to invade us, simply because CCP is making changes to the game that would mirror a Providence way of living in 0.0... Providence is the example, the way before any of these changes happen, Providence is how all 0.0 should look like... NRDS made this possible, not NBSI. NBSI alliances come and go every spring, Providence is still here, providing content and fun to thousands.

So, if you never tried 0.0, we welcome you, ping me in game and we can talk more, join my corp public channel syndax or just mail me. NRDS is a better system and code to live by in and outside of EVE.

If you just want to shot at stuff without any purpose, there is always Pandemic Horde, this is the latest fashion in EVE now. That will fade like all others, we will still be here.

It's up to you.



Nerath Naaris
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
#34 - 2015-04-15 22:14:55 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:

If you are not a pirate and you are a honourable citizen of EVE, then contact me in game or join syndax channel.


So, according to this definition of "pirate" Eve University are pirates... hell, until recently, they weren´t even allowed to got into claimable Null-Sec.
Aren´t you going a tiny bit overboard with your KoS-list?

Je suis Paris // Köln // Brüssel // Orlando // Nice // Würzburg, München, Ansbach // Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray

Je suis Berlin // Fort Lauderdale // London // St. Petersburg // Stockholm

Je suis [?]

Milla Goodpussy
Garoun Investment Bank
#35 - 2015-04-16 00:37:47 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
This thread was open for people that want something new or never tried 0.0. If you already live in some other parts of 0.0 then great for you.

Anyone that has red history is welcomed to join Providence provided he shows that he is wiling to respect our rules and learn a better way to enjoy this game. So don't get offended or worked up because you are KOS, there is a reason for that and it might have nothing to do with you personally.

If you think Providence is poor or useless space, then there are 15.000 pilots disagreeing with you.

Even CFC or Imperium is now planing to invade us, simply because CCP is making changes to the game that would mirror a Providence way of living in 0.0... Providence is the example, the way before any of these changes happen, Providence is how all 0.0 should look like... NRDS made this possible, not NBSI. NBSI alliances come and go every spring, Providence is still here, providing content and fun to thousands.

So, if you never tried 0.0, we welcome you, ping me in game and we can talk more, join my corp public channel syndax or just mail me. NRDS is a better system and code to live by in and outside of EVE.

If you just want to shot at stuff without any purpose, there is always Pandemic Horde, this is the latest fashion in EVE now. That will fade like all others, we will still be here.

It's up to you.






pls just STFU already, you're in one of the worst of provi-bloc with known awox'ers and goon spies even.

Put this thread into the recruitement forum please ISD.

sick of this nonsense.. you provi peeps are more thirsty for attention than kim kadashian ever will be.
Jenshae Chiroptera
#36 - 2015-04-16 01:04:50 UTC
Milla Goodpussy wrote:
sick of this nonsense.. you provi peeps are more thirsty for attention than kim kadashian ever will be.
Want to go do for an AUR make over with me? Oh wait ... Sad

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

thetwilitehour
Caldari Provisions
#37 - 2015-04-16 04:06:47 UTC
We're interested.
Zealous Miner
Doomheim
#38 - 2015-04-16 04:09:38 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Sorry, I am KoS.


So is 99% of the EVE community to them.Pirate

Fedo. Fedo? Fedo!

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#39 - 2015-04-16 05:40:21 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
honourable citizen

Providence must be empty then, if only honourable citizens are allowed.

Syna Anima wrote:
Fly safe,

/Syna Anima

I am honestly shocked and disgusted, dear sir. to spew out such insults! unacceptable!
I expect an honest apology letter as soon as possible for this saying of the "fly safe". it is an insult on the highest level and I cannot allow such foul language in my vicinity.
Ocih
Space Mermaids
Somethin Awfull Forums
#40 - 2015-04-16 06:08:07 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Deal all interested parties,

Are you interested in 0.0? You want to try something else than high sec? Or maybe you just want a change?

Corps or individual players, this might be your chance! 0.0 is the reason I still play EVE after 8 years, give it a try!

If you are not a pirate and you are a honourable citizen of EVE, then contact me in game or join syndax channel.

Providence = most active and fun 0.0 region in EVE.
NRDS = Not Red Don't Shoot = neutral friendly, we don't shoot first, but we certainly shoot last.

Ping me and I will guide you!

Fly safe,

/Syna Anima


https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4811930#post4811930

Former CVA,
Never red to Provi but it was ignored.
What changed in Provi that it's a thing now?